Saturday, April 20, 2024
09:05 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, February 06, 2007
34th Commons
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: selected n css 2005,pakistan merit #70,NWFP 7Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

aamerkhattak will become famous soon enough
Smile promotions and balochistan postings!

salam dear!

wht do u thnk about this idea?
why ppl from other provinces specially punjab dnt go there vn they are posted???
wht it shows is nt it that Balochistan is not part of this country.

thnks

Aamer khattak
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CSS 2007

GoodOmen is on a distinguished road

I believe it’s a good idea and it is about time that the province of Baluchistan should get its due share. The reason is lack of passion and a feeling of insecurity by the officers. It is unfortunate that the tribal society of Baluchistan never encouraged the natives to develop them selves and their province; recently I came to know about some training for women in Baluchistan and they needed women who have completed matriculation and it was hard to find a few. In another instance some filed officers of an NGO were attacked with stones while carrying out a study on education. There is no doubt that the natives Baluchistan are going through hard time, suppression , oppression and deprivation but they are our own people. We need to find ways and methods to embark upon this situation in a manner which suits the people of Baluchistan, and no doubt it will impact our country in a very positive manner. I hope and believe that officers will welcome this opportunity to work in Baluchistan, an officer should behave like one, that is an officer should count him self responsible for the needs and demands of his country or else what good is being an officer when you are unable to discharge your duties as a loyal Pakistani. Pakistan is incomplete without Baluchistan and Baluchistan is very much a part of Pakistan. We will grow together as a nation and none of us should be and will be deprived of anything under the sky inshAllah.

Ps: Iam one of the CSS aspirants this year and i vow to work in Baluchistan if inshALlah i will be able to make it ..need your prayers.

Allah Hafiz
Good Omen
Islamabad
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

AoA

agreed... actually pple try to get benefits and leisures and wana spend easy life but life is not easy in Balochistan so they dont wana go there...

i do pray for your sucess Good Omen... waisay, Allah pak knows al the things, i had also planned for the same thing, inshALLAH your dreams would come true....

aansoo is on a distinguished road

ji INSHa-ALLAH

GOD BLESS U ALL

Last edited by Qurratulain; Tuesday, February 06, 2007 at 10:34 PM.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough

Wsalam,

People have developed some limits for them. They think that if they will work in modernized and developed areas, then probably they would be able to collect more money than those of the backward areas. May be that is a very rationale that people don't wanna go for Balochistan option.

You are talking about Punjab but it is the attitude of the people from NWFP ans Sind as well that they avoid to be posted at Balochistan province.

Regards,

Londoner is on a distinguished road

Quote:
"People have developed some limits for them. They think that if they will work in modernized and developed areas, then probably they would be able to collect more money than those of the backward areas. May be that is a very rationale that people don't wanna go for Balochistan option".

Who people n how n what sort of limits do they develop?you mean corruption opportunities or more in other provines than in Baluchistan.Sorry to disagree,its simply never like tht.

To put it correctly,yes its a misfortune n only cuz of few pros n cons like CSPs posted in Baluchistan lack few advanced facilities like good education for kids,health n living standards,otherwise AC Customs at Chaman boder might earn far more than Collector Customs, Karachi only if he goes corrupt.Further,the intensity of feudo-tribal culture prevalent in every nook and corner of Baluchistan make CSPs from other provinces vulnerable to unacceptable pressures resulting in a feeling of insecurity.

Thats it.

Regards
Old Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Who people n how n what sort of limits do they develop?you mean corruption opportunities or more in other provines than in Baluchistan.Sorry to disagree,its simply never like tht.
Well i wanted to tell about the development and promotion. U r also right in adding corruption to it.

Regards,
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 4005

Mir Dosteen is on a distinguished road

Everyone like leisure .. and Balochistan iz a place where the CSP's dont get that .. so they dont like to be posted over there .. i dont think its right to blame the tribal culture creates trouble f0r anyone .. 0r tribal culture is against development ...

i m Baloch i know Baloch and Balochistan very well .. i dont think previous Govt. considered Balochistan f0r development .. and this Govt. is doing some development w0rk but people dont like that when they are afraid of there recognition and that development which is intended to turn them in minorty in their own land .. Govt. should w0rk 0ut plans which are acceptable t0 people ..
Basically govt. is trying to develop those parts of Balochistan which are profitable to Pakistan like Gwadar f0r its Mega Projects, Sui f0r Gas, Kohlu f0r Mineral resources .. but these three cities are n0t da whole Balochistan .. so Govt. should consider plans f0r other areas to00o ..

Last edited by Mir Dosteen; Wednesday, February 07, 2007 at 01:20 AM.

A_Zehri is on a distinguished road

i am also a baloch. i know there is so much hate against punjabis in baloch areas. i dont blame the ignorant balochis if he is unemployed, no school, no hospital. he gets up and kill the punjabi mistri or naaee.
balochis have been neglected. punjabis will only understand through violence. if punjab continued on the same path, pakistan will be break up into four countries inshallah
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2007Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,082 Times in 760 Posts
Sureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to all

i m so pity from the condition of balochistan.Balochistan is largest province ,by area,of pakistan .Although govt never take any feasible action to promote baloch nation.They have never enouraged to contribute their adriot services for country development.
Lasbela is the largest Dist of pakistan but it has hardly few number of educational institutes and Govt blame on the baluchs that they are isolated and orthodox.But reality is completely against of truth,how can a person enhanced deviod of any good environment.

Baluch nation is bothered with the unfair proclaims. MAny govt has been faced by balochistan who work for their own benefit or prefer their own province for development.Baluchistan get nothing but promises.May be baluchistan is always considered as pariah by other provinces .Tribal areas and culture of baluchistan are not deserved to b accused for anything

Now baluchistan really need some trustful beaucrates and politicians who work for baluchistan encouragment rather than corruption and look baluchistan not for fruitful pleasure but for baloch nation progress