Thursday, April 25, 2024
08:00 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, June 08, 2012

Ainuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really nice
Unhappy

The two latest toppers.
2009 Topper --- a repeater.
2011 Topper --- a repeater
A matter of.......??????
It is up to you guys to decide and comment.
I am talking in General. So, plz no harsh comments.

The way I think the objection can be properly handled is as follows:
Certain %age of the total marks should be deducted from the candidates who appear for the second time. Higher %age of marks should be deducted if he is taking the exam for the 3rd time.
It is also a rule for the students aspiring to take admission in any medical college.
The older you get, the higher %age of marks are deducted from your marks obtained.
Similarly, a CSP who is to aspire for a better group should be deducted certain %age of marks from.
This is how I think the FPSC can make amend.
It will give some heart to the novice aspirants.
Regards,
Ainuddin Kibzai.
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

Sad to see that more and more incompetent competitors are getting into CSS.
ali emraan (Friday, June 08, 2012), ASPZIA (Thursday, June 14, 2012), Eager (Saturday, June 09, 2012), Fading Glimpse (Friday, June 08, 2012), Jahanzebmemon (Sunday, June 24, 2012), mechrose37 (Friday, June 15, 2012), roijen (Saturday, June 09, 2012), Shazi76 (Saturday, June 09, 2012), shehroozkhan (Friday, June 08, 2012), Taimoor Gondal (Friday, June 08, 2012), usman khalid (Friday, June 08, 2012)

Ainuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island View Post
Sad to see that more and more incompetent competitors are getting into CSS.
Brother.
With all due veneration you purely deserve on the basis of seniority and your contribution, I just want to quote that I have only voiced the concern of numerous CSS aspirants in the form of this thread of mine.
Aap baray hai, senior hain, qabil-e-izzat hain.
I would really expect a more soothing and calm reply from a senior instead of the words such as " ncompetent competitors ".
Seniors like you have a very crucial role to play for the tyro aspirants.
Strongly expect a benign and soft reply with finesse.
regards.
A non-Commoner.

ouneeb is on a distinguished road

well they scarified much more than a new comer.
the thing is when you fail for the first time you need a lot of courage to appear again. Will you if u can kindly share there subjects because may be they learned from there mistakes , opt better subjects , they learned the tricks of the trade .
We shouldn't label them incompetent. incompetent is one who fail and not try again.
and the term novice aspirants is an answer in its self. we fail we learn and we try again that's how it is. and how it should be.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ouneeb For This Useful Post:
Ainuddin Kibzai (Friday, June 08, 2012), M Umair Abdul Khaliq (Tuesday, June 12, 2012)
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

well i think it is not wrong to appear twice or even thrice if you are unable to do it first time or failed to get allocation in your aspired group, the CSP officers are like normal aspirants who have qualified the exam but didn't get their dream shot, so big deal???
The Following User Says Thank You to Bilal Hassan For This Useful Post:
shanimba1 (Friday, June 08, 2012)
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouneeb View Post
We shouldn't label them incompetent. incompetent is one who fail and not try again.
You have got me wrong. I havent labelled them (the toppers and repeaters) incompetent. Incompetent are those who want to succeed in the absence of competitors. Its a competitive examination and every eligible candidate has the right to compete.
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainuddin Kibzai View Post
The two latest toppers.
2009 Topper --- a repeater.
2011 Topper --- a repeater
A matter of.......??????
It is up to you guys to decide and comment.
I am talking in General. So, plz no harsh comments.
Regards,
Ainuddin Kibzai.

Thomas Edison had invented Light Bulb after hundreds (don't remember the exact figure) of failed attempts. When he was asked, he said;

"I have not failed 100 (for instance) times, but I have discovered 100 ways which do not work."

I think the repeaters gain more experience and like Edison they discover different ways which do not work hence they avoid those ways in their successive attempts and register a remarkable success.

Regards,
ali emraan (Friday, June 08, 2012), candidguy (Sunday, June 10, 2012), Eager (Saturday, June 09, 2012), game on (Sunday, June 10, 2012), hafiz ishtiaq ahmad (Sunday, June 10, 2012), Jahanzebmemon (Sunday, June 24, 2012), Malmeena Khan (Friday, June 08, 2012), Mohsin Sultan Sangha (Saturday, June 09, 2012), Rehan Mehmood (Monday, June 11, 2012), SeektoLead (Friday, July 20, 2012), shay mureed (Sunday, June 10, 2012)
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 176Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

rose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the rough
Smile

There is nothing wrong in being a repeater. After all, to repeat is not as easy a task as considered by some of my friends in above posts. Believe me it is as difficult as starting from scratch. The older you get, the more stamina you loose. It's a competition folks, which means we have to compete within the lines drawn by FPSC.

I would congratulate the topper, less for being a topper and more for being committed and dedicated to improve his group.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rose_pak For This Useful Post:
Eager (Saturday, June 09, 2012), Malmeena Khan (Friday, June 08, 2012), redmax (Friday, June 08, 2012), shanimba1 (Friday, June 08, 2012)

maliha sabah is on a distinguished road
Default i disagree

i strongly disagree with the point that the marks of repeater should be deducted....it is a competitive exam and the one who gets the highest score should be on the top,the person who repeats have better preparation so they should be given what they deserve.The best man should be on the top

Atif Supermacy will become famous soon enough

sometimes failure leads you to the success...so i think there would be no more concerns about repeaters...nakami kamiyabi ke zamanat hai as already said by redmax

Closed Thread