CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Friday going to be celebrated as Yaum-e-Ishq-e-Rasool PBUH (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/68297-friday-going-celebrated-yaum-e-ishq-e-rasool-pbuh.html)

Tassawur Wednesday, September 19, 2012 03:57 PM

Friday going to be celebrated as Yaum-e-Ishq-e-Rasool PBUH

[B][I][U][CENTER][SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Yaum-e-Ishq-e-Rasool PBUH.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR="DarkRed"]Pakistan's Federal Cabinet has announced
public holiday on Friday to observe
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="4"]Yaum-e-Ishq-e-Rasool PBUH.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
All are requested to mark this day peacefully & let world know
that what our Prophet Muhammad PBUH mean for us.[/COLOR][/I][/B]

alihashmatkhoso Wednesday, September 19, 2012 04:18 PM

yes it is the best decision of govt. now its our responsibility that we will celebrate it with peace ....

fiza mehar Wednesday, September 19, 2012 04:21 PM

[QUOTE=Tassawur;481346][B][I][U][CENTER][SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Yaum-e-Ishq-e-Rasool PBUH.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR="DarkRed"]Pakistan's Federal Cabinet has announced
public holiday on Friday to observe
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="4"]Yaum-e-Ishq-e-Rasool PBUH.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
All are requested to mark this day peacefully & let world know
that what our Prophet Muhammad PBUH mean for us.[/COLOR][/I][/B][/QUOTE]
Really a good step of Pakistan's Federal Cabinet.

sabahatbhutta Wednesday, September 19, 2012 07:03 PM

[SIZE="3"]A unique step I would say.
It would cool down the violent emotions of people.
We should celebrate this day by making promises to ourselves that we would follow the teachings of Islam and spread it through out the world.[/SIZE]

Hassan02 Wednesday, September 19, 2012 11:23 PM

Ya, good step by the government. Now we have a holiday so that people can burn down their cities without worrying about their jobs.

Hannya Wednesday, September 19, 2012 11:56 PM

A very good step by the Pakistan's Federal Cabinet.
In this way the world will know that Muslims can solve this matter intelligently and by using their knowledge. And not by violence.
Burning our own cities, killing people is not the solution of this mean and rude act against our religion. The real way to take our revenge is that the person who did this must be given such a punishment that no one ever even think about harming our respectable, sacred and a religion of peace Islam.

Hassan02 Thursday, September 20, 2012 12:43 AM

[QUOTE=Hannya;481614] The real way to take our revenge is that the person who did this must be given such a punishment that no one ever even think about harming our respectable, sacred and a religion of peace Islam.[/QUOTE]

And how will you achieve this without recourse to violence?

Hannya Thursday, September 20, 2012 01:46 PM

@ Hassan02
It can be achieved without recourse to violence if Muslims become united.
But the problem with us is that we become emotionally extremist. And use violence as the tool to achieve our goal.
If we become united then only we can make West realize that they have really subjected our religion to humiliation.

Hassan02 Thursday, September 20, 2012 02:04 PM

[QUOTE=Hannya;481842]@ Hassan02
It can be achieved without recourse to violence if Muslims become united.
[/QUOTE]

How will the man be given an "exemplary punishment" even if Muslims do become united? You think the Americans will just bend over? Well let me tell you something; unlike Pakistan, the Americans actually value the lives of their citizens.

[QUOTE] If we become united then only we can make [B]West realize that they have really subjected our religion to humiliation
[/B][/QUOTE]
Your logic is laughable! The don't give a damn.

azmatullah Thursday, September 20, 2012 02:11 PM

Hazaaroon burayan hain hum me ye mana,
Nahin hum me ausaaf sab mominana,

Magar hum ko Aqa (SalAllah o Alaih e Wasalam) ki izat hai piyari,
Humain bhool ker bhi na tum aazmana,

Mila jis ko mauqa, ura day ga gardan,
Aey gustakh khair ab too apni manana,

Tumhain chain ab na milay ga kahin bhi,
Banay ga kisi ummati ka nishana,

We should celebrate this day by considering our aim in mind.
Although there should be no violence in our protests, but we can not tolerate any obstacles in the way of our target, that's of course trial and hanging of blasphemer.

Sarfraz Ali Thursday, September 20, 2012 03:54 PM

This is the first collective response, what every one was asking for, but idea of announcing Juma as holiday raises some questions.?

