Friday, March 29, 2024
05:55 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hassan Razzaq will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif3531 View Post
Let me tell you the summary of a story:

Zia went to Khane kaaba. While he was in kabba, the prince at that time announced the sacred event of changing the chadar of kaaba and announced that a person who never left the asar namaz would have to come forward and take lead in changing the chadar. Zia said he never left asar ki namaz so prince announced that zia would be leading the sacred ceremony. after performing the sacred ceremony, zia started weeping, his secretary asked the reason for it. Zia said, i performed the sacred ceremony but on the other hand people got to know that i never left asar ki namaz.

Such kind of person he was. No leader ever performed such sacred thing. He was very pious person. Please stop writing negative things about him, he is no more here. Please its a request. Jo chala gaye he os ko to chor do, now the responsibilities are looming around our head. Its time for us to move forward. One who stuck in his past never got the chance of moving forward.
Thanks
jis mei ehad nhe us mei eman nhe

the person who again and again deviated from his promise(ehad) how can he be trusted ?cant trust crocodile tears (infact political tears for the sake of creating good image in others minds)
just emotional stories nothing else..
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 1127

shallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan Razzaq View Post
jis mei ehad nhe us mei eman nhe

the person who again and again deviated from his promise(ehad) how can he be trusted ?cant trust crocodile tears (infact political tears for the sake of creating good image in others minds)
just emotional stories nothing else..
PPP promised to give ROTI, KAPRA and MAKAN. Today people cant find anything like this due to corruption. Atleast in good old days of Zia people could find everything at cheap prices. Pakistan was cruising towards a great future till that sad accident happened on 17 August 1988.

Hassan Razzaq will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shallowwater View Post
PPP promised to give ROTI, KAPRA and MAKAN. Today people cant find anything like this due to corruption. Atleast in good old days of Zia people could find everything at cheap prices. Pakistan was cruising towards a great future till that sad accident happened on 17 August 1988.
these cheap prices cost lives of many people and zia sahab used innocent people to die, why not he went to jahad ? actor
today many of innocent people are dying in terrorism war due to only these cheap prices policies which was nothing due to his economic intellectual but because of his begging intelectual(this was aid of america in cheap prices)
so i want to dedicate him some lines

"Aey taeir e la hoti us rizq se mout acchi
Jis rizq say aaati ho parwaz mei kotahiiii"

nasirubaidullah is on a distinguished road

Firstly i want to clear every member that i am not in favour of dictatorship, But when I study the history of Pakistan, I think that there should be one man who only make decision and apply because democracy has totally failed in Pak, Because the basic necessities of democracy are education, knowledge but all of these lack in Pakistan.
So have you any idea without dictator ?

Asi01 will become famous soon enoughAsi01 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I love the style and charisma of Zia. Such a person deserves to be the ruler, atleast he had great style. People were flogged not for fun sake but for purging the society of evils. Today internet and cable have destroyed the very basis of society.
Hahahaha! A big joke. He did not deserve to be a peon. How did you say that he was purifier of the society. He was himself a satan's shadow.
If internet and cable have harmed our societies so why are you here and exploiting internet. I think you are conservative because you think that the technology has been destroying us.
Now i must advise you to stick on Zia's topic and dont start any other to divert the attention of the members of the forum.
Dear you must confess the defeat that not a single member sees eye to eye with you regarding Zia.
Another thing please stop praising the devil.

CHEERS
mechrose37 (Saturday, June 30, 2012)

peacepakistan will become famous soon enough
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan02 View Post
And why do you say that there will be more weapons per capita 50 years down the line? And leave 50 years and 100 years and all these long times aside my friend. Just tell me this: WHY was there a DRASTIC INCREASE in weapons in Pakistan during Zia's rule? Or do you think that this is all propaganda and there was no drastic increase in number of weapons.

Again same questions which were answered hundred times...Drasrtic increase was because there was a WAR...it wasnt started by America nor Zia...try to understand...it was IMPOSED what was the option available ,tell me? to just sit and wait till the russians over-run Afghanistan, which they already did mostly, and then wait till they knock at Pakistan...dont IGNORE this part...

And you are damn right the war changed the game! Zia let Pakistan be used like tissue paper by the Americans. Just so that he and his entourage could remain in power, he fought the American's war, tore apart the very fabric of our society and lay the groundwork for religious extremism. All this just so that he could remain in power!

Again TISSUE paper???? its Today Americana are using us as TISSUE paper...because in this decade we could avoid war, and Americans couldnt even land in this region...but in 1980s, we used American finance to fight a war that was IMPOSED and about to come to out land...I have told this fact so many times but in every second argument you bring it again.. Besides i accept that this war brought religious extremism because its a proxy war...no regular army was involved...this made pakistan to arm civilians...see the brighter side that six Massive Muslim states got independance from tyrranical RED RULE...Again this religious extremism was a collateral "DAMAGE" which could be worked out if Zia remained alive....

