Wednesday, April 24, 2024
04:57 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, December 21, 2006

farooqsami4u is on a distinguished road

musharaf will be remember in history as ibnay alqami,as mir jaffar as the kamal ataturk(who was actually jewish spy)
Banned

Mazher is on a distinguished road

@ anyone who favors Musharraf

Why is the poor going 2 b more and more poor???

Why can inflation not b controlled????

Why did Pakistan secure 144th rank according 2 Transparency International???

Why are changes not seen by man of street???

why is curruption and frustration increasing????

and many more questions............

can u plzzzzzzzzzz answer???????????

Regards
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough

Mazher:

I am not saying that Musharraf is solving the problems to bits but still he is trying. I u could tell that what aour past rulers have done for us? What good thay had left for us? i believe they haven't saved us from the scrouge of troubles. Musharraf is also a human being and is trying to save us from the scrouge of problems. Should not we let him do so?

Regards

nimr is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by I M Possible
nimr:

Well he is giving preferences to a number of areas and trying to hit the bull's eye but still he is facing problems in some area. I am not saying that he is not giving preferences to some of the issues but i was saying that he is not succeeding in some areas due to hurdles.

Regards

Shit happens .. if things were so easy why would any government fall ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazher

Regards

No one's favouring Musharaf , infact comparing him from the past politicians in their respective fields of work. The per capita income of a person has increased see the reports by SBP . INflation on the other hand has risedue to several factors which include the earth quake we had , crisis in balochistan, Increase in the oil prices. Things are beeing worked out to control the situation but it takes time .

Quote:

Regards
Curruption on the other hand is not increasing but measures are beeing taken to control them , such examples are the computerized verison of Customs. If iam not wrong CBR will alos be computerized to save billions of ruppe fraud. This year 16 BillionRs of Taxes had no accounts.UC nazims from the vote of common people are put forward for the development , by distributing work it's much easier to monitor the work and less curruption has ben noticed. I agree curruption still lies in our system but it's never too easy to get rid of germs.
Banned

my dear nimr
can u plz compare Military Dictator with civilian leader ?????

U r saying that Musharraf is the best leader in all 4 military dics (Ayyub, Yahya, Zia and Musharraf).
Do u know which Government-period of Pakistan is considered the least currupt according 2 the Transparency International ?????????

Regards
Banned

me waiting 4 ur answer
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough

Dear all, we are incrementing the confusion regarding leaders of Pakistan. In fact, some of the leaders wanted to ameliorate Pakistan but they failed to do so because of many hurdles. But there are some others who just wanted to work for their own benefit.

Musharraf is not that bad in a sense. We need to hink that he has done a lot for Pakistan. Try to be optimistic in a way or the other. All the pictures have two sides. u should not keep on watching the darker one.

Regards

Quote:
my dear nimr
can u plz compare Military Dictator with civilian leader ?????

U r saying that Musharraf is the best leader in all 4 military dics (Ayyub, Yahya, Zia and Musharraf).
Do u know which Government-period of Pakistan is considered the least currupt according 2 the Transparency International ?????????

Regards
There was no civilain dictator in our history unless nawaz's government was over thrown, having 2/3 majority in the national assembly nawaz was to ammend the constitution with inslamic ideas and over rule some points which would make him strong enough to be a civilian dictator, please focus on the fact that musharaf is not a dictator instead he has done enough efforts to put army along the civilian institutions rather then putting it on top of them. I don't know which govt is considered least corrupt but iam not denying the fact that we still have corrupt people in our system.
Closed Thread