Friday, March 29, 2024
08:52 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, July 05, 2012

assassin007 is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb An Appology. .

At last Americans acknowledged their mistake and did apologized for salala check post attack . . And as per their demand regarding NATO supply government has opened it and has given them a green signal . . . What would be the consequences and what role will opposition and other politicians play here after it. Those who were opposing this decision. . . And whats your opinion regarding this decision.??? Over to you fellas
EiNstEiN

Umer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to all

It is just like someone entered your home and killed some member of your family.
Now tell me, whether you will let him go alive and ask him to apologize?
I don't think so.
What our leadership did? Just blocked NATO's supply chain and keep begging for apologize. I think this clearly shows where as a nation we stand and where our leadership stands.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Umer For This Useful Post:
shahzad but (Thursday, July 05, 2012), tyre (Friday, July 06, 2012)

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umer View Post
It is just like someone entered your home and killed some member of your family.
Now tell me, whether you will let him go alive and ask him to apologize?
I don't think so.
What our leadership did? Just blocked NATO's supply chain and keep begging for apologize. I think this clearly shows where as a nation we stand and where our leadership stands.
Pakistan halted the way of Nato. is there any profit which pakistan got in these days? it was impacting on our relations with a lot of countries. and it is in favor of Pakistan that pak resumed nato supply roots.
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

Mr Sam! You have to apologize for killing our few soldiers so that we could reopen NATO supply routes allowing you to kill more people mercilessly.

Bravo, government of Pakistan. Bravo!
Asif3531 (Thursday, July 05, 2012), assassin007 (Thursday, July 05, 2012), Faisal86 (Thursday, July 05, 2012), Glaring (Sunday, July 08, 2012), tyre (Friday, July 06, 2012)
EiNstEiN

Umer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by alihashmatkhoso View Post
Pakistan halted the way of Nato. is there any profit which pakistan got in these days? it was impacting on our relations with a lot of countries. and it is in favor of Pakistan that pak resumed nato supply roots.
Do we have only NATO supply chain to profit from?
Well in that case Afghan war has never to end because we will get profit on regular basis.
And what about our Nation's pride?
Does pride sell for dollars anywhere in the world?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Umer For This Useful Post:
Asif3531 (Thursday, July 05, 2012), tyre (Friday, July 06, 2012)

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

if you are talking about nation's pride that our army had to reply quickly. and if we are thinking about our economy yes we have need of dollars. we have need of energy, yes we have need of ad. country's decision should be taken with sense not with emotions.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Roll no. 10539

Asif3531 is on a distinguished road

Well, it certainly depicts the true strength of our country. They can't stand amidst global pressure, hence reopened the ground lines of communication. But sir, Its not easy to get out of the deep shit, specially when the seeds are sown by the country itself. US must stop drone attacks in return, and would restraint from such kind of attacks on Pakistan in future. Let me quote a very infamous proverb, "if you fool me once, shame on you. But if you fool me twice, shame on me". Pak learned nothing for the history.

i want to quote just a sentence in reply of your post that " beggar can't be chooser"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island View Post
Mr Sam! You have to apologize for killing our few soldiers so that we could reopen NATO supply routes allowing you to kill more people mercilessly.

brother it is need of time Pakistan was bound to take this decision. and one thing. no one dare to take that type of decision. we gave them just signal and they got very well from it. and here nato and amerca have need of Pakistan's help. without pakistan they are helpless in this region.

Last edited by Umer; Thursday, July 05, 2012 at 03:49 AM. Reason: chain posts
EiNstEiN

Quote:
if you are talking about nation's pride that our army had to reply quickly. and if we are thinking about our economy yes we have need of dollars. we have need of energy, yes we have need of ad. country's decision should be taken with sense not with emotions.
And who is the one to issue the orders to reply back?
Isn't it our Prime Minister?
Our economy in the previous 50-60 years was much more stable than the current.
There were no NATO containers going through our country. How was our economy better than current in those times?
We need energy. Yes indeed we need it. But is America going to give energy to Pakistan? If we allow them to continue drone attacks and resume the supply chain of NATO containers, are we getting the energy for it? How come you shouldn't be emotional.
Again look at the example in my first post in this thread.
Someone gets into your house, kills someone of your family members, wouldn't you get emotional? Or you will just hold back his gun with you and ask him to apologize, and when he apologizes, you will give him the gun back and say, okay we are done, you continue whatever you are doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif3531 View Post
Well, it certainly depicts the true strength of our country. They can't stand amidst global pressure, hence reopened the ground lines of communication. But sir, Its not easy to get out of the deep shit, specially when the seeds are sown by the country itself. US must stop drone attacks in return, and would restraint from such kind of attacks on Pakistan in future. Let me quote a very infamous proverb, "if you fool me once, shame on you. But if you fool me twice, shame on me". Pak learned nothing for the history.
Jab ghee seedhi ungli se naa niklay to ungli terhi karni parti hai.
Lekin jab ungli terhi karna hi naa aata ho to phir kya kiya jaa sakta hai.

Quote:
i want to quote just a sentence in reply of your post that " beggar can't be chooser"
Now this was where we had to decide whether our nation will continue to be a beggar or they choose something else for them. Unfortunately our so called leaders chose for us to be beggars yet again.
MARWAT
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,655 Times in 832 Posts
prestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud ofprestigious has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island View Post

Every one knows in whose hands is the foreign policy and who is running the war on terror policy. No need to blame the government, they have no time from the domestic politics and internal political crises/issues. No need of saying Sorry or apology by US. Why they should say sorry to a state whose army, politicians are dependent on those. Why they should say sorry to state which is dependent on him in all aspects.

Our Department of Political Science Chairman said, "Army (in whose hands is the foreign policy and who is running the war on terror policy) was not reshaping its relationship on killing more than 35,000 to 38,000 civilians and they have just killed 35 army people then then they awoke and crying that US is not respecting our sovereignty and stopped the NATO supply... Why on killing only 35 army people who not they awoke when they were and are killing thousands of civilians? Because common man have no value in Pakistan and its because of those people who have full control on our FP".
marshal453 (Saturday, July 07, 2012), saleem2000 (Thursday, July 05, 2012), virgoan (Monday, July 16, 2012)