Saturday, April 20, 2024
08:16 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason:

prieti has a spectacular aura aboutprieti has a spectacular aura aboutprieti has a spectacular aura about
Default Basant

The story of basant is taught in every school of india and now is celebrated by muslims of pakistan.almost two hundred years ago, Haqaeeqat Rai a hindu student,studying in lahore,abused the prophet (saw).

According to hindus, it started when a muslim student abused Lord Rama,in reaction Hindu student abused the holy prophet(saw). the qazi of the mughal empire sentenced him to death.the king of the time Aurangzeb,was appealed to the kings judjement, that if Haqeeqat Rai embraced islam,he will be set free.Haqeeqat Rai preffered dying a hindu,rather than live as a muslim. this "Grand Sacrifice" of Haqeeqat was labelled as Basant and is celebrated throughout india by flying kites.

This kaifr was hanged near "Ghora Shah" lahore,in an open ground behind Sikh National College,now part of engineering university,lahore.a great Basant temple was raised at the site of the hanging that was there till 1950. hindus from all over india gathered here and celebrated basant.

The hindus have left our motherland, but the pakistani muslims have taken charge of discharging islam by celebrating basant.

Is there a more shameful act than what muslims of pakiastan act proving today?

plzzzz in the name of Allah,let us not anger Him,and avoid His curse.let us not wait for next year and from now on boycott all un-islamic acts.

wat do u people think about it.should the govt. ban this act or allow it.as it becomes a cause of god's anger and a loss of many innocent lives???

plz share ur valueable comments.
regards.

A Man Would Do Nothing,
If He Waited Until He
Could Do It So Well
That No One Would Find Fault
With What He Has Done.
Old Monday, February 12, 2007

xavier is on a distinguished road

yeh offcourse you are right we should not celebrate these un islamic shameful acts . May God give a stright path to all muslims to go on right path

KhayaL is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier
yeh offcourse you are right we should not celebrate these un islamic shameful acts . May God give a stright path to all muslims to go on right path
Ameen.....

Sonia Rajpal is on a distinguished road

An event that curse the human life is not an event but a disaster
i think it should not be celebrated,the government ban it or not people should not involve themself in this activity as its causing a big loss of lives
Old Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason:

prieti has a spectacular aura aboutprieti has a spectacular aura aboutprieti has a spectacular aura about

@ xaiver, khayal ,sonia rajpal
thanks for replying and sharing ur views.
yes u all are very true, we should not celebrate such events.by celebrating these events parents are loosing precious lives of their children, the young children run blindly on busy roads to catch the kites, and many of them face deadly accidents. some children fall down from the roofs tops.apart from this the dorr which is made of sharp materials is also becomming a cause of life loss.dozens of incidents hav happened in lahore where people travelling on bikes loose their children when the dorr cuts of their necks.but still no steps taken. the highcourt bans it for some day, but agains allows this unislamic act.
last but not the least people spend a lot of their money and time on this useless and unislamic event.
i wish the govt. may ban this event permanently, coz unless it is strictly banned & the law breakers are heavily punnished log baaz nahin aien gain.

A Man Would Do Nothing,
If He Waited Until He
Could Do It So Well
That No One Would Find Fault
With What He Has Done.

Amjad Gujjar is on a distinguished road

Your are extremely right Prieti. When an act is unislamic Muslims should avoid that act. If we think simply as humans not as Muslims then also this act is not applicable because this act is htreatning for life of humans especially for the life of innocent children.So all people especially Muslims should avoid this painful act.Am I right?
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough

Yeah i agree that Basant should not be celebrated.

ahsanghalib is on a distinguished road
Default Rubbish

GUYS....

I don't think these kind of stories are true & if they are then provide us the source of getting them. I think it is like fake stories that are being spread all around.

The BASANT is only a festival. In our life we have only few moments to celebrate and I think we should not miss them by believing these kind of unproven sayings.

Ya there is one thing in which i agree is that we should make this festival an enjoy for all. That we should not fly kites by "Dati Tar" etc. that may hurt the people moving around.

It is a festival by which our government earns a lot of money and our business in these days go on its' full swing. We should make some rules and regulations for this. Not BAN it. There are hundreds of families engaged in this business.

BE COOL MINDED AND THINK...
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough

@ashanghalib

I love kite flying, thats not a big deal. If u wannna enjoy kite flying, u can enjoy it but don't call it basant because this sort of stories can be untrue but all and sundry think so that we are celebrating it for Hindus.

Regards,

Wounded Healer has a spectacular aura aboutWounded Healer has a spectacular aura about

the problem with us pakistanis is that in trying to be MUSLIMS, we have started acting like ARABS...........we have lost our heritage and our culture and have always tried to adopt the ways of the ARABS..........we have our own culture and BASANT is the festival of the SUB-CONTINENT...........i think there is no harm in promoting the culture of the sub-continent, provided that we do it in a civilised manner............BASANT should be celebrated as a festival................look at the IRANIANS, they are muslims but they are also proud of their PERSIAN heritage................BASANT is not a hindu festival.............and it should not be considered as one too.............BASANT should be celebrated but with the necessary precautions............
and veracity of such shall one day vindicate
the vigilant and the virtuous.