Thursday, April 25, 2024
08:30 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, February 21, 2013

isha saeed has a spectacular aura aboutisha saeed has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeaimdawn View Post
yes u right a b.a passed is only authorised to vote will solve problems but.
WHO WILL BE WILLING TO AMEND THE CONSITUTION WITH 2/3 AND ONLY WILLING PARTY WILL BE PTI. whose persistence is doubtfull.....
yeah you are right.
solution is we have power of vote and use this power and select honest and educated people who change the fate of all pakistani and do work for all.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

Isha, perhaps you dont know the conditions in rural areas as one members said above that votes are sold for one hundred rupee. I would say votes are sold just for a plate of "Zarda" hahaha.

An educated person has some thinking and will cast his/her vote after some analysis. He will least care for "baradri" and clan affliation. Currently, the sardar/Chuadri/khan/peer issue order and uneducated people follow. That is why you see the choice of parties is different in rural/urban areas.

Last edited by Arain007; Friday, February 22, 2013 at 11:31 AM. Reason: avoid net speak. read forum rules, you are not a new member

Mr noAttitude is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post
Isha, perhaps u dont know the conditions in rural areas as one members said above that votes are sold for one hundred rupee. I would say votes are sold just for a plate of "Zarda" hahaha.

An educated person has some thinking and will cast his/her vote after some analysis. He will least care for "baradri" and clan affliation. Currently, the sardar/Chuadri/khan/peer issue order and uneducated people follow. That is why u see the choice of parties is different in rural/urban areas.

Dear, keeping a nick as Sociologist, putting comments as conflict theorist, how on earth can a person think that graduation should me made prerequisite for casting a vote ? would you mind, telling, who are they to decide the fate of the illiterate but sensible, pious, emotional, patriot and wise person by selecting the people just because they have a graduate degree, does it mean that they are in a better position to select the right candidates ? if that would have been the case, i can bet no one could ever imagine zardari to be the president of Pakistan, and let me remind you here, he is supposed to have been elected by your so called educated parliamentarians and they all have graduate degrees, at-least most of them, Such a strange world ...... !!!!
dms664 (Thursday, February 21, 2013)
Old Friday, February 22, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

Yes, Zardari was selected president by the BA degree holders parlimentarians because these "palimentarians" had been selected in 2008 by the voters who had sold their votes to these Landlords in return of the perceived favours.

In urban Punjab, where the voters are educated, the PPP could not win enough seats to elect a Zardari type person as CM of Punjab. They choose PML (N) and now the Punjab has become more peaceful and prosperous province and people from karachi and other parts of pakistan are migrating in lahore for a better life.

(And mind ur language plz. I am a Sociologist by education/profession. It is not only a nick)

venomous sophie is on a distinguished road
Arrow

Quote:
Yes, Zardari was selected president by the BA degree holders parlimentarians because these "palimentarians" had been selected in 2008 by the voters who had sold their votes to these Landlords in return of the perceived favours.

In urban Punjab, where the voters are educated, the PPP could not win enough seats to elect a Zardari type person as CM of Punjab. They choose PML (N) and now the Punjab has become more peaceful and prosperous province and people from karachi and other parts of pakistan are migrating in lahore for a better life.

(And mind ur language plz. I am a Sociologist by education/profession. It is not only a nick)
no harsh feeling anyone.. but if this is so, that cm punjab's the fittest among all then why not use our votes in order to alter the fate of the state.. i dont say we are the enlightened lot.. but atleast most of my worthy members are educated enough to make the ones in their surroundings aware... by mere talking we can not do anything than building castles in the air.. it's time to be practical.. may God Almighty shower His special blessings on Pakistan...

Quote:

Well same applies to you, how can you suppose someone to know who you really are by profession? Many people have got nicks here on the forum, that doesn't mean they would have the same profession, you were not the exception too, second thing is the fact you are talking about is not appreciable, it doesn't sound logical enough to me at-least, let me take you back in 2008, PPP came into rule because of sympathy votes in the name of (late) former prime minister Muhtarma Benazir Bhutto, not because of the votesr who sold their votes. Kindly don't try to impose your point of view to others, keep it to your self, be patient.

My dear friend you can also try to impose your views on others and hopefully nobody will stop you as it is a FORUM for discussion and everybody has different views to offer. But be civilized and use a language that is used by gentlemen.

irtazamk is on a distinguished road

I think the protests and Dharnas which we have been witnessing the last few weeks are a positive sign in our country and is a way in which everyone can have there voice heard. It is a step forward and is practiced by citizens of all developed countries. As far as the shops being closed down etc is concerned, well I am afraid the sheer scale of disasters this country is facing at present we can not blame them for this disruption and I think at this present time we need to stand hand in hand with them.
As for the second point which someone raised as to the fact that only degree holders should be allowed to vote, I completely disagree. So by implementing your idea there will only be 7.5% of voters in tribal areas, will that not increase resentment ? is it there fault they do not have the same infrastructure,schools etc ?. How about the fact that this country is being run by the majority of uneducated people in fields of security, Agriculture, Textile, Sports etc etc so do they not deserve to choose who the state is governed by ?
I think not letting them vote would mean another difference between the rich and the poor as it is mostly the poor who cannot afford to complete their education.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irtazamk For This Useful Post:
Mr noAttitude (Friday, February 22, 2013), Sociologist PU (Friday, February 22, 2013)

Quote:
My dear friend you can also try to impose your views on others and hopefully nobody will stop you as it is a FORUM for discussion and everybody has different views to offer. But be civilized and use a language that is used by gentlemen.

Thanks, but No thanks, I don't like to impose my views on others, all i do is just express my opinion and that is it, I know that every one has his own idea and view, it is not necessary that they should agree with me, as far as language is concerned, i don't see any problem with that, otherwise my posts would have been deleted, However your post seems much worthy to be argue upon when it comes to that "civilized part". Now i must say please ... ! Would you like to move on ?
Old Wednesday, February 27, 2013

hakhan is on a distinguished road
Default here is solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by isha saeed View Post
asalam o alaikum,
please give some suggestion to get rid of this problem?
how we reach colleges and offices without gas?
how we cook food without gas?
how doctors fulfill their needs who spend heaps of money on their education?
everyone suffers
the only solution of the problems is the political activism of the people of pakistan and for that one need to diagnose the causes of the problem so if one does he will come to know that incompetent ruler and politician and lack of accountability of politician by the voter.in my opinion one should actively participate in upcoming election and should strengthen the one who he considers to be the honest competent and credible and well prepared with policies in advance for the solution of each problem and if we do not then we are the actual problem
The Following User Says Thank You to hakhan For This Useful Post:
Sociologist PU (Thursday, February 28, 2013)