CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   School to Hold Debate on Gay Rights (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/65711-school-hold-debate-gay-rights.html)

courageneverdies Saturday, July 14, 2012 10:57 PM

School to Hold Debate on Gay Rights

[B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]School to Hold Debate on Gay Rights[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B]

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

ISLAMABAD: An elite children’s school in the federal capital is all set to hold a debate on “Gay and Lesbian Rights” on July 16, 2012 in its main branch.The school is arranging this debate under its programme ‘Munich Debates’. It is important to mention here that it is believed that the schools chain is owned by a lady who is a senior office bearer of a rapidly emerging party in the country.

[url]http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-2-119584-School-to-hold-debate-on-gay-rights[/url]

The recent addition to this news item is that the Lawyers have contacted the Court to stop this debate with the stance that this happens to be the violation of Constitution of Pakistan. Have your say with responsibility. The matter is really sensitive.

Regards

Abdussamad Chaudhary Saturday, July 14, 2012 11:04 PM

They claim that it's their right as per freedom of speech and opinion. I push to disagree here, as I told PTIans on twitter, that the verdict and final word given by Quran on such matters can't be challenged by setting a debate on these. Debate comes where you doubt the accuracy of any issue, and there is no chance 0 tolerance of doubting the words of Quran. So it shouldn't happen. I must say, Jihad (bil Qalam, and Ilam not bil saif) is compulsory to stop this activity.
By the way, they have cancelled the event and it's not going to happen.
P.S: I am not a extremist fascist but a true believer.
P.S.S: Credit goes to Ahmed Noorani (Journalist The News) for breaking this news.

desertrain Monday, July 16, 2012 07:19 PM

Aankh Jo kuch daikhti hai lab pe asakta nahin
Mehw-e-hairat hun ke duniya kya se kya ho jaegi

Muhammadian Monday, July 16, 2012 08:13 PM

[QUOTE=courageneverdies;453744][B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]School to Hold Debate on Gay Rights[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B]

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

ISLAMABAD: An elite children’s school in the federal capital is all set to hold a debate on “Gay and Lesbian Rights” on July 16, 2012 in its main branch.The school is arranging this debate under its programme ‘Munich Debates’. It is important to mention here that it is believed that the schools chain is owned by a lady who is a senior office bearer of a rapidly emerging party in the country.

[url]http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-2-119584-School-to-hold-debate-on-gay-rights[/url]

The recent addition to this news item is that the Lawyers have contacted the Court to stop this debate with the stance that this happens to be the violation of Constitution of Pakistan. Have your say with responsibility. The matter is really sensitive.

Regards[/QUOTE]

intehaii sharam ka mukam hey k hamare muahsrey ne aisey afraad ko b janam diya hey, jo aise ghatia harkat k barey mein soch rae hen......a matter of shame for 'ISLAMIC SOCIETY' of 'ISLAMIC REPUBLIC'

Call for Change Monday, July 16, 2012 09:43 PM

[SIZE="3"][B][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="4"]What was wrong in that debate?? In which world do you guys live ? everything is happening in our society. prostitutes, gays, lesbians are part of this society. If something is happening behind the scene you guys are ok with it but if someone tries to highlight the issues he or she is "be haya" "non-muslim" "kafir" "Secular"etc . if this issue won't be debated and highlight no one can find its solutions. Child abuse, woman harassment , female Foeticide, are the issues which need our attention but we are so reluctant to talk about these things because we are good "Muslims" . consequently, the fabric of our society is totally dismantled by these evils and still we are not ready to talk about these things. Here i am not supporting the gay ism/lesbianism but if you can't stop these things let's have the debate about these issue. let others come with the solutions. you know how important it is to properly train the prostitutes and gays about Aids and other diseases and if i remember correctly last year an NGO tries to train them and again those fanatics made hue and cry against the enemies of Islam and the menace of Aids is increasing in our society. if we want to eradicate any evil from our society we have to be tolerant. hating and abusing the person who is doing something wrong is not the solution , debate and logic is the solution. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

roijen Monday, July 16, 2012 10:03 PM

all above

our politicians have a heart of a chicken. they have buried the golden principle of Quranic system 'eye for eye, ear for ear' hence life imprisonment for murder :pp
who can afford to change the divine law?

arbab ne to death ka Uluhi qanun badal diya ap to phir in vivo mn qanun-e-fitrat ko badalne k khilaf awaz utha rahe hain!

