Wednesday, April 24, 2024
03:40 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, June 15, 2012
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarang ali shaikh View Post
you are! i think.
Zionist is a supporter of Zionism, and Zionism is a movement to establish a Jewish state.
and you are in favor of Israel.
Israel should have the unconditional right to exist and so does the Jews just like any other country and/or race. If this is Zionism, then sure, I am a Zionist.

Quote:
if some countries are accepting israel this doesn't mean that pakistan should do the same because we formed this country on the name of islam -isn't this a fact? and indian muslims were the one who protested in favor khilafat movement -i am referring to that movement just to highlight our sentiments and destiny that is islam.
The founder of Pakistan i.e Quaid-i-Azam M Ali jinnah was not a religious but a secular man, isn't that a Fact too? Furthermore, Who said that ALL the Muslims of India were in favor of the partition? What was the stance of Deoband on partition? and you talked about khilafat movement, What was the stance of Quaid-i-Azam on khilafat movement?

Quote:
aren't we friend of america but what extra ordinary happened after this freindship that we can hope will happen again after being friend or accepting israel.
There are no permanent friends and/or enemies in international relations, everything changes with times and depends on national interest. Diplomatic relations with Israel is not a bad option at all, this will also improve the image of Pakistan as a more tolerant state however we need to find a way to do it in such a manner that goes down the throat of general public so that chaos can be avoided as political parties in opposition and obviously the religions political parties will create problems.

Quote:
i have heard there is a verse that yahoodo o nasara can't be friend of us. is it true? if it is then how can we be friend with them when quran stops?
Please quote the verse, I will read it's context and reply accordingly. However, I can clearly say that this is something that the founder of Pakistan was strictly against and which is why even the very first law minister of Pakistan was a non Muslim and many other non Muslims were given key posts.

Also if yahooda and nasara can't be friends, then what is America? I hope you don't recommend a foreign policy on the basis of not taking yahoodas and nasaras as friends. It is ok to beg for money and ask for help from yahooda and nasaras but it's not a good idea to take them as friends, right? :P

Quote:
obviously they will ask acceptance of israel if we will be friend with them.
and this is not a problem of land or buying house. it is religious -that is why there were crusades and there are jihads.

now wait again i am not zaid hamid
If the problem needs to be solved, there must be a give and taken. No party can be 100% happy with whatever the solution is because that's practically not possible unless a genius comes in and drafts a solution

For now, Israel giving up everything to Palestine is an unrealistic solution and Palestine quitting everything and staying happily where they are is also an unrealistic solution. The optimum solution in my understanding is that Israel restricts its borders to what was given to them by the Britishers and should give up areas captured in six days war and afterwards. Palestine should guarantee and honestly try to stop the war/attacks after possession being given to them of the said areas. Israel has done massive development in the areas and obviously if they demand some land more than what actually was given to them by the Britishers, it should be Ok.

That's just what I think, I can be wrong. If you or anyone else can come up with realistic solutions then please do, I am interested in learning more solutions?
The Following User Says Thank You to mukt For This Useful Post:
sarang ali shaikh (Friday, June 15, 2012)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Roll no. 10539

Asif3531 is on a distinguished road
Default @Mukt

"strength through unity and unity through faith"! i think you are a firm believer of it.. but your comments are contradictory in nature to the slogan you believe in. Let me clear it you.. Allah has clearly mentioned in quran that "Yahood and naswara cannot be your friends and you should be aware of their plans and policies.

My friend, we are already acting puppets of americanisation and after making diplomatic relations with Israel would be like making pakistan vulnerable to more pressure. Rahe baat there is no permanent friends and foes in international policy, is statement ko le ke app sab ko friends bana de and on ke diplomats ko visa de de ta ke 20 30 raymond davis jese to rahe pakistan ma!

There are two ways.. Allah ko chor ke sab se dosti nibha lo, ya allah ke ihkeem ki takmeel kar ke khud mukhtar ho jao. And allah knows better.

In quran majeed allah says "they have planned to destroy muslims and world but allah is the best planner. Ye specifically yahoodio ke taraf ishara karta he.Allah has given you the opportunity, to decide and live life in any way, and on the day of Resurrection, one has to be answerable to his/her deeds.

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif3531 View Post
My friend, we are already acting puppets of americanisation and after making diplomatic relations with Israel would be like making pakistan vulnerable to more pressure.
And how would diplomatic relations with Israel vulnerable to more pressure? In fact, pressure from whom?

Please give actual, hard arguments, don't make baseless dubious statements.
Old Saturday, June 16, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Roll no. 10539

Ok here it is:

Israel for obvious reasons can pressurize pakistan to act against iran and avoid any bilateral relations with tehran. And in extreme cases, it can request pakistan for using its territory against iran.

Liaqauat ali khan, ayub khan, bhutto and zia ul haq, why they never supported the cause of israel? why the current govt not taking up this matter and showing no interest? because the know the whole scenario!

Last but not least, jin ke sath dosti he wo to pehle nibhao! And dont forget, the world wont remain unipolar forever. The world today is still divided, and you know what i want to say..
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Zionists are simply too cunning and dangerous to make friends or acquaintances with . Pakistan and its emotional, cash stripped society can easily become a nursery for advancement of their ambitions and they know it very well so they will make attempts to make allies with Pakistan.

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Ok here it is:

Israel for obvious reasons can pressurize pakistan to act against iran and avoid any bilateral relations with tehran. And in extreme cases, it can request pakistan for using its territory against iran.

