Thursday, April 18, 2024
07:09 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Gujar is on a distinguished road

why we depend on China....why we think soo?.....and why we underestimate ourself.........we should make ourself strong enough that other nation depend upon us....
44th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 160Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,161 Times in 660 Posts
courageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan02 View Post
I agree with all of it except the part where you say that US-China relations are hostile. They may not be excessively friendly, but aren't hostile either. There is some friction between China and the US, especially on the valuation of the yuan, but I don't think that Sino-American relations can actually be termed "hostile".
I agree that openly both nations can't afford hostile stance. That is why I referred it to be in Military Books and Records.

Regards

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by courageneverdies View Post
I agree that openly both nations can't afford hostile stance. That is why I referred it to be in Military Books and Records.

Regards
I get your point. BTW, it is interesting to say that the fear-mongering is mostly from the US side where every so every so often someone starts shouting about Chinese military growth.

assassin007 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
Brother china can only help Pakistan start some infrastructure development projects like construction and maintenance of silk route and that was also for her own sake as all trade to Pakistan is done through that road...and as far as our own security is concerned...May ALLAH be withus, we don't need anyone else to save us, we can give a solid punch to any aggressor no matter whoever he is...this is exactly what Pak Army did, when coward Americans called the air support to cover the damage they received by Pak Army, you will come to know the whole story of salala attack...it has been disclosed by a highly official of Army at GHQ...
Bro relations are always based on bilateral interests and further on they depend on number of friends. . . As per you said that whatever they've done is just for their own sake, but don't you think there is lot big hand of china behind our stability?? don't go far away just take an example of things which are essentials of our daily life. . . ?? how much cheaper they are as they were never before. . .even those who never could have afford t.v, refrigerators etc they are having them all now. . . On other hand i confess that i has put a drastic effects on our local markets but i thanks to china that they fulfilled our necessities in our range. . . ?? What do you say??

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan02 View Post
I was not talking about a military threat per se, but now that you mention it, I think China will steer clear of any conflict involving Pakistan and India or the US. First, there's a very, very small chance that war will break out between Pakistan and India or the USA. And if there is a military confrontation, China would not want to alienate either India or the USA (or Pakistan). But this is pure speculations and as I said, there's no chance of war at all.

In the article, I was only trying to drive home the point that we Pakistanis should get out of the illusion that China is our best buddy and will put Pakistan above everyone else.

Brother China does not WANT to wage war.
I wish there won't be any chances of war in future. . . But nothing is hidden from anyone. . Aren't you aware of what is happening in balouchistan . . haven't you heard of abottabad operation. . .don't you know what is happening in wana, waziristan , mehmund agency etc. what are all these ??? Our enemies are trying very much of their best to drag us into war. and we fools are still dreaming to make them as MFN (most favorite nation). Today i heard that Indian authorities has declined to give us yearly reports over water capacity in their dams.We want those reports so that we could predict the capacity of upcoming floods. . . it is just one of the example though there are many of them which clearly proves that they want to vanish us from the world map. I don't think any of them will miss the chance to wage war against us. . As per azizi(Hasb e Haal) says that we 're holding atom bombs not to use them in counter attacks but to blow them out on Shab e barat. . . A big LOL. . .

Takecare nd Regards

Last edited by Shooting Star; Tuesday, June 26, 2012 at 06:40 PM. Reason: merged

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Bro relations are always based on bilateral interests and further on they depend on number of friends. . . As per you said that whatever they've done is just for their own sake, but don't you think there is lot big hand of china behind our stability?? don't go far away just take an example of things which are essentials of our daily life. . . ?? how much cheaper they are as they were never before. . .even those who never could have afford t.v, refrigerators etc they are having them all now. . . On other hand i confess that i has put a drastic effects on our local markets but i thanks to china that they fulfilled our necessities in our range. . . ?? What do you say??
Bro China is trading with Pakistan to make money, not to keep us stable.

[QUOTE=assassin007;446280]

Quote:
I wish there won't be any chances of war in future. . . But nothing is hidden from anyone. . Aren't you aware of what is happening in balouchistan . . haven't you heard of abottabad operation. . .don't you know what is happening in wana, waziristan , mehmund agency etc. what are all these ??? Our enemies are trying very much of their best to drag us into war. and we fools are still dreaming to make them as MFN (most favorite nation).
Bro about Abbotabad operation, instead of warmongering you should be questioning the conduct of the army . Because the whole thing goes to show that it is ether incompetent or playing a double game. In any case, our image has been tarnished.

About Wana and Waziristan, the last time I checked we weren't giving the MFN status to the Taliban. But if you are a follower of conspiracy theories, then I'm sorry I can't convince you.

Quote:
it is just one of the example though there are many of them which clearly proves that they want to vanish us from the world map. I don't think any of them will miss the chance to wage war against us.
They can keep wishing it all the want, but aren't stupid enough to attempt it.
Quote:
As per azizi(Hasb e Haal) says that we 're holding atom bombs not to use them in counter attacks but to blow them out on Shab e barat. . . A big LOL. . .
Bro Azizi is a comedian (THE BEST, but that's another matter ). He's not to be taken seriously. Allah na karay ke atom bomb tak baat pohanchay.

You may say that India and US are/will wage war against Pakistan by proxy, but even then, China won't back us for reasons I've already explained in my article. Their interests lie with India and the US. Money makes this world go round my friend