Friday, April 19, 2024
07:07 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, June 24, 2012

Irtika will become famous soon enoughIrtika will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
people are disappointed that Supreme court sent a corrupt PM home, that not only did contempt the court but did so very openly, if the popularly elected PM was delivering then i am too against this verdict of supreme court...
if the people elected the PM then they would have definitely been against the court but if you guys don't know let me tell you that people took a breath of relief that Gillani is going, those who elected him are happy that he has gone irrespective of the fact that their problems would still be there...
if you people are talking about Public opinion and General will then both of these things are manifested in the recent gallop poll and a report of Transparency International that this government did corruption of 5 billion PKR per day...if still SC did a bad thing then it ought to ousted... and i think we must leave that country too as it is the property of those who are popularly elected to loot and then leave forever...The family of ex popularly elected PM has already left the country for good, definitely nobody is stopping them as well just like Gillani was not stopping every 1 out 3rd pakistani who wants to leave that country....
By the way about which decision of SC are you talking about?? which practical steps have been taken for the case of Memogate, balochistan issue, hazara killings in Queta, mukhtaran mai(in this case it says it has not concrete evidence but i think MM herself is big evidence), and list goes on.
Sorry for all this, but when you can talk whatever comes in your mind then we also have the right to do so.
You can say that it only hears and conclude the cases in which ppp person are involved.
I am not from ppp, but i really want to flourish democracy in this country. but the problem is that our some institutions do not like this democracy. For broader benefits we need to ignore smaller ones.
No doubt this govt. is not delivering according to people's expectations but is SC doing according to people wishes?? people wanted justice at gross level, but unfortunately it failed give justice to common people. SC do not want to do something common you know it want to write its name in history. But for writing name in history one should give sacrifices but this is not the nature of SC. my all sympathies are with SC.
Well when something is against ppp in our media then it perceive media as one of the great instituation which tell truth. But when the same media talk about CJ's own credibility then it say media is crossing limit. Wow what a double standard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif3531 View Post
SC did a great job! and Sabahat, though you are student of political science, you always put fingers on the role of SC! I wonder, why you are so against SC? There must be something behind the curtain! would you please tell us the reasons of your hatred towards SC?

Bilal Hassan: Those who are part of PPP, they will never ever acknowledge or laud the rulings of SC, no matter how prudent or educated they are. Why Zardari accepted SC decision? A simple question to all of you..

Even, MQM, accepted the verdict of SC! I just want to know why? Zardari is still ruling this country, and he has the powers to call his jiyals to chant slogans on street against SC? Han khape aur na kape ke iktiyart bhe to in ke pass he..
Well you expect from us that we laud a institution which does nothing practical except against one party. Sorry we are educated we are not going to believe what is delivered in paid media(the same media which even talked against Chief Justice). We believe what we see.
Han the great news is that one again we have selected a PM. Congratulations to all who believe in the process of democracy.
Now write whatever comes in your mind, we know perception is not reality so we will not mind it.

Good bye.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Roll no. 10539

Asif3531 is on a distinguished road

@Woo awesome bro, and Congrats RENTAL Raja has been selected as the new PM. Do you know the literal meaning of oligarchy? If, you do then how can you confuse it democracy? Judiciary is not against PPP people! Its against all those who are corrupt, regardless of their affiliation to any Party! Its not the problem of Judiciary, if PPP have more corrupt members bro!

I am sorry, but this is not my perception but a soar reality! and if it is the perception of common man (which you think of), how can you nullify the perception of Millions of Pakistani???

This statement "seeing is believing has been rejected by many" and now the new philosophical statement is, first believe, than you will see it!
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irtika View Post
By the way about which decision of SC are you talking about?? which practical steps have been taken for the case of Memogate, balochistan issue, hazara killings in Queta, mukhtaran mai(in this case it says it has not concrete evidence but i think MM herself is big evidence), and list goes on.
Sorry for all this, but when you can talk whatever comes in your mind then we also have the right to do so.
You can say that it only hears and conclude the cases in which ppp person are involved.
I am not from ppp, but i really want to flourish democracy in this country. but the problem is that our some institutions do not like this democracy. For broader benefits we need to ignore smaller ones.
No doubt this govt. is not delivering according to people's expectations but is SC doing according to people wishes?? people wanted justice at gross level, but unfortunately it failed give justice to common people. SC do not want to do something common you know it want to write its name in history. But for writing name in history one should give sacrifices but this is not the nature of SC. my all sympathies are with SC.
Well when something is against ppp in our media then it perceive media as one of the great instituation which tell truth. But when the same media talk about CJ's own credibility then it say media is crossing limit. Wow what a double standard.

Well you expect from us that we laud a institution which does nothing practical except against one party. Sorry we are educated we are not going to believe what is delivered in paid media(the same media which even talked against Chief Justice). We believe what we see.
Han the great news is that one again we have selected a PM. Congratulations to all who believe in the process of democracy.
Now write whatever comes in your mind, we know perception is not reality so we will not mind it.

