Tuesday, April 16, 2024
08:14 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, December 15, 2006

Sweety8587 is on a distinguished road
Default Should Musharraf be remember in history or not?

A simple enough question. Do you beleive that Musharraf should be remebered in history? In a good light or a bad light?

Personally, I would say that he should be remebered in a good light. We had been on the verge of being a failed nation when he took over and ever so slowly but surely, we are developing. Some development is good development in my books.

Also, I would say that he has handled the after-effects of 9-11 quite well. At the very least, much better than Nawaz Sharif or Benazi would have.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweety8587 For This Useful Post:
zawar ahmad (Friday, February 19, 2010)
Old Friday, December 15, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough

Surely, Musharraf would be remebered with the golden words in the pages of history. He has done a lot to save Pakistanand will keep on doing till the time he could.

Regards
Old Saturday, December 16, 2006
Economist In Equilibrium
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: she won the Essay competitionBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2006

Qurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura about

Certainly, Musharraf would be remebered in good books of history. i think no one in the world is 100% good, so is Musharraf. Some of his strategies have been unsuccessful but at least they don't pull him completely towards bad books of history.

Regards,
Old Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Banned

Mazher is on a distinguished road

2 PARTS OF QUESTION........

Do you beleive that Musharraf should be remebered in history?

In a good light or a bad light?

Answer of 1st part of question is:

In my opinion he will be remembered.

2nd part is debatable...

I always challange these comments on this forum that Musharraf is a good and positive personality.

The best administrator Umer Farooque said, "agar faraat k kinaaray kutta b piaasa mar gaya to mein zimma-daar hoon"
How can a leader put lame excuses like.... Prophet (SAW) says:
"Kull-u-kum Raa-inv-wa-kull-u-kum-mas-oo-luon Ar-Ra-iyya-ti-he"

(everyone of urs is resposible what he possesses)

1) Report of Supreme court says that steel mill of Rs 150 Arabs was going 2 b sold in 23 Arab Rupees.

2) Habib Bank was sold in 200 million rupees (Union Bank is currently bought by Standard Chartered bank in Rs 500 million)

3) Pakistan has secured 144th rank in 154 countries according to report of "Transparancy international"

4) Inflation has increased 300 % than Oct, 1999

5) Prices couldn't be controlled in Holy month of Ramadan
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mazher For This Useful Post:
deera (Saturday, February 20, 2010), nazlili21 (Saturday, February 20, 2010), xavier (Thursday, April 08, 2010)
Banned

Musharraf captured power corridor with unjust and unfair means while breaking his oath that was taken by him at the time of passing out 4m his academy.

Prophet (SAW) appointed Abdullah Bin Jubair (RA) on hill in Battle of Uhad and forbade him 2 leave his place.
But history tells us that he left his place and Muslims along with Prophet (SAW) had 2 pay a heavy toll.

It's obvious, when an Armed person or soldier leaves his duty (Border Security) and participates in other wastful operations, Armies of Prophets are also effected.

Salah_ud_Din Ayyubi wrote his "Ayyash Ameer" that:

" Tum parindo(birds) say g behlaya karo kiun k sipah-gari uss shakhs k bas ka rog nahin jo sharaab aur aurat ka dildaada ho"
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Roll no 3093

Desert Fox is on a distinguished road

- Yes he will be remember for the reason that in his days the inflation rate was highest and currency was devalued.

- Yes He will be remembered that he brought the record number of vehicles on the small roads of Pakistan without improving the public transport system.

- Yes he will be remembered for the reason that his protocol was heaviest and acted like a jamming device for public transporters.

- Yes He will be remembered for saving Pakistan and for making him a slave.

- Yes he will be remembered for reason that property business boomed and its price became out of the reach of the common man.
The Following User Says Thank You to Desert Fox For This Useful Post:
nazlili21 (Saturday, February 20, 2010)

thinking is on a distinguished road

AOA dear fellow,
i could not resist to post my reply,,,,,,,,,

as few persons amongst us said that he saved pakistan from getting into destruction,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
let us compare today's pakistan with that of 99

in 99 there was democracy, now no democracy,
in 99 pakistan was not considered as a terrorist state, now considred terrorist state
in 99 pakistanis were respected abroad, now not respected at all (i am myself in europe)
in 99 there was no problem in balochistan and FATA, now u see every thing
in 99 there was little interprovincial problems as we see now
in 99 pakistan had come out as a nuclear state despite pressure from US and europ, now we say labbaik on every order of theirs
in 99 our nuclear hero was a free and respected man, now AQ khan is a prisoner of (conscience)
in 99 we had more friends in international community,,,,,now u see everything,,,
in 99 our western border were secured, now not,,,,,,

and i will not talk of inflation,, crimes, etc etc etc,,,,,,
and haan musharraf will be remembered in history, but like Pinochet of chille
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thinking For This Useful Post:
deera (Saturday, February 20, 2010), nazlili21 (Saturday, February 20, 2010)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Saleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to behold

Mr Musharf would be rembered as a fourth Dictator of Pakistan,when Pakistan would become a purly Democratic Country.To day no one can favor Ayub,Yaya and Zia and Mr Musharf is not difrent from them.
Banned

musharraf will be remembered in history, but like Pinochet of chille

It is not important 4 anyone 2 b remembered in history 4ever..... this is the most important question that Should he b recalled in positive sense???

I agree with much of the mentioned things of my fellow .... thinking

at time of musharraf g's arrival:

1) Economy was in shambles

2) Political system was in dis-array

3) Law and Order situation was detoriorating

4) The leading Economists of the World were starting 2 call Pakistan as " A
Failed State"

Has Musharraf pulled country back from abyss????
Banned

waiting 4 ur factual, logical and precious comments on above question
Closed Thread