mangat1 Monday, July 16, 2012 10:04 PM

[QUOTE=Call for Change;454559][SIZE="3"][B][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="4"]What was wrong in that debate?? In which world do you guys live ? everything is happening in our society. prostitutes, gays, lesbians are part of this society. If something is happening behind the scene you guys are ok with it but if someone tries to highlight the issues he or she is "be haya" "non-muslim" "kafir" "Secular"etc . if this issue won't be debated and highlight no one can find its solutions. Child abuse, woman harassment , female Foeticide, are the issues which need our attention but we are so reluctant to talk about these things because we are good "Muslims" . consequently, the fabric of our society is totally dismantled by these evils and still we are not ready to talk about these things. Here i am not supporting the gay ism/lesbianism but if you can't stop these things let's have the debate about these issue. let others come with the solutions. you know how important it is to properly train the prostitutes and gays about Aids and other diseases and if i remember correctly last year an NGO tries to train them and again those fanatics made hue and cry against the enemies of Islam and the menace of Aids is increasing in our society. if we want to eradicate any evil from our society we have to be tolerant. hating and abusing the person who is doing something wrong is not the solution , debate and logic is the solution. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][SIZE="4"][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
Tumhara dimag hill gaya haiapne abba se is bat pe debate kar sakti ho? Musalman ho? ya liberalism mai bilkul hi hawaii ho gayi ho?
Islam ya Pakistan ka constitution iski ejazat nahi deta, iske elawa koi force nahi Pak Sarzameen pe jo itni supreme ho ke is bat ki ejazat de.. Jo cheez universally galat hai us pe behes bhi galat hai.. tum hamesha kuch aisi baat karna jo sire se hi galat ho.. HOSH KARO!!:vangry:vangry:vangry

roijen Monday, July 16, 2012 10:15 PM

[QUOTE=mangat1;454564]Tumhara dimag hill gaya haiapne [B]abba [/B]se is bat pe debate kar sakti ho? [B]Musalman ho[/B]? ya [B]liberalism [/B]mai bilkul hi hawaii ho gayi ho?
Islam ya [B]Pakistan ka constitution iski ejazat nahi deta[/B], iske elawa koi force nahi Pak Sarzameen pe jo itni supreme ho ke is bat ki ejazat de.. Jo cheez [B]universally galat[/B] hai us pe behes bhi galat hai.. tum hamesha kuch aisi baat karna jo sire se hi galat ho.. HOSH KARO!!:vangry:vangry:vangry[/QUOTE]

[B]Abba [/B]ko hamesha ziada pata hota hai, is liye wo [B]abba [/B]hota hai. is liye abba se debate karne ki zaroorat nahi

[B]Musalman [/B]ho gi to feel kiya na!! Such ooper wale yaqeen karnay walon ka dil sensitive banaya hai

[B]liberalism [/B]ki kia baat ki unho ne, usul aur ground reality ki baat ki. ap ko badshahi masjid main ghunghruo ki awaz aye gi to kiya ap rait main sar dene ko prefer karengay?

i guess the seed for that debate would have been implanted when [B]constitution [/B]was not in force, the debate is only a fruit that they are going to harvest, and believe me idher k politicians zara der na lagaein 10/10 west ko [apne karamfarmao ko] copy karne main

[B]'universal sahih[/B]' from left half of the globe import hotay hain bilkul aise jaisay ap safhe ko left side se fold karay ta k tight side per imprint ho jaye wo jo left par hai. I have listened k Pakistan k opposite side dimetrically per los vegas hai!

Allah kare k hamesha opposite side par rahe. Ameen.

Call for Change Monday, July 16, 2012 10:18 PM

[QUOTE=mangat1;454564]Tumhara dimag hill gaya haiapne abba se is bat pe debate kar sakti ho? Musalman ho? ya liberalism mai bilkul hi hawaii ho gayi ho?
Islam ya Pakistan ka constitution iski ejazat nahi deta, iske elawa koi force nahi Pak Sarzameen pe jo itni supreme ho ke is bat ki ejazat de.. Jo cheez universally galat hai us pe behes bhi galat hai.. tum hamesha kuch aisi baat karna jo sire se hi galat ho.. HOSH KARO!!:vangry:vangry:vangry[/QUOTE]

Please forum k decorum ka khayal rakho. i didn't support them alright. jo main nay likha hay usay doubara gohr say parho. Pak Sarzamin pay zardari and bilwal ka qbza hay . aur waise bi Islam ki bat kr rhay hain tou Islam hamesha reconciliation ki bat krta hay. Fatah Makah is the best example.hatred kbi solution nai hoti Mr. Mangat.

roijen Monday, July 16, 2012 10:27 PM

[QUOTE=Call for Change;454573]Please forum k decorum ka khayal rakho. i didn't support them alright. jo main nay likha hay usay doubara gohr say parho. Pak Sarzamin pay[I] zardari and bilwal ka qbza hay . aur waise bi Islam ki bat kr rhay hain tou Islam hamesha reconciliation ki bat krta hay.[/I] Fatah Makah is the best example.hatred kbi solution nai hoti Mr. Mangat.[/QUOTE]

Reconciliation and Zardari? Compatible. :D

04:27 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.