CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   is pak media being controlled from abroad?? (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/65804-pak-media-being-controlled-abroad.html)

ali emraan Tuesday, July 17, 2012 09:00 AM

is pak media being controlled from abroad??

why pakistani media has skipped the news of resignation of pakistani ambassador to UNO ' HUSSAIN HAROON' on account of pakistan,s anti SYRIAN stance?
please comment on this as this had to be the most discussed topic of the days.

Bilal Hassan Tuesday, July 17, 2012 09:31 AM

well these people are sleeping and have got no conscience, see here you have'nt got a reply yet, i was watching that thread for last many hours and now when no one has commented, let me break the ice...
if you talk about this media,this is a mere puppet and the strings are in the hands of Jews and Indians who are running it to fulfil their malicious aims...
if you do not know then let me tell you that this media has got 50 Million $ from US to support his stance and create disappointment, chaos and hatred in this country...
they are showing rubbish love stories that are corrupting our young generations and it is clearly manifested in a case in which a girl killed her boyfriend because he refused to marry her but used her to fulfil his sexual desires...
children are committing suicides, they are distorting our religion as now ramzan is coming you would see that those hosts are the commentators who are doing blatantly against Islamic norms as they have no covering heads and obscene dresses, so called scholars like Dr Aamir liaqat are the representatives of our faith, a hypocrite.. what else should i tell you???

ali emraan Tuesday, July 17, 2012 10:03 AM

i have a few links in media. the info. i received is that the media channels are registered by an international forum which poses a compulsion on the channels that 'GO AND BURN UR DOMESTIC FIRE IN YOUR COUNTRY .AND DON,T TOUCH OUR ISSUES LIKE PALESTINE, MIDDLE EAST ISSUES'.

when had you seen the last talk show on PALESTINE, ISRAEL,KASHMIR, IRAN
ETC?

Bilal Hassan Tuesday, July 17, 2012 10:14 AM

yes dear they are paid for spreading anarchy and chaos in the country they more than highlight the negative aspects of our society as no society is perfect, and do not show rather deliberately attempt to hide something good...they will show you how Taliban flogged the girl but will never tell you about the ethnic cleansing of Rohangaya Muslims in Burma, never tell you the massacre of Sunni Muslims in Syria and all other things like that....

Call for Change Tuesday, July 17, 2012 11:55 AM

[B][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][SIZE="3"]According to PEMRA rules no foreigner can have more than 25 percent shares in any media organisation or channel. but the reality is that they control the media through many other ways like bribing , giving incentives , giving them opportunities to write in international newspapers etc. on the other hand media works in a corporate environment so the media persons have to fulfil the corporate agendas of the media organisation. News are "played up" and "played Down" according to the vested interests of the media organisations. Pakistani media is not highlighting this because it would destroy the image of liberal Pakistan and we would again be labelled as "extremist" and "fanatics". [/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Codename Hijazi Tuesday, July 17, 2012 12:26 PM

Door na Jayen, Latest Karnama by Mehar Bokhari, and Mubashir Luqman!!! Isi ko hi daikh k andaza laga lain, by the way aap nay Ghalib Film daikhi hai? :D

Poor Media! Playing in foreign hands, despite the danger coming towards the Pakistan, our economy has been ruined, our people are committing suicides, our honest people are resigning, petition has been filed against Fakhur Bhai(that he is not eligible as CEC) Look at this, how honest people has been pushed towards the Wall.

Media is silent and it will be.

ali emraan Tuesday, July 17, 2012 02:15 PM

arab spring wasn,t highlighted much in pakistan because it could heart pro american governments in centre and provinces...by invoking sentiments of revolution.
media does every thing to proleferate agenda and culture of india.

the resignation of PAK AMBASSADOR IS NOT A tiny stuff .then why?????????

Bushra Sabeen Tuesday, July 17, 2012 03:28 PM

@Bilal Haasan
[QUOTE]if you do not know then let me tell you that this media has got 50 Million $ from US to support his stance and create disappointment, chaos and hatred in this country...[/QUOTE]
Our all popular channels are in the control of two organisations, 1st freemasonry and Illuminati And 2nd obiviously under the control of Jews and Christs, the proof is silence in case of Afia Saddiqua, Did you listen any news of public revolution in Labnan, Nepal and Sirya Or about the killing of Muslims Of Myanmar/Burma....
The hot topics of our media are insults of our politician ( what ever their character are and their devotion to this country), Did you listen or saw any Special program for Giyyari sector's shuhdaa... Our media enhance the bad image of our nation internationally which is the agenda of these organisations.

sabahatbhutta Tuesday, July 17, 2012 05:01 PM

[SIZE="3"]Yes it is a fact that our media is not playing a complete positive role for the betterment of society. But to declare it a traitor as a whole is injustice. it has become a fashion to accuse for foreign conspiracies at our each negligence. yes each and every country of the world supports some media groups to boost her interests, so does U.s, U.k, k.S.A, India etc..
Media groups get billions of grants from foreign NGO's which in reality are a form of bribe. People are bribed because they are willing to be. Government should not give free hand to media, PEMRA should regularize the process of scrutiny for channels. If we are correct within we can not be mistook outside.
Media is a propaganda game, give them something fishy for outside, they would not trouble the waters inside. :evil:evil
As Americans do, they give their media too much for outer wars that they have no time for internal fuss. :cool:[/SIZE]

desertrain Wednesday, July 18, 2012 09:48 PM

All Honest people are resigning. So may I call Rehman Malik , an honest man ? :P
About Media? Well , may be our media is being Paid from external groups to fulfil their own interests but it doesnt imply that whats happening around in our country is something that happens everywhere (in every country I mean ) and neither do the media shows something that is not happening at all ?
In such a currupt society , what cud they probably show so that it encourages the people?
Are people blind and deaf ?
Dont they see the chaos and anarchy ?
Robbery , killing, bomb blasts and thefts are at rife.
Ghayari shuhada? C'mon , do we have only that incident to repeat and telecast again n again ?
Why should we interfere and care for what others are doing when our own home is burning ?
The educated ones and those ignorant ones both are on the same level when it comes to matter of thnking.
Illumanati, zionists , jews, comeout of such rubbish. From child to old everyone has an eye on jews. Why dont u become like them ? Why dont u try to compete them ? Why always blaming jews , zionists Usa and India for the faults of our own ? Why have our people become so cheap that they merely get sold for some dollars? Why ONLY we ?
Is that too because of Jews and Usa?
We are people with No self-esteem, no conscience and that is the only reason we are in so dark.
Resignation of embassador is nothing but a little drop in big sea.
P.s : since my childhood Iv been watching kashmir and palestine in news. Has it changed anything ?

12:49 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.