Good bye.
Democracy...what a bluff...democracy needs to exist before it could flourish...

sarang ali shaikh will become famous soon enough

Quote:
@

I am sorry, but this is not my perception but a soar reality! and if it is the perception of common man (which you think of), how can you nullify the perception of Millions of Pakistani???
I am PPP's supporter i may sound biased like you all are as a hater of PPP but i seriously think Pakistan doesn't contain cities -only; nor does whole pakistan use facebook. if you go in villages and even in small cities people still support PPP whether you like it or you scream like hell.

they say 'khao pio peer ka vote benazir ka'

problem is we haven't decided what system we want. democracy is good system but form of it we are experiencing is very vulnerable; again what could be done if majority of nation was creating instability for election in 2008, so now accept the result and give them full power for stability or simply change the system.

islamic khilafat would be right option -but again followers of other half and so called educated liberal enlighten moderation theory will create fermentation.
then there is option of army: there was army (musharraf) weren't people against him? wasn't so called whole pakistan aka facebook abusing him?
remember every time haters are sound and supporters silent but it doesn't mean they have no support. i can guarantee after 10 years same people will abuse this same judiciary.

so relax and live according to system. system is election and winner are given 5 years or otherwise just decide the system people want and give that government the authority and time. and live according to that.
it has been 6 years perhaps but there isn't stability because we still dont know who is the ruler who has power and authority then we say 'daikho china or pakistan nay sath azadi hasil ki per china kahan puhanch gaya or hum kahan hai"

jab her koi dada giri karayga to stability ksaay ayegi or baray dadagir k supporter bhi ziyada hotay hain it doesn't mean people respect that dadagir.
Irtika (Sunday, June 24, 2012), redmax (Tuesday, June 26, 2012), unsolved_Mystery (Tuesday, June 26, 2012)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

It has become obvious in the current unfolding of events that Pakistani system needs continuous overlooking to work, otherwise everyone assumes the role of "Messiah" . Why shouldn't there be focus upon a more French-like semi-presidential system where Head of State is elected separately through popular vote and has some legislative and executive authority (for example in foreign and military affairs, might be given some religious authority as well for Pakistan ) but the cardinal role of Head of State would be of an arbitrator between the three branches of power . The Head of State might chair a "constitutional and religious council" to review the "Constitutionality" of any Act .
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Roll no. 10539

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarang ali shaikh View Post
I am PPP's supporter i may sound biased like you all are as a hater of PPP but i seriously think Pakistan doesn't contain cities -only; nor does whole pakistan use facebook. if you go in villages and even in small cities people still support PPP whether you like it or you scream like hell.
How can you say that we are against PPP?

Can you please prove it? Let me clear it you in a very simple way:

We are against all those who are spoiling the name of the party. These corrupt black sheep's are good for nothing. I'm telling you, if these remain, for few more years, PPP will lost most of the votes.

The Lyari operation aint pointing towards the realities? First, the so called Jiyals provided guns to them and then they started operation against all those who were PPP's supporters bro!

Zardari cant replace the name of ZA bhutto! PPP has already been divided! Even some PPP members are against this concept of reconciliation. Atleast, one can use common sense to analyse the whole scenario.

Quote:
@Woo awesome bro, and Congrats RENTAL Raja has been selected as the new PM. Do you know the literal meaning of oligarchy? If, you do then how can you confuse it democracy? Judiciary is not against PPP people! Its against all those who are corrupt, regardless of their affiliation to any Party! Its not the problem of Judiciary, if PPP have more corrupt members bro!

This statement "seeing is believing has been rejected by many" and now the new philosophical statement is, first believe, than you will see it!

An expected response, by the way why are you silent on my other points?? why are you silent on my mentioned other soar realities?? For you only reality exists for corruption? ok then what about the corruption charges against CJ himself facing??
and as far as majority is concerned then why are you not accepting that majority of people choose PPP Govt. Majority of people want democracy, yeah this govt. is corrupt, ok then we have choice not to choose them in next election, but for it we have to give them chance to perform without any hurdles, but unfortunately this time military do not need to cope, here opposition and its court is enough for doing so.
Majority of people had given mandate to this govt.
Again double standard. Keep perceiving your so called reality. You have right. All the best.

Quote:
How can you say that we are against PPP?

Can you please prove it? Let me clear it you in a very simple way:

We are against all those who are spoiling the name of the party. These corrupt black sheep's are good for nothing. I'm telling you, if these remain, for few more years, PPP will lost most of the votes.

The Lyari operation aint pointing towards the realities? First, the so called Jiyals provided guns to them and then they started operation against all those who were PPP's supporters bro!

