Thursday, April 25, 2024
10:49 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

View Poll Results: Is Pakistan in need of President General Pervez Musharraf?
Tes 39 31.45%
No 80 64.52%
Don't Know 5 4.03%
Voters: 124. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Banned

Mazher is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Is Pakistan in need of President General Pervez Musharraf?

waiting 4 ur precious comments along with worthy reasons.

1. If Yes then why
2. If not then why not

Last edited by Sureshlasi; Friday, November 23, 2007 at 02:28 AM.

Khyber is on a distinguished road

Pakistan is not in need of Musharraf but Musharraf is in need of Pakistan to institutionalize its permanent, dominant, despotic and dictatorial role.
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,681 Times in 873 Posts
AFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud of

salam
i think PAKISTAN needs MUSSARAF not becoz we want him but coz he is clever enough to manupilate his moves and definitly he is here to stay 4 long.
regards

newbie is on a distinguished road

I think the major concern in Pakistan at the moment is the status of Musharaf after 08 elections. Just like any other dictator he started off well, but ending in very unforeseen situation. Constitutionally he can not be elected as a president of Pakistan, which does not mater at all, because constitution can be easily changed, If you like him or not he will be the next president anyway.

But people of Pakistan should make their choice with their own well and cast their vote in good faith.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Miss_Naqvi has a spectacular aura aboutMiss_Naqvi has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up

Dear members I think it was a poll so it should be dealt like a poll. We have to choose an option given above.

Hope it would be taken as positive.

Regards
waqarusa (Monday, July 02, 2007)

CsS gUiTaRiSt is on a distinguished road

guitarist sayz hi to all !!

yes ofcourse Pak needs musharaf..we should support him..Maybe some of his actions are not according to islam but overall we still need him...

I waz actually saying I like musharaf too but some actions he took is not in favor of islam..like

1.lots of vulgarity we r seeing these dayz on tv.
this is going very slowly that we r not feeling its bad effects on our coming generation..

I believe this iz not wat islam sayz.. take example of saudia arabia they r not trying to follow west to go wid da world but they r going wid the world through their own culture..its inspiring..
there r many more examples also..

2.our new course is changed.mr musharaf sayz dat he is deleting topics that increases extremism but believe me I felt very bad when I got to know that in da books frm class 1 to 4 there iz no muslim hero mentioned..all r hinduz.. Bcz according to musharaf our history doesn't start frm tipu sultan but from hindu maharajas..

To me at v early age when ur in class 1 to 4 ,a time of mental growth u can't forget wat u study..I think ppl r getting my point..

3.Now according to hudood ordinance zanabiljabar has a strict punishment but zana has no legal punishments..

Its a very vast topic and if we discuss it there r so many points nd obligations..but in short to me in islam zana is zana by force or by wish.. ofcourse there r gawahs nd stuff like that involved in zana by wish but I can say this that nobody will bother u nobody will arrest u and there will be no raids in hotels ,bad places etc if wish of both sex are involved..so the bussiness of pimps n bai like stuff will increase nd nobody will stop them..

so this will increase a lot of sex activities in our country nd it will be soo common very soon that nobody will bother..
we cannot say that wid dis will decrease rape cases cz west with full law enforcement is failed to stop this..

4.Beard persons are seriously discouraged at govt levls now..it waz already happening in multinationals but now a time will come wen beard persons will be seen like person having nothing..if u know dat ,nowadayz promotions r not given to these persons.. I hve seen it wid my eyez,my uncle took retirement from his post member technical nascom cz he waz soo much pressurized to shave.. one more case in my family I hve seen ,not necessary to mention here,hve cut his bear.. my point iz ppl living wid prophets teachings r treated like this..

I think this is not llibralisation but something else..

REGARDS

Last edited by Sureshlasi; Friday, November 23, 2007 at 02:53 AM.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Dear members I think it was a poll so it should be dealt like a poll. We have to choose an option given above.

Hope it would be taken as positive.
Dear a sort of discussion is important for clarification of concepts.
Old Thursday, January 11, 2007

I M Possible will become famous soon enough

css guitarist:

Well i agree with u on these points, there are some other unislamic points as wel. But in my opine, he did so and he can rationalize these things. He was bounded to do so.

He moderanized TV to follo the order of the present world but one thing he needs, that is e should not throw away our reality and traditions.

He has chaged syllabus because he don't want Pakistan keep producing terrosists/extremeists but he has to do it in some other ways and not my deleting the stories of heroes from books.

Well i always avoid discussing this Hudood ordinance. No comments.

Beard people are still there, i use to live in NWFP and here every third person is beard. I dunno where u saw them deploying but i always saw them ameliorating with flying colors in NWFP.

Rgards,

CsS gUiTaRiSt is on a distinguished road

u r right to a very little extent.. I waz not talking abt nwfp...and u know that in NWFP govt is under mullahs control as they hve excessive seats in assembly...

u can see mainly islamabad tnen lhr nd khi the main headquarters..there iz no headquarter of any govt institution in NWFP.as I mentioned nascom if u heared of it,works under doc samarmand mubarak nd member is not an ordinary post but it comes after the chairman doc samarmaxnd..nascom is not an ordinary institution ..so here I heard abt that beared issue..

REGARDS:

Khyber is on a distinguished road

Quote:
He has chaged syllabus because he don't want Pakistan keep producing terrosists/extremeists but he has to do it in some other ways and not my deleting the stories of heroes from books.
can you name few who became terrorists/extremists after studying the old syllabi ???