Any Muslim can not tolerate any blasphemous act in the Honour of our beloved Holy Prophet PBUH. But here it is necessary to understand what is motive behind these acts.

Whether our violent protests and announcing working day as Holiday causing financial damage to own country will serve the purpose. I think we are acting according to the intentions of blasphemers.

Extremists Christians are present all our the world, if they again commit any of such act, what would be our response. Do we again announce Holiday and make violent protests, damaging our own properties.

It is therefore, irresponsibility on the Muslim Countries all over the world to get together at the international platform and ask United Nations to frame such laws in which such offenders should be prosecuted criminally.

We Muslim should also act according the teachings of Holy Prophet PBUH, eliminate corruption and social evils and celebrate every day in the Ashiq of Holy Prophet PBUH.

alimanzoor10 Thursday, September 20, 2012 04:01 PM

It looks the only true Muslims live in Pakistan.If we love the prophet so much why then we shy away from following his teachings.?The love exhibits itself only after a caricature or movie.This is sheer hypocrisy.

Regards

waves Thursday, September 20, 2012 04:42 PM

[QUOTE=Hassan02;481630]And how will you achieve this without recourse to violence?[/QUOTE]
We can acieve this without recourse and violence by

waves Thursday, September 20, 2012 04:56 PM

[QUOTE=Hassan02;481630]And how will you achieve this without recourse to violence?[/QUOTE]
We can achieve it by
[QUOTE=Sarfraz Ali;481886]
We Muslim should also act according the teachings of Holy Prophet PBUH, eliminate corruption and social evils and celebrate every day in the Ashiq of Holy Prophet PBUH.[/QUOTE]

There are some of the evils which we are aware of For eg stealing, backbiting, lying, killing etc. But there is much more in our socity of which the people are not aware that what they are doing is an evil. This include shirk, although people commit it despite calling themselves Muslim and Bidat.So if you are protesting against the movie, the best you can do is to search evidences ,from the Qur'an and the Sunnah, of the acts that you believe is a part of your religion.

Hannya Thursday, September 20, 2012 05:22 PM

@ Hassan02
We just want that company to be sealed forever and the people involved in it to be punished for denigrating our Prophet S.A.W.W.
For achieving this pupose we need to be united. The whole Muslim World needs to be united.
Regarding the point of concern, why not the West is concerned for us poor people? They are much concerned about us.
For e.g, all money matters related to Pakistan. All the multi-national companies obtain their huge amount of profits through Pakistan. Buying goods from us at low rates and selling it at double or triple times profit.
The West needs poor countries like us to suck blood from. By humiliating our religion they want to make us apart from our religion and to become a part of their machines. And machinery lifestyle.
I believe that one can make the difference. If we will make joint efforts unitedly, with patience & knowledge, there is no way the culprit behind this impudent act will be able to get away.
As said by Allah in the Quran that 'Sabar to kafir bhi karte hain lekin tumhen un se sabar karne me sabqat lena hai'.

sabahatbhutta Thursday, September 20, 2012 06:24 PM

The reality is simple. That Man won't be hanged nor be imprisoned as we Muslims desire. Neither We can prove ourselves AASHIQ E RASOOL by doing casual protests, burning cities, looting and creating anarchy without being true Muslims. What We should do after this incident is manifold. Firstly We should reform ourselves Secondly we should preach Islam as did Christian mitionaries to spread Christianity. We should learn to work according to a plan.

Hassan02 Thursday, September 20, 2012 07:42 PM

[QUOTE=waves;481935]We can achieve it by
[/QUOTE]

By what?! And how will the being a good Muslim lead to an "exemplary punishment" for the man?

[QUOTE=Hannya;481944]@ Hassan02
We just want that company to be sealed forever and the people involved in it to be punished for denigrating our Prophet S.A.W.W.
For achieving this pupose we need to be united. The whole Muslim World needs to be united.[/QUOTE]

And what will happen if they are united? What will they do? You still haven't answered my original question.

