Saturday, April 20, 2024
07:22 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, December 31, 2006

mazharali_132 is on a distinguished road
Talking Bye Bye Sadaam !

Salam
now sadaam went to the court of Alluh. sadaam was the killer of one million shia muslims and he was cruel president of iraq.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough

Wsalam,

He deserved to be hanged till death. But there is no end to cruelity. If they have killed him there wwill emerge another Saddam hussein. World is like this but it is important to nip the evil in the bud. World should keep on hitting this sort of cruel people for the sake of peace in world. Tt is an example for the rest of world that one should learn how to live in the world peacefully otherwise he won't be able to stay here for long.

Regards

The West Wind is on a distinguished road

Wasalam,

Saddam is hanged,good,not so good is that he is hanged by another 'Saddam'.Evil is replaced not displaced.World is faced by another kind of Saddam,under new guise.HOW IRONICAL!Justice is done by SATAN!It has an evil implication,when heroics are done by satan,people forget who satan is!
Old Monday, January 01, 2007

elementofsurprize is on a distinguished road

Saddam's death has actually been timed to add feul to secterian violence and create and increase the rift in Islam. Well, I hope and pray to God that Muslims DON'T start fighting amongst eachother and realize that their common enemy is the Zionist animal and not the people of the so-called "other sect". I think most of you will agree with me? We should not hate eachother but should unite to face the common enemy.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Quote:
I think most of you will agree with me? We should not hate eachother but should unite to face the common enemy.
Yeah we agree to ur statement but what to do if Sadaam Hussien like cruels use to kill his own nation? Islam give us lesson of peace and love for mankind even for tose who are non-Muslims but these Sadaam sort of people are even not good to their own people.

I think miscreants need to be treated like this otherwise sectarian violence can't be halted. The only solution to it is to punish the miscreats and violence spreaders.

Regards

KhayaL is on a distinguished road

jesey ALLAH ka Hukam...Liken Humey Khushi ka Izhaar nahi karna chaiye.. Sadaam ney Zulam kiya...Maghar Jitna Zulam Abh hoo raha hai Ess Ka Zemey`dar Kon hai????...Liken kesi ki Mout per Khush nahi hona chaiye...

Dushman Marii Tey Khushi na Karii..eik din Sajna v Mar Jana..

xavier is on a distinguished road

Ha Ap Ne Bilkul Tekh Farmaya Waqai Hume Kisi Ke Mout Par Izhar Khushi Nahe Balke Izhar Gham Ka Muzhara Karna Chahye.
Ye Bat Bhe Apne Jaga Tekh Hai Ke Sadam Ek Zalim Insan Tha Lekin Hume Un Sare Taqato Ke Khilaf Awaz Uthna Chahaye. Hope You All Will Have A Deep Cocentration On It!

Quote:
Dushman Marii Tey Khushi na Karii..eik din Sajna v Mar Jana..
Janab we r not glad on his death coz he was also a Muslim but he deserved to be executed. We r just justifying the truth.

Regards

Khadija Rathor is on a distinguished road
Question

with lots of excuse, a stupidity from my side
please justify or refute this statement of Saddam before his execution

"One of the attendants asked him 'are you afraid?' He said 'I have never been afraid as long as I lived. I lived as a mujahed and expected death any moment," he recalled.
regards
Old Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Quote:
"One of the attendants asked him 'are you afraid?' He said 'I have never been afraid as long as I lived. I lived as a mujahed and expected death any moment," he recalled.
Well everybody tihnks that what he/she is doing is the very right thing at the mpment Even Satan thinks that he is right is sreading evil. he is doing notihng wrong tht is why he enjoys to do so and is contended on his behalf. Well Sadaam may have many rationales to justify his missoin and his acts but the world can't forgive him coz we believe that he was a wrong doer.

Regards