Thursday, April 25, 2024
11:02 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

View Poll Results: Is Pakistan in need of President General Pervez Musharraf?
Tes 39 31.45%
No 80 64.52%
Don't Know 5 4.03%
Voters: 124. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, January 13, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough

Quote:
who is responsible 4 the loss of Rs 81 Arab of WAPDA????????
I dunno but i believe if a person like Musharraf is doing a lot many thngs for you then he must be involved in some deployments as well. He must not have done this intentionally but it is part and parcel of his government. This soprt of things happen. He will recover it in a way or the other.

Regards,
Banned

Mazher is on a distinguished road

@ I M Possible

Who is chairman WAPDA?
all heads of important departs r Generals my dear n this is the most interesting legacy of any military dictator.

U r saying

Quote:
He will recover it in a way or the other.
khasaara 81 Arab tak pohanch gaya dear due 2 only the policy of "Andha baan-tay revadia"
He is directally involved along with his other General-fellows 2 ruin Pakistan
The Following User Says Thank You to Mazher For This Useful Post:
Abdul Wahid (Sunday, December 09, 2007)
Banned

This threat will cover all current-going "positives" n "negatives" 4 Pakistan.

Musharraf is the most important issue of Pakistan which should b adressed with logic not emotions.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mazher For This Useful Post:
Abdul Wahid (Sunday, December 09, 2007)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Quote:
He is directally involved along with his other General-fellows 2 ruin Pakistan
Well i don't have crystal clear idea but can say that he will try to ameliorate if nothing else. FDI is an open example of amelioration of Pakistan. He may find any way out in this regard as well.

Regards,
Banned

What kind of changings, amendments(except constitution n amelioration he wants?

Quote:
What kind of changings, amendments(except constitution n amelioration he wants?
Pakistan's status has been ameliorated in th last 7 years. Other than this Pakistan has got good position in world scenerio. He has saved pakistan from US-Pak war. he is also helping out other things like eradication of poverty, incrementing literacy rate, etc.
Old Sunday, January 14, 2007

nimr is on a distinguished road

Besides Musharaf do we have reliable people to run the show ?

Leading parties like PPP,Nawaz had already governed but did we hear any betterment for the country ?
As far as i know with 20 people in my sorrounding i don't hear any one crying for JOB. No one is empty pocket. I agree the inflation level almost touches 2 digit but we all know it takes time for a cut to heal.

Quote:
Besides Musharaf do we have reliable people to run the show ?
I think NO, we don't have any reliable party. PPP and PML have proved their inability to rule Pakistan. Tehrik-e-insaf can be given a chance but its Pakistan, not a game of chance, etc.

Regards,

Miss_Naqvi has a spectacular aura aboutMiss_Naqvi has a spectacular aura about
Arrow

Yes there are so many problems apart from the issue of Pervaiz Musharraf.

Brain Drain is a biggest problems that is deserting Pakistan from its best resources.

Extremism is another problem of our country.

So I think now we should focus the issues of our concern, where we can add our contributions.
Old Monday, January 15, 2007
Banned

@ I m possible

Quote:
Pakistan's status has been ameliorated in th last 7 years. Other than this Pakistan has got good position in world scenerio. He has saved pakistan from US-Pak war. he is also helping out other things like eradication of poverty, incrementing literacy rate, etc.

on which basis u r saying above things?