[QUOTE]For e.g, all money matters related to Pakistan. All the multi-national companies obtain their huge amount of profits through Pakistan. Buying goods from us at low rates and selling it at double or triple times profit.The West needs poor countries like us to suck blood from. By humiliating our religion they want to make us apart from our religion and to become a part of their machines.[/QUOTE]
Please enlighten me as to what goods are purchased from Pakistan without which American economies will collapse? Pakistani exports are a mere $30 billion and imports are only $40 billions. The removal of these exports and imports would have MINIMAL effect on the world economy. BTW, exports to the US are only 15% i.e $4.5 billion. Even if the US did sell everything it imported from Pakistan at three times the price (and this assertion of yours is laughable), even then it would earn a profit of only $9 Billion and that's nothing for them. Your whole argument shows an extremely poor understanding of economics.

[QUOTE] And machinery lifestyle.[/QUOTE]
If Western lifestyle is so bad, why are there long queues for American visas?

[QUOTE]I believe that one can make the difference. If we will make joint efforts unitedly, with patience & knowledge, there is no way the culprit behind this impudent act will be able to get away.[/QUOTE]
Suppose that the Muslim world stands united (which is impossible because all nations have their own interests). What joint efforts would you make?

Shaheen e Balochistan Friday, September 21, 2012 09:09 AM

Why you people are mixing this protest with other faults of society, sins, and wrong acts??? why you people are trying to explain us the way, Muslims can become financially strong???? Why you people are comparing this protest with practical life of common man. Please, for God sake, if you people can't protest against those blasphemers, if you are unable to leave your homes for a noble cause, if you are afraid of those western countries, if you people are directly or indirectly linked with those societies, if you have adopted their way of life, if your daily earning is attached with the aid given by them, if you don't want to take part in the functions celebrated by lovers of prophet PBUH, then please don't try to stop us. We can't sit and comment on a topic for time pass.

alimanzoor10 Friday, September 21, 2012 08:00 PM

The yum-ishq ended leaving 13 dead and 200 wounded.Is this the excess of Ishq or insanity??Is this the teaching of the holy Prophet ???

Invincible Friday, September 21, 2012 08:44 PM

[QUOTE=alimanzoor10;482445]The yum-ishq ended leaving 13 dead and 200 wounded.Is this the excess of Ishq or insanity??Is this the teaching of the holy Prophet ???[/QUOTE]

[B]We have proved once again that this is the country of Lunatics. After today I am seriously thinking whether Pakistan is a safe place to live in or to raise our future generation. Pathetic! :con[/B]

sabahatbhutta Friday, September 21, 2012 08:48 PM

[QUOTE=Invincible;482461][B]We have proved once again that this is the country of Lunatics. After today I am seriously thinking whether Pakistan is a safe place to live in or to raise our future generation. Pathetic! :con[/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"]instead of correcting the wrongs of our individual and collective character, we should not blame Pakistan for it. Pakistan is what we make it.[/SIZE]

Muhammad T S Awan Friday, September 21, 2012 09:07 PM

And alas, we Pakistanis are not making Pakistan a worthwhile place.. We all have share in it even its of the size of a grain!...

Lot dead, lot of injured and loss of millions of ruppees.... What was the sin of those who got killed, what will their families do, will they rejoice with pleasure that their family members were killed on the name of religion! Aaaah...............

Our country is being converted into a jungle of fanatics, extremists, bigots and idiots.... Going towards destruction...... And dont know why we are still sleeping and dont play our role.. One person is a drop of water and many drops are needed for correction of the nation. We all should make ourselves okay then gradually start educating the people around us.... The onus/greater responsibility lies to parents and teachers thn comes the legislatures, executors and judiciary... Alas none of them is effectively playing its role................ :?

:vangry

Invincible Friday, September 21, 2012 09:26 PM

[QUOTE=sabahatbhutta;482463][SIZE="3"]instead of correcting the wrongs of our individual and collective character, we should not blame Pakistan for it. Pakistan is what we make it.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[B]Your above statement is philosophically correct but rationally incorrect. However I was reproaching the spineless system of this country, not the land.

Regards,
[/B]

sabahatbhutta Friday, September 21, 2012 09:31 PM

[QUOTE=Invincible;482488][B]Your above statement is philosophically correct but rationally incorrect. However I was reproaching the spineless system of this country, not the land.

