OIC: Some Recommendations
A.A Dear seniors and members,
plz check out the article below and come up with your useful suggestions.
It is a very appalling reality that the largest Muslim Intergovernmental Organization, OIC, also called the toothless tiger, has not functioned in accordance with its coveted charter since its inception. What adds to its being dysfunctional is its inactive, unclear and haphazard stance on the core issues of Palastine and Kashmir. Meager steps have been taken so far except rhetorical statements and claims. This is a deplorable and abominable condition that the 57 Muslim countries despite constituting almost 1/3 of the Whole World population along with a huge share in the oil, gas, coal and manpower resources are that much incapable to frame any result-oriented and common agenda. The recent Israeli atrocities in the occupies Palastine is huge blow on the existence of OIC.The hue and cry of the Palastinians in the very hub and center of the Muslim land speaks volumes of the standstill and slumber of the OIC and demand for reformations. it is high time the OIC took prompt U-Turn in restructuring its policies. Why is it not that much achieving like EU, ASEAN, SCO and NATO.Here are some are recommendations for its rise and size in the international decision making circles.
1) There should be a common Muslim currency in OIC on the format of E.U Euro.
2) There should be harmony between its rhetoric and action in place of hollow wits.
3) A joint force of all the Islamic countries on the format of NATO so that any aggression can be dealt with an iron hand.
4) A communiqué dealing with the joint strategy for vacating the occupied Muslim territories should be released; otherwise a strict boycott of the imperial setup should be launched.
5) Last but not the least, there should be functionalism and not merely ritualism or formality gathering. The Muslim can get their renaissance through collective efforts, revial of Islamic values and updated seminary.