I think, my friend that it is you who fail to understand the gravity of the situation. The country has been torn apart by extremism and terrorist organizations like the Taliban (and a dozen others) and you are still praising the man responsible for all this. Zia did nothing right. He was nothing more than a liar: he lied his way to power, he lied for a decade to the people of Pakistan and he is still lying people like you.

Dont you have the manners that Avoid Personal Attacks while argument??? DiD i called you Non MUSLIM (God Forbid)yet??(you would be if I was talking Zia's ideas(as you said) as he did in So-called Islamic Referrundum)

Talibans are not involved in Pakistan and are not responsible for any terrorism...its American propaganda just to drag us to fight their war...Yes taliban has hideouts but IN REAL these hideouts are their homes as they went to fight uSSR if you remember...The real culprits around us are American Build TTP, BLA and all rouge elements of societ entered in this so-called TALIBAN movement..and Real Taliban are very much in favour of Pakistan and its Peace...Yes they are conservatives, ultra conservatives, but this is their style of government in afghanistan, America is not a THEKADAR...

What was good about his character? Praying 5 times a day does not make a man good when he has so much blood on his hands. Bhutto didn't use Islam like Zia did, he didn't shout "Islam, Islam!" every two seconds like Zia did. Zia portrayed himself as a devout and pious Muslim. What he did does not correspond with how devout Muslims should act. That also makes him a class A hypocrite.
hmm i agree with that...even i have posted befor about his So-called Islamic RULE of LAW...i was just telling his personal and individual act...iam saying the same so no need to mention again

Last edited by Amna; Saturday, June 30, 2012 at 03:01 PM. Reason: red font

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Again same questions which were answered hundred times...Drasrtic increase was because there was a WAR...it wasnt started by America nor Zia...try to understand...it was Imposed what was the option available ,tell me? to just sit and wait till the russians over-run Afghanistan, which they already did mostly, and then wait till they knock at Pakistan...dont Ignore this part...
I'd say that Zia should have controlled the flow of arms to Pakistan, but I know that's really hard, if not impossible. So then, if this Kalashnikov culture is is the price we paid for defeating the Russians, then I'm sorry to inform you that in the long run we've lost, Miserably. Being a so called "Master Strategist", didn't Zia see the effects that his strategies would have on Pakistan? But oh, I remember, he was too busy thinking of ways to remain in power to pay much attention to anything else!

Today, the Americans have overrun Afghanistan. Religious extremism is sweeping the nation. The Taliban are at our doorstep and there is a massive insurgency in Baluchistan. Tell me Very Clearly, how things would have Been Worse if we Hadn't Fought the war?

Quote:
Again TISSUE paper???? its Today Americana are using us as TISSUE paper...because in this decade we could avoid war, and Americans couldnt even land in this region...but in 1980s, we used American finance to fight a war that was IMPOSED and about to come to out land...
Brother the war HAS come to our land. Zia created a situation which made peace in Afghanistan impossible. We may have made a mistake, getting into the war this time, but Right Now, the war is Very Much our Own. And correction: in 1980s, we used American finance to fight America's WAR and destroyed our own country in the process.

Quote:
.Again this religious extremism was a collateral "Damage" which could be worked out if Zia remained alive....
My dear sir, the collateral damage WAS SO GREAT that it rendered all gains negligible. And a hypocrite like Zia couldn't have fixed things had he lived a hundred more years. Shukar hai Allah ka ke he died and Pakistan was spared from his so called strategies.

Last edited by Amna; Saturday, June 30, 2012 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Cap/Avoid use of capital letters!!!
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Today internet and cable have destroyed the very basis of society.
Totally agree sir; agar internet na hota to is kaane sardar kaa zikar hee na nikalta, internet has really destroyed the very basis of society

BTW Sir; kia aap ne recently Azhar Lodhi (PTV newscaster) kaa Zia ke janaze kee reporting waala clip dekha hai jo aap ko Zia itna yaad aa gaya hai (jk), aaj kal to waqai media waisa nahin raha (jk)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 1127

shallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asi01 View Post
Hahahaha! A big joke. He did not deserve to be a peon. How did you say that he was purifier of the society. He was himself a satan's shadow.
If internet and cable have harmed our societies so why are you here and exploiting internet. I think you are conservative because you think that the technology has been destroying us.
Now i must advise you to stick on Zia's topic and dont start any other to divert the attention of the members of the forum.
Dear you must confess the defeat that not a single member sees eye to eye with you regarding Zia.
Another thing please stop praising the devil.

CHEERS
Well you may call him devil but he is my hero. He defended this country from the clutches of imperialism. I salute to him.