CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   PM Disqualified since Apr 26: Has the rule of law really won? (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/64637-pm-disqualified-since-apr-26-has-rule-law-really-won.html)

Ali Mallah Wednesday, June 20, 2012 04:30 PM

[QUOTE=rose_pak;443622]I dont disagree with you, at least it seems. But I wont use the word biased rather i would say the SC has seemingly not been impartial and selective in its approach. However, the point to ponder is, even if it is selective it is still doing good, better than being idle.[/QUOTE]

Don't you think that if this trend continues and the next govt is of the party which is on safe side of the court what will be its consequences?

PPP is calmly bearing almost all decisions against them in the cases heard in haste, while the other party has previously attacked SC and surely they can do it again if their cases are on the cause list. In those very days we'll be able to see the respect of court in the hearts of PML-N which are at present pertaining to be champions of SC respect.

Atif Supermacy Wednesday, June 20, 2012 04:47 PM

[QUOTE=alimallah;443613]Hmm because Gilani thought that he is obeying constitution article 248 hence no need to write letter and I second his opinion, other reason is that judiciary is biased..[/QUOTE]

how can you say that judiciary is biased...don't you think SC has already take Missing persons and Balochistan Issues against FC and ISI..mehran scandal where you fit this case is it biased ...karachi killings case etc..

Ali Mallah Wednesday, June 20, 2012 04:58 PM

[QUOTE=Atif Supermacy;443647]how can you say that judiciary is biased...don't you think SC has already take Missing persons and Balochistan Issues against FC and ISI..mehran scandal where you fit this case is it biased ...karachi killings case etc..[/QUOTE]

35 cases are pending against two brothers in SC, when will they be solved? Asghar khan petition is pending since 1994-95 it also blames Nawaz hence its pending, Shahbaz's dual election on MPA seat issue is pending, Punjab Govt is running on stay order since 2 years, who'll decide these cases? Why so much haste in cases against PPP???? Isn't it biased?

Atif Supermacy Wednesday, June 20, 2012 05:12 PM

[QUOTE=alimallah;443654]35 cases are pending against two brothers in SC, when will they be solved? Asghar khan petition is pending since 1994-95 it also blames Nawaz hence its pending, Shahbaz's dual election on MPA seat issue is pending, Punjab Govt is running on stay order since 2 years, who'll decide these cases? Why so much haste in cases against PPP???? Isn't it biased?[/QUOTE]
dear Asghar Khan and Mehran Bank Scandal are same...and for the other cases you pointed out, definitely SC will going to hear these as well but after PPP so many corruption cases and one thing in mind, the cases like rental, Haj, Ali Mosa etc are in their present government..and one thing should be clear PPP are in Power in federal running the whole country so they are responsible and as responsible Party PPP should obey SC's orders

samia fakhar Wednesday, June 20, 2012 05:22 PM

[QUOTE=Atif Supermacy;443661]dear Asghar Khan and Mehran Bank Scandal are same...and for the other cases you pointed out, definitely SC will going to hear these as well but after PPP so many corruption cases and one thing in mind, the cases like rental, Haj, Ali Mosa etc are in their present government..and one thing should be clear PPP are in Power in federal running the whole country so they are responsible and as responsible Party PPP should obey SC's orders[/QUOTE]

well, i am not good in law issues but a simple question: what about that letter which has to be written by PM? If new PM will not write the letter to Swiss govt then for what this lenghty process was?? Again is it too lenghty to process for SC to just make write a letter to clearify the corruption cases? If this is the case then it is too lenghty process... jab tak court ka verdict aye ga Zardari sahib to swiss banks k sarey paisey consume kar chuka ho ga... then my simple suggestion to SC just to stop hearing if it will take so much time:haha:haha:haha

Atif Supermacy Wednesday, June 20, 2012 05:30 PM

[QUOTE=samia fakhar;443664]well, i am not good in law issues but a simple question: what about that letter which has to be written by PM? If new PM will not write the letter to Swiss govt then for what this lenghty process was?? Again is it too lenghty to process for SC to just make write a letter to clearify the corruption cases? If this is the case then it is too lenghty process... jab tak court ka verdict aye ga Zardari sahib to swiss banks k sarey paisey consume kar chuka ho ga... then my simple suggestion to SC just to stop hearing if it will take so much time:haha:haha:haha[/QUOTE]
dear samia these cases were filed in nawaz government in late 90s...paisa ka ttu kuch pata nai but here we are arguing for rule of law and accountability. this is first time in history of Pakistan that SC is taking actions against corruption. and bringing the accountable persons to the court.

amnakhan Wednesday, June 20, 2012 05:54 PM

at least i m happy due to the bold decision by judiciary
it symbolizes that atleast we do have a strong judicial system:happy:

Ali Mallah Wednesday, June 20, 2012 05:54 PM

[QUOTE=Atif Supermacy;443661]dear Asghar Khan and Mehran Bank Scandal are same...and for the other cases you pointed out, definitely SC will going to hear these as well but after PPP so many corruption cases and one thing in mind, the cases like rental, Haj, Ali Mosa etc are in their present government..and one thing should be clear PPP are in Power in federal running the whole country so they are responsible and as responsible Party PPP should obey SC's orders[/QUOTE]

When SC will hear these case of brothers? when CJ will be retiring? or when Brothers will be in power? Its your thinking that these cases will be heard, these will not be heard. Why SC is not hearing Bhutto reference?

[QUOTE=Atif Supermacy;443671]dear samia these cases were filed in nawaz government in late 90s...paisa ka ttu kuch pata nai but here we are arguing for rule of law and accountability. this is first time in history of Pakistan that SC is taking actions against corruption. and bringing the accountable persons to the court.[/QUOTE]

Who says its first time that SC is hearing corruption cases? brother go and read history.

Atif Supermacy Wednesday, June 20, 2012 06:13 PM

[QUOTE=alimallah;443682]When SC will hear these case of brothers? when CJ will be retiring? or when Brothers will be in power? Its your thinking that these cases will be heard, these will not be heard. Why SC is not hearing Bhutto reference?[/QUOTE]

dear bhutto reference case in my opinion was just a delay tactic used by PPP, well definitely SC would going to hear these cases agar PPP ye sab harbay chor day delay tactics and games.

[QUOTE=alimallah;443682]Who says its first time that SC is hearing corruption cases? brother go and read history.[/QUOTE]

Sure I will read the whole history but it is first time that SC is giving orders that are crucial and right.

peacepakistan Thursday, June 21, 2012 03:07 AM

@ PPP supporters: PPP is bearing too much and the hell 180 million peple are in is not visible to these ferocious rulers who are asking their SUJECTS to leave the country if not comfortable...is this a joke? purchasing votes through BISP and bribing millions like in senate elections to save DEMOCRACY...stuff such democracy...Its judiciary who have beared alot from Zardari games like Arslan iftikhar scandal...and simply judiciary played a gr8 move, ease gillani on 26th april by convicting and punishing only for 30 secs, and then capitalizing on gillani being in a paradise that storm passed and dint appeal against his "small punishment"...rest CJ verdict is clear....As gillani dint appeal against his punishment means he accepted punishment implies he accepted that he deliberately disobeyed court orders..hahahaha...isey khte hain sedhi ki dikhana and ulte ki marna...

Besides Sharif brothers are also the other side of coin, they are just on the side of SC to get favour and soft corner but are misguided, they will be dealt with same intensity, let the PPP cool and iron is hot for Sharif...Inshallah

01:01 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.