CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   chief justice (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/66873-chief-justice.html)

juniordoctor Friday, August 10, 2012 11:31 AM

chief justice

guys! don't u think chief justice is active against only ppp...please share your idea.

dms664 Friday, August 10, 2012 11:52 AM

[QUOTE=juniordoctor;465094]guys! don't u think chief justice is active against only ppp...please share your idea.[/QUOTE]

Indeed he is

Sent from Tapatalk 2

riaz ali maitlo Friday, August 10, 2012 12:21 PM

judiciary has the worst performance in solving the public problems. infact the most slow working institution of this slow nation. it take decades to finalizes the cases of the poor masses. while political issues r supposed to be "solved" with in days.the on going confrontation is a clash b/w two persons, not institutions. a bare example of personalisation in Pakistani politics.

shoaib khan12 Friday, August 10, 2012 12:24 PM

[QUOTE=juniordoctor;465094]guys! don't u think chief justice is active against only ppp...please share your idea.[/QUOTE]

not at all

he is doing good and working well

and PPP is not stablising Pakistan are strengthening the foundations of Pakistan.

what PPP has given to you except two the most corrupt PMs
kya diya kya ha

not a single welfare task is corruption free

i think the task of every individual and institution is to eradicate the waste and rubbbish either in the form of PPP, PMLN

so if current judiciary is trying to brush this rubbish out . then let it do it man

and soon after it, there would be a trn of PMLN

gandgi thri hatao , zada hatao ,yan aktha hatao , maqsad ha gandgi ke safai karna

tu jo karta ha usko karny do

Hassan02 Friday, August 10, 2012 02:46 PM

I used to be a big fan of the CJ, but his actions in the past six months have really disillusioned me. The inquiry into Arslan's activities is going nowhere and instead of dealing with real issues like corruption in the lower courts, the CJ is on an all out offensive against the PPP.

Ali Mallah Friday, August 10, 2012 03:19 PM

[QUOTE=Hassan02;465185]I used to be a big fan of the CJ, but his actions in the past six months have really disillusioned me. The inquiry into Arslan's activities is going nowhere and instead of dealing with real issues like corruption in the lower courts, the CJ is on an all out offensive against the PPP.[/QUOTE]

He has been biased since last one year or so. He has tried a lot in every aspect to topple the Govt of PPP but alas har bar issay munh ki khaani pari. :cr

Well this is not a way to do justice, why other cases of other political parties are not being heard? why they are not opened? NRO contained more than 5000 cases, it included criminal cases, other money laundering, financial embezzlement and misuse of power etc, why these have not been opened?

If you see the cause list of the supreme court (it contains the cases to be heard in coming week/month) it is full of cases against govt, ppp, officers and its allied persons. NO any single case of public is being heard in SC these days, hats off.....:bow.

juniordoctor Friday, August 10, 2012 03:27 PM

[QUOTE=Ali Mallah;465205]He has been biased since last one year or so. He has tried a lot in every aspect to topple the Govt of PPP but alas har bar issay munh ki khaani pari. :cr

Well this is not a way to do justice, why other cases of other political parties are not being heard? why they are not opened? NRO contained more than 5000 cases, it included criminal cases, other money laundering, financial embezzlement and misuse of power etc, why these have not been opened?

If you see the cause list of the supreme court (it contains the cases to be heard in coming week/month) it is full of cases against govt, ppp, officers and its allied persons. NO any single case of public is being heard in SC these days, hats off.....:bow.[/QUOTE]

yah ali you are right........cj is only using his power against ppp.
he has i think do not want zardari as president:glare:

Aamir Afzaal Friday, August 10, 2012 03:36 PM

CJ needs to give a clear verdict on Asghar khan case,I hope we will not have a thesis like Karachi hearings again.More comments and jokes coming from SC rather than clear cut decisions.

Ali Mallah Friday, August 10, 2012 03:44 PM

[QUOTE=Aamir Afzaal;465217]CJ needs to give a clear verdict on Asghar khan case,I hope we will not have a thesis like Karachi hearings again.More comments and jokes coming from SC rather than clear cut decisions.[/QUOTE]

Well I think Asghar Khan case is against almost all the parties except PPP hence CJ does not seem to be interested, i think that its decision will be like that of suo moto notice against Arslan or karachi target killing climax. Lets hope better.

Aamir Afzaal Friday, August 10, 2012 03:50 PM

[QUOTE=juniordoctor;465211]yah ali you are right........cj is only using his power against ppp.
he has i think do not want zardari as president:glare:[/QUOTE]
Who wants ZARDARI as President? :0

07:33 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.