Zardari cant replace the name of ZA bhutto! PPP has already been divided! Even some PPP members are against this concept of reconciliation. Atleast, one can use common sense to analyse the whole scenario.
The same people who are saying today that PPP will not survive were saying when BB took the post of PPP's chairperson seat. Time will tell, well no doubt it is hard to survive when all are against you. But ye to chalti hen tujhay or uncha uranay k liye. No doubt every party has black sheep and this party is also not without exception. PPP will survive by learning from its mistakes. But this party was, is, and will remain the biggest party of Pakistan. And recently it has proved it.
Ager ppp ki jaga koe or party be hoti na to liyari ka operation hona tha, ager operation na krti to ye same log kehtay k apnay jiyalon gangsters k khilaf kun party operation kray ki. You will keep identifying mistakes whatever will this govt. do, because from day one majority of people did not accept mandate given to this govt by heart.

Last edited by Shooting Star; Monday, June 25, 2012 at 12:55 AM. Reason: merged
The Following User Says Thank You to Irtika For This Useful Post:
redmax (Tuesday, June 26, 2012)

Quote:
ok then what about the corruption charges against CJ himself facing??
CJ son is facing charges, NOT CJ.

People gave them votes and elected them to serve the society in best manner. But what they did so far, except plundering with the public money on expensive trips? Mere bhai It doesnt mean that if they are elected by people they can do whatever they want and wont be liable for anything bad. When querashi, the then foreign minister tried to raise his voice, why he was dismissed from the ministry?

According to you, elected govt can do anything, specially if its PPP. No educated person will buy this opinion as it is against morality and justice.

Leaders have more responsibilities, and should accept responsibilities to serve the nation. They set trends for nation, and if they will get indulge in acts that are against justice and morality, then dont expect any good from lay man.

My comments are not meant to hurt anyone, nor i am biased towards any specific political party. we all should accept the realities and try to improve things rather than ignore it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
Democracy...what a bluff...democracy needs to exist before it could flourish...
yeah you are right, and for making democracy to exist, we have to give this govt. to complete five years, that at least we can claim that we have experienced continuous five years civilian govt. 1st time in Pakistan history. No doubt this govt. has been facing difficulties in achieving this landmark and somehow it managed to survive even in hostile environment.

Quote:
CJ son is facing charges, NOT CJ.

People gave them votes and elected them to serve the society in best manner. But what they did so far, except plundering with the public money on expensive trips? Mere bhai It doesnt mean that if they are elected by people they can do whatever they want and wont be liable for anything bad. When querashi, the then foreign minister tried to raise his voice, why he was dismissed from the ministry?

According to you, elected govt can do anything, specially if its PPP. No educated person will buy this opinion as it is against morality and justice.

Leaders have more responsibilities, and should accept responsibilities to serve the nation. They set trends for nation, and if they will get indulge in acts that are against justice and morality, then dont expect any good from lay man.

My comments are not meant to hurt anyone, nor i am biased towards any specific political party. we all should accept the realities and try to improve things rather than ignore it!
Well how strong is your perception, i have guessed it. I am not bro, i am sis.
Zardari is facing charges then why Yousaf Raza Gilani was removed??
like people given mandate to ppp for good governance, people also frighted for freedom of judiciary that their cases would be heard, that victims can get justice without offering corruption. But unfortunately it did not happen. Ahmad kurd himself fighted for the freedom of judiciary but today he is disappointed more than anyone else. Everyone was thinking Ahmad kurd as hero but today not listening that same here. We tend to hear what we like and what we like we make it a reality and in this way truth is replaced with likes and dislikes.

Last edited by Shooting Star; Monday, June 25, 2012 at 12:56 AM. Reason: merged
Old Monday, June 25, 2012
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
yeah you are right, and for making democracy to exist, we have to give this govt. to complete five years, that at least we can claim that we have experienced continuous five years civilian govt. 1st time in Pakistan history. No doubt this govt. has been facing difficulties in achieving this landmark and somehow it managed to survive even in hostile environment.

Well how strong is your perception, i have guessed it. I am not bro, i am sis.
Zardari is facing charges then why Yousaf Raza Gilani was removed??
like people given mandate to ppp for good governance, people also frighted for freedom of judiciary that their cases would be heard, that victims can get justice without offering corruption. But unfortunately it did not happen. Ahmad kurd himself fighted for the freedom of judiciary but today he is disappointed more than anyone else. Everyone was thinking Ahmad kurd as hero but today not listening that same here. We tend to hear what we like and what we like we make it a reality and in this way truth is replaced with likes and dislikes.
so now iv'e come to know why you are so blatantly defending PPP...as you are from Sindh...i do not want to create/promote any provincialism but you sindhi people are the real culprits, we are tolerating that Govt because of you people...
My Dear brother, you are so dear to me but one must be pragmatic and see things as a reliast, the things as they are...Public opinion or general will has manifestation that how much hatred they have for this govt so please do not be a back stabber, awake and please use your right of enfranchise as a patriot of Pakistan...
Closed Thread