Liaqauat ali khan, ayub khan, bhutto and zia ul haq, why they never supported the cause of israel? why the current govt not taking up this matter and showing no interest? because the know the whole scenario!

Last but not least, jin ke sath dosti he wo to pehle nibhao! And dont forget, the world wont remain unipolar forever. The world today is still divided, and you know what i want to say..
Surprise surprise! We don't have good relations with Tehran anyways. Seriously, you seem to have a distorted view of international diplomacy. Pakistan shouldn't have any problem maintaining relations with both Iran and Israel. Turkey for example maintains links with both Israel and the entire Muslim world. Pakistan's relationship with the US is a little difference, we depend heavily on US aid. And in the end, if Pakistan gets a net benefit from siding with Israel against Iran, then by all means go for it. Pakistan first, Muslim brothers second.

Just because past leaders made a mistake does not mean that we should continue to live with that mistake. And by the way, this government basically cares for nothing. And they knew what scenario? Surely you don't mean to say that Liaqat Ali Khan did not establish relations with Israel because he was afraid that we would side with them against Iran?!!

Aur kis ke sath he hamari dosti? Puri dunya Pakistan pe ya toh hans rhi hai ya galian de rhi hai. And however the world changes, Israel is a reality and we should accept it. In fact, its way more stable than other middle eastern countries.
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
"strength through unity and unity through faith"! i think you are a firm believer of it.. but your comments are contradictory in nature to the slogan you believe in.
My statements/comments are not contradictory however your understanding of the word "FAITH" might not be the same of my understanding of "FAITH". Faith doesn't necessarily has to be in religious context alone.

Quote:
Let me clear it you.. Allah has clearly mentioned in quran that "Yahood and naswara cannot be your friends and you should be aware of their plans and policies.
Sadly but truly the yahood and naswara are world leaders and you simply cant move forward without having good relations with them. Furthermore, Please quote the exact VERSE of the Qur'an which you are referring to, It must be in a CONTEXT. Quote it and I'll comment but unless you have quoted it, I cannot comment on that

Quote:
My friend, we are already acting puppets of americanisation and after making diplomatic relations with Israel would be like making pakistan vulnerable to more pressure. Rahe baat there is no permanent friends and foes in international policy, is statement ko le ke app sab ko friends bana de and on ke diplomats ko visa de de ta ke 20 30 raymond davis jese to rahe pakistan ma!
Our foreign policy needs to be adjusted and more democratic, sadly our foreign office and policies have always been under the influence of army, even in democratic gov (for example the current one) the foreign office is in ACTUAL run by the army

Visas daina and na daina hamara kam hai, we should make the procedure more secure and reliable and even if a spy penetrates and is caught he/she should be dealt as a spy, even the UN cannot object to this.. it's our own fault that we gave raymond up and that's cause of our weak foreign office

Quote:
There are two ways.. Allah ko chor ke sab se dosti nibha lo, ya allah ke ihkeem ki takmeel kar ke khud mukhtar ho jao. And allah knows better.
On the contrary you can go with God and make friends too, Waisay b friends national interest ka uper and trade k uper base karingay.. not on religion or anything personal and I don't think Islam oppose such relations.

Quote:
In quran majeed allah says "they have planned to destroy muslims and world but allah is the best planner. Ye specifically yahoodio ke taraf ishara karta he.Allah has given you the opportunity, to decide and live life in any way, and on the day of Resurrection, one has to be answerable to his/her deeds.
Quote the exact verse so that I can read it and reply accordingly.
Old Sunday, June 17, 2012

Liaquat ali khan opposed the idea of having any sort of relations with israel. It wasnt a mistake, how can you say it was a mistake! It certainly wasn't. and how can you say something like that, unless and until you specifically are affiliated with foreign services or having any sort of authority. I would suggest you to read the khaled mahmood book on foreign policy as the things in it are based on true facts, and i am not in the position to explain all the details!

And i would also suggest you to read the articles and stuff on "great game". Mossad actively participated in the cold war. to some extent most of the US policies are influenced by the zionist lobby! Pakistan may not be having cordial relations with iran, but they arent our enemy and iran was the first country who recognized pakistan in uno. so Hassan, dont employ short term approach as international politics and foreign policy is totally based on foreseeable and unforeseeable future events.

I read some qurani paras with translation and i have already explained the crux of the verses, that specifically point towards relations with darul harb states.

And last but not least, pakistan is not in the position to recognize israel as a sovereign state, because of the previous arab wars with israel and certainly saudia arabia and other middle east countries would oppose the idea too.

you leaders, when exiled, love to get shelter in these countries. i am only going you hint, rest you have to analyse my statement.

Faith, is less or more part of religion!
The Following User Says Thank You to Asif3531 For This Useful Post:
Pakistaniguy (Sunday, June 17, 2012)

Kahif, its not about emotionalism~ its about rigidity and strong beliefs. please dont confuse the two things with each other.
The Following User Says Thank You to Asif3531 For This Useful Post:
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Kahif, its not about emotionalism~ its about rigidity and strong beliefs. please dont confuse the two things with each other.
Well I wasn't confusing anything, hamare log emotional hain, dosti aur dushmani dono main emotions aur jazbat main beh jaate hain, aur Zionists achi tarah jaante hain emotional logun ko kis tarah se exploit kia jaata hai, I was only pointing to our weak-spot and their treacherousness. I strongly believe any sort of cordial relationship with Zionists, particularly in present conditions, will be disastrous for faith.