Friday, April 19, 2024
09:55 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, July 24, 2012

silenthunter is on a distinguished road
Default Obstrusiveness

Pakistan do have the capacity and capability to retaliate to any thread eyeing to harm the integrity and sovereignty yet, we remain silent spectators on very dire and dreadful threads and issues why?

Is there any external influence and pressure i am sure there is, so how to extricate ourselves from this chaos?

samia fakhar is on a distinguished road

In nuclear power era we can't even think of to be indulged in traditional war methods and i think so Pakistan is in pressure no doubt because of its geo stategic location but this pressure is not at that level that pakistan can even think about to compromise on her integrity and prestige. We are optimistic and we should be confident about the bright aspect of Pakistan's future INSHALLAH.

silenthunter is on a distinguished road

I respect your notion, but i am not asking about the traditional war and what is good for?
i meant to say that we do have to revise our policies with out any interference and gain our prestige and reverence that has been erected against us for the past few years.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,010 Posts
Shooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud of

@silenthunter

Give proper titles to your posts specially in discussion section.Titles should reflect your idea or the topic you want to discuss.One word is not sufficient to get the attention of the members.

Post having bad titles will be deleted in future.

samia fakhar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenthunter View Post
I respect your notion, but i am not asking about the traditional war and what is good for?
i meant to say that we do have to revise our policies with out any interference and gain our prestige and reverence that has been erected against us for the past few years.
I have used the word "Traditional War" in the context of modern demands of contry's survival. I mean to say that no doubt the geo stategic position of Pakistan makes Pakistan the most important country of south Asia but the same characteristic also compel us to think about the obstacles faced by our beloved country. We have to face the international pressure for completion of tasks in the favour of whole world rather to focus on only the interests of Pakistan(and war agains terrorism WAT is good example). This is the only reason because of which Pakistan is facing the interference in different spheres even in detoriating the peace of Pakistan. The biggest example is involvement of CIA, RAW, MUSSAD particularly in Balochistan and generally in the whole country.
My point was as there is a lot of interest of different powers in our country and we have to tackle the situation according to circumstances. Pakistan is nuclear power and can't be an easy prey of the enemies. No doubt we have to review the different policies designed from time to time but it does not mean that Pakistan is so weak that every one can easily take out one's interests. We have give and take policy and I confess that this give and take is not in proportion (may be we are giving more but still we are taking as well). Here i will also include the problem of DRONES STRICKS but there is also a bit improvement in the policy and that is America has submitted her willingness to share the information of drone attack before its occurance with Pakistani authority as it is not enough but still a step further. We have given the tough time to NATO and America in return of Salala attack irrespective of consequences we have achieved after the reopening of routes. This is not the of traditional wars but the time of diplomatic war and I think so we are not so bad in it as America said it many times "PAKISTAN is the most difficult ally of America" or "We are still confused either Pakistan is with US or not"

Last edited by Amna; Tuesday, July 24, 2012 at 10:12 PM. Reason: caps
The Following User Says Thank You to samia fakhar For This Useful Post:
silenthunter (Wednesday, July 25, 2012)