CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   can any one give me an answer (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/7575-can-any-one-give-me-answer.html)

zeesho Monday, January 22, 2007 01:20 AM

can any one give me an answer

salam 2 all pf u,
i attempted css2006 and failed in essay paper.i decided to appear again but some of mi frends r saying that i m just wasting mi time bcoz fpsc is not so pious institute they also told me that fpsc fixed the passing ratio 4 results.i became confused bcoz of eds paper (i did the whole paper and thought of getting marks in 90s) but i got only 40.
in all other papers i thought of getting marks in70s but esp in mercantile law.i just want 2 ask y every year only 150 to 200 studs pass .
there r all ambitious and hardworking guys appear in exams and do fine papers.

I M Possible Monday, January 22, 2007 08:47 AM

Wsalam, never mind janab but i think they expect something different and innovative in papers but when a candicate fail to fulfill that criteria then he/she obviously could not make css happen. I think it is not the matter of piousness or whatever. It is the matter of their policies.

Regards,

aftableo Monday, January 22, 2007 11:25 AM

Hi dear,
Dont loose ur heart.Someone is just trying to mislead u,i think tht u should try once again for the CSS and this time dont leave room for any doubts.

wishing u all the best

Aftab Hussain

I M Possible Monday, January 22, 2007 01:29 PM

[QUOTE]Dont loose ur heart.Someone is just trying to mislead u,i think tht u should try once again for the CSS and this time dont leave room for any doubts.[/QUOTE]

Yeah u r right.

Qurratulain Tuesday, January 23, 2007 07:58 AM

@Noreen

Dear, don't get up set. Work hard at your end and everything will be fine. And as far as passing percentage is concerned, it's the biggest competitive exam dear. and passed outs are the creame.

Regards,

nimr Wednesday, January 24, 2007 12:09 AM

Ever wondered how hard it is to wip out cream from milk ?

passing Css has the same procedure :)

Miss_Naqvi Wednesday, January 24, 2007 12:24 AM

[QUOTE=zeesho]salam 2 all pf u,
i attempted css2006 and failed in essay paper.i decided to appear again but some of mi frends r saying that i m just wasting mi time bcoz fpsc is not so pious institute they also told me that fpsc fixed the passing ratio 4 results.i became confused bcoz of eds paper (i did the whole paper and thought of getting marks in 90s) but i got only 40.
in all other papers i thought of getting marks in70s but esp in mercantile law.i just want 2 ask y every year only 150 to 200 studs pass .
there r all ambitious and hardworking guys appear in exams and do fine papers.[/QUOTE]

In the light of your discussion above I can say that your friend has misguided you. It was the same that happen with me, I flunked in essay paper but I dont blame FPSC for it. It might be possible that examiner who was checking my paper got some very shiny papers that reduced the %of my marks.

If FPSC dont have such a high standard then CSS will lose its charm, we aspire for it caz its difficult to win. As far as your marks are concerned it happen in the case when you are not up to the mark. Paper of EDS is usually technical so that students make mistakes and another reason is that some of the books have mistakes and I encountered this problem when I gone through "General Knowledge" for preparing PMS. So the same for CSS EDS.

Go for it and work hard, You would be able to make it Inshahallah.

01:21 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.