Thursday, April 25, 2024
07:25 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by samia fakhar View Post
it is quite discouraging... how come? a person with three years experience of appearance in xam could be taken so harshly? well on other hand people with just three months preparation get allocation?
The examiner doesn't know whether the paper belongs to a candidate of first attempt or second.

Those who get allocation with just 3 months of preparation are either lucky,hard working or genius.They should not be compared with those who prepare for many years.It is not fault of the the fresh candidates so both should not be compared.
The Following User Says Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
samia fakhar (Thursday, June 21, 2012)
Old Thursday, June 21, 2012

samia fakhar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
The examiner doesn't know whether the paper belongs to a candidate of first attempt or second.

Those who get allocation with just 3 months of preparation are either lucky,hard working or genius.They should not be compared with those who prepare for many years.It is not fault of the the fresh candidates so both should not be compared.
no I am not saying that there is any comparison between theses two people. Of course a person may cover the aspects in few days while other will take months.... but it also seem out of order that a person pass a paper in one year and fail that paper in another one... many seniors are talking about marking trends etc. well, I have reservations on this... Is it not discremination that some aspirants are awarded more on the basis of marking trend and some others are not? if this is the case then we must know the marking trend of particular year....
Old Thursday, June 21, 2012

azzee is on a distinguished road

@farrah sis

but you only share a part of verse not full verse the full verse is

Jihad (holy fighting in Allah's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know.

or

Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you. But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not.