CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Proxy war (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/75631-proxy-war.html)

Furquan592 Tuesday, February 19, 2013 04:16 PM

Proxy war

Is the proxy war of Iran and Saudi Arab is being fought in Blochistan?

Xeric Tuesday, February 19, 2013 04:40 PM

[QUOTE=Furquan592;560036]Is the proxy war of Iran and Saudi Arab is being fought in Blochistan?[/QUOTE]

Nothing substantiated as such by the Government of Pakistan. However, RAW and Afghan government has been blamed on various occasions for their malicious role in Balochistan issue.

Furquan592 Tuesday, February 19, 2013 06:13 PM

I think it is proxy war being fought by world's top intelligence agencies incorporated with domestic rebels to destabalise Pakistan.

Muhammad T S Awan Tuesday, February 19, 2013 06:37 PM

[QUOTE=Xeric;560066]Nothing substantiated as such by the Government of Pakistan. However, RAW and Afghan government has been blamed on various occasions for their malicious role in Balochistan issue.[/QUOTE]

AoA

Possibly considerable level of proofs were available with the Government of Pakistan, thereafter statements were issued by Ministry of Foreign Office as well as by Ministry of Interior! If one is fond of watching movies, he can watch an Indian movie 'Ek tha Tiger', in whose prologue the narrator says that many happenings, stories and events between intelligence agencies of India and Pakistan (RAW & ISI) are dumped in files -labeling secret/top secret -on the name of national security :thinking

[QUOTE=Furquan592;560108]I think it is proxy war being fought by world's top intelligence agencies incorporated with domestic rebels to destabalise Pakistan.[/QUOTE]

To some extent, such thinking is in consonance with the above post of Xeric.

Regards

Furquan592 Tuesday, February 19, 2013 06:44 PM

Govt of Pakistan has all the proves and it is aware of everything but for the sake of lingering its era of looting,it would never reveal them publicly and would never utter a single word against its lords(U.S.A).

mahaar Tuesday, February 19, 2013 09:20 PM

i think India through her Movie is also trying to achieve her aim and one is that in which she has diverted your opinion

mujipak Tuesday, February 19, 2013 10:31 PM

[B]There is no doubt about that Balochistan is the battle field of proxy war between Saudi Arabia and Iran. Both the countries want to maintain their supremacy in the middle east and our government can not say any hard word to both because we take aid and grants from both of them.[/B]

MAT AARON Tuesday, February 19, 2013 10:45 PM

But why would some one to show supremacy in middle east play havoc in Pakistan....?:nono

syedmuzammil Friday, February 22, 2013 02:15 AM

We must not forget that Baluchistan is strategically important to Pakistan in many ways. First of all, it is rich in mineral resources which can easily cater our power needs for decades to come. Furthermore, Baluchistan is important geographically as Iran, Afghanistan and Arabian Sea touch it's borders. Projects like Gawader port with Chinese sponsorship and Pak-Iran gas pipe line should also be taken into account when analyzing Baluchistan situation.

Gawader port has been handed over to China and Pakistan is facing immense pressure to stop Gas Pipeline project. So I believe those forces which don't want Pak-China and Pak-Iran relationship are involved in destabilization of province. I don't agree that some kind of Saudi - Taliban nexus against Iran exist in current scenario.

So it is very probable that proxy war is being fought by Intelligence agencies of Pakistan (ISI, MI) against mutually united enemy. DG ISPR has briefed that more than 130 Secret ops has been conducted in the region by ISI. And Mark my words, You'll soon receive a Diplomatic Threat of severe consequences from USA regarding PAK-IRAN project.

Regards,

irtazamk Friday, February 22, 2013 03:45 AM

It is a fact that a majority of the attacks against the Shia minority are being launched by the Lashkare Jhangvi as well as Al Quaida and Baloch tribes. According to some reports there is a strong presence of RAW agents in the Balochistan Province as well as other agents from around the world but neither Irani nor Saudi agents have ever been named (as far as I know). There is a huge possibility that Saudi agencies may be funding parts of the terrorist organisations but I do not feel that Iran would be a strong part of this judging by the lack of retaliation by the Shia minority.

03:38 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.