Regards,
[/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"]in case you said it about the system then I agree. we should take steps to change the system positively.[/SIZE]

Shaheen e Balochistan Saturday, September 22, 2012 10:54 AM

[url]http://www.minhaj.org/english/tid/18...f-Muslims.html[/url]

[url]http://www.minhaj.org/english/tid/18...-ul-Qadri.html[/url]

[url]http://www.minhaj.org/english/tid/18...rnational.html[/url]

[url]http://www.minhaj.org/english/tid/18...f-Muslims.html[/url]

alimanzoor10 Saturday, September 22, 2012 11:36 AM

[QUOTE=sabahatbhutta;482493][SIZE="3"]in case you said it about the system then I agree. we should take steps to change the system positively.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

We should do this,we should do that ....the question is when????
the country is already a hostage to the heartless bigots and fanatics.Our very survival is at stake and we are going towards utter destruction.....

[QUOTE=sabahatbhutta;482493][SIZE="3"]. we should take steps to change the system positively.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

this is just a rhetoric and an empty one.You people are knowingly keep your eyes shut and make yourself believe that things are in perfect order here.Do you think it is that much easy that one day you will stand up and change the system....Do you think the system is a power button that you press and everything will change suddenly .....??? oh c'mon..

Mumtaz10 Saturday, September 22, 2012 11:41 AM

Our love for the Prophet (PBUH) and voilence

The Government although reluctantly, announced Friday 21, Sept as the Day for Ishq-e-Rasool (SAW). I painfully noticed that the day was not celebrated in its true spirit rather it was politically organized and during the day many innocents were killed. There was not a single city in the country where the day was celebrated peacefully which was the basic theme of Islam and our Holy Prophet (PBUH). Can we call us the followers of a Great Personality, who used to pardon his arch enemies and instead would pray for their well being and prosperity ? We were born in a Muslim family and thats why we are Muslims. But we can not call ourselves as Momin.

alimanzoor10 Saturday, September 22, 2012 01:14 PM

ever saw a bullfighting.? the matador incites the bull showing it a red hanky and the bull takes the red hanky as a danger.With uncontrollable rage and might the mindless bull tries to hit the red hanky in vain only to wastes its might and strength.But instead of understanding the trick the bull tries to attack more furiously until its strength drains away and then get itself killed in the end.

The Muslims of today are the mindless Bull..

Hannya Saturday, September 22, 2012 05:03 PM

Please enlighten me as to what goods are purchased from Pakistan without which American economies will collapse? Pakistani exports are a mere $30 billion and imports are only $40 billions. The removal of these exports and imports would have MINIMAL effect on the world economy. BTW, exports to the US are only 15% i.e $4.5 billion. Even if the US did sell everything it imported from Pakistan at three times the price (and this assertion of yours is laughable), even then it would earn a profit of only $9 Billion and that's nothing for them. Your whole argument shows an extremely poor understanding of economics.

Yes your are right absolutely. And definitely I know that Imports has greater percentage than exports in our country. If it had not been like this then our country would never have been in such bad economic condition.
I just gave one example of exports only. And financial problem is the biggest problem of our country.

If Western lifestyle is so bad, why are there long queues for American visas?

Yes people do stand in long queues of US visa. Not just this but adopting their style of dressing, way of living.
Because they call it a country of immigrants and its a land of opportunity. But this never means that one can sacrifice their religion for the sake of some worldly luxuries.
In fact their visa doesn't demand one has to leave their religion to get the visa. So, its a fault in our own system. That we can fight for religion, we can even die for our religion but we cant follow our religion.

Suppose that the Muslim world stands united (which is impossible because all nations have their own interests). What joint efforts would you make?[/QUOTE]

Firstly how can we unite the Muslims and the entire Muslim World. For that we need to focus on common terms. There has to be some common point where our lines intersect. We need to study that common point. Through negotiations and communication we will do it inshAllah.
Secondly how can I contribute to this joint effort as being an citizen of Pakistan. By becoming a true Muslim, so that I reflect the teachings of Holy Quran & Sunnah 'as they are' without any malfunctioning. Following the five pillars of Islam accordingly starting from Namaz, Roza, zakat, Hajj and then Jihad.
That is the main problem with us Muslims that most of us don't even pray five times a day and here we are protesting like Lunatics for the sake of our religion.
May Allah give us Hidayat to become a better Muslim as Allah & our Prophet S.A.W.W want us to be and may He give us the strength & knowledge to protect Islam. Ameen.

11:11 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.