CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Ethinic Cleansing Of Muslims In Burma!!! (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/65662-ethinic-cleansing-muslims-burma.html)

ibrahimiqbal Sunday, August 05, 2012 03:16 PM

[QUOTE=tyre;458627]They buddhist claim to do so after one of their ladies was raped by some muslims which could be a fake drama just to have a reason against the muslims. is such a genocide permissible even if its true?
Burma govt does not allow international humanitarian agencies in the area. their democratic leader is silent. Those countries who raise concerns over violation of human rights in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria and some other countries are silent. Why?[/QUOTE]
you mean to say, it all happened by this one act??? raped buddhist women ???

[QUOTE=saleem2000;458463]Why the responsibility of Killing of Muslims in Burma is being put on Pakistani Media ?[/QUOTE]
Being a human and the main thing as a muslim nation my dear.
we should have to know what islam says about humanity...!!!

Jawwadjee Sunday, August 05, 2012 04:35 PM

Things are always in the way that how we interpret them. in muslim history take an example of king taimoor..he was brutal. how he treated with minorities..no mercy at all. on the other hand there are examples of kind muslim rulers. what abt mqm leaders and the reality in karachi? we must take into account the muslims of whole world but actually muslims lack will and vigour even to control themselves. we are muslims as we born in muslim families but we are not muslims we are some kind of beasts. imagine how? what should i tell..

Najam Nawaz Saqib Tuesday, August 07, 2012 02:14 AM

The core concept is that we should try to evaluate the situation and try to come up with the valid reason of this state of Muslims. In my analysis the reason is the division of Muslim nation in different countries and local boundaries which has given birth to wrong concept of nationalism on the basis of country.Islam advocates nationalism only on the basis of religion and declares all Muslims of world as brothers. If this sole concept is strengthened in Muslim e Ummah it will grant an unprecedented strength to this Nation and no one will even dare to touch a Muslim with bad intentions.

Raz Sunday, August 12, 2012 09:53 PM

Images About Burma in Social Media:

[url]http://www.hopeitw.com/images-about-burma-in-social-media-is-fake/[/url]

mjkhan Sunday, August 12, 2012 10:38 PM

Mujhey to ye aag aik din apney ghar tak ati dikhai dey rahee hai.I think we should fasten up our seat belts cause i think this is the starting of the worst time of muslims that Prophet Muhammad S.A.A.W.W predicted.

Bostan Wednesday, August 15, 2012 10:28 AM

All points of you members are valid but Question is there why the muslims are quinching thrist of non muslisms?
what was in Burma and going on in India and all over the world U.N.O hav'nt no action against it but it would be done with any non muslims in Muslims state like East Taimor all the humun rights agencies and U.N.O stand up but not when with muslims.
why we are talking about our media still just like a mum even shown all humun beuturl cases in Pak. and O.I.C and our Govt hav'nt passed a sommon...:(

shahhamxa Friday, August 17, 2012 05:33 PM

Shia Muslims are being killed brutally in Pakistan.Innocent people are being butchered and killed for no reason.Jab apnay ghar mein agg lagi hue hai to Burma kay musalman mar gaye to kea bari baat hai :o

Call for Change Friday, August 17, 2012 08:50 PM

[QUOTE=shahhamxa;467855]Shia Muslims are being killed brutally in Pakistan.Innocent people are being butchered and killed for no reason.Jab apnay ghar mein agg lagi hue hai to Burma kay musalman mar gaye to kea bari baat hai :o[/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][SIZE="4"]
I totally agree. We are so much concerned about the Muslims in Burma but do we have the courage to sweep under our own carpet? Shias are brutally killed in this country but no one is willing to raise voice for them because few people will be angry. But is it right to remain silent? is it right to allow these barbaric people to keep murdering the innocent people just because they are Shias. shame on such "So called Muslims" Shame on such "Religion" and shame on those who are "silent" . [/SIZE][/COLOR]

09:42 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.