Thursday, March 28, 2024
06:49 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, May 15, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
Yes indeed you and me are not permanent but this country of ours must live till the dooms day amen. For this we need permanent solutions not temporary.

don't assume dear what i want to say.. just concentrate on what i have said I will not mind if he make arrangements for electricity provision till doom's day If he installs long term power units it would be very appreciated.

Again please don't assume what I want to say. I am very optimistic that Mian Sahab will tackle this drone issue and relations with US will better. why are you pessimistic about it?

That is what I exactly did mean.

yes I endorse your point of view.

Brother that statement of mine was on lighter note. Don't leave anything at all.
hahaha.....how can their be solutions for electricity that would be permanent? There is a thing called maintenance, he will just install but the coming people have the responsibility of keeping it functional.....
and i have ver precisely concentrated on what YOU HAVE SAID.....don't be a paranoid

About other things, i can just laugh it away, perhaps you couldn't get anything or you have no rationale to give......in either case its alright, you are respectable to me...
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdullah ktk View Post
NO matter in what circumstances and how these elections held . The main thing is that how the new govt which has a clear mandate in the center and Punjab will put-up with the following challenges.

1- War on terror
2- Relations with US
3- Iran Gas Pipeline project ( as PMLN isnt in favor of it)
4- Energy Crisis
5- Tax revenue

Don't over expect for there is plethora of Challenges; lets be realistic. If upcoming Govt somehow manages to put this country on right track through short, medium & long term Planning, it would be a great achievement.

I am of view this time they will deliver to the larger extent. Be Optimistic.

Regards,
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
hahaha.....how can their be solutions for electricity that would be permanent? There is a thing called maintenance, he will just install but the coming people have the responsibility of keeping it functional.....
and i have ver precisely concentrated on what YOU HAVE SAID.....don't be a paranoid

About other things, i can just laugh it away, perhaps you couldn't get anything or you have no rationale to give......in either case its alright, you are respectable to me...
Permanent solutions for electricity includes the restructuring of WAPDA to increase its efficiency, installing production units keeping in view the demands for next 30 years etc.. I think Mr. PM would be sane enough to do much better than this.
Brother don't act upon the childish mentality of tm ny mujh ko ye bola tou me tum ko ye boloon ga This I have said on lighter note, don't take it to heart.
I am obliged to get respect from you. You are also respectable to me.
Brother don't be a pessimist Mian sahab is a seasoned politician, he will not let us down. he will certainly find some temporary or permanent solutions.
Ayesha Chemist (Saturday, June 01, 2013)

IQBAL HUSSAIN is on a distinguished road
Default Challenges

If the upcoming government is really intended to end up with the relation with US, It must to ponder no itp foreign policy with america and its alliance with there country. But In the post election mandates of all political parties no one was thinking and having concerns with the foreign policy. Americans drown attack, how govt will convince america to stop it. Security state of Pakistan is really concerned with drowns but i think new government might solve shortage of electricity but as for as relation with America is concerned, no one is going to change it. Is it be good for new govt. to continue relation with US, but in exchange of it, civil nuclear technology electrical be demanded.

Abdullah ktk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
My friends i think we all must look forward.....these opprobrious remarks that some honorable members give, neither manifest their education nor reflect their sagacity..... i do not want to embroil myself in yet another debate here but meretricious position of PTI in KPK will also come to lime light as the time passes, they have got only 1/3rd seats in KPK as well so no clean sweep there even.....

PTI did not win we lost a gem!!!!!......way to go my friends, show some prudence and maturity.....

My Friend you are changing the course of discussions. Your views about PTI are vivid in other discussions. Here we are discussing challenges and threats to the incumbent central govt. Mian Brothers are on driving seats..How can they cope-up with the ongoings ...
Old Thursday, May 16, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,265 Times in 674 Posts
VetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to all

Most of our friends are focusing on electricity but the major problem is that of law and order situation. we can't move forward unless the new govt address this problem. Law and order situation is reasonably good in Punjab but now PML-N is not only responsible for Punjab but for whole country, so they should deliver a lot in this regard.
secondly the economic condition of the country is deteriorated to such an extent that we might need again a bailout package from IMF on stern conditions.
The Following User Says Thank You to VetDoctor For This Useful Post:
sabahatbhutta (Thursday, May 16, 2013)

jahanzaib javaid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VetDoctor View Post
Most of our friends are focusing on electricity but the major problem is that of law and order situation. we can't move forward unless the new govt address this problem. Law and order situation is reasonably good in Punjab but now PML-N is not only responsible for Punjab but for whole country, so they should deliver a lot in this regard.
secondly the economic condition of the country is deteriorated to such an extent that we might need again a bailout package from IMF on stern conditions.
Definitely PML-N is responsible for whole Pakistan, especially the city of lights "Karachi". So i don't think now we can take action of MQM anyone.
Zardari can stay silent on actions of MQM but public is not going to see Nawaz shareef to be silent on anymore target killing

A moment ago while writing this post, it just came to my mind and i was wondering if anyone of you have heard about any target killing or bomb blast in Karachi after election...

Wowww, where did they all disappear at sudden.

on contrary to it we were watching TV news channel slides every hour becoming red due to target killing in Karachi

So what we can deduce form that ????

tazimchaudhary is on a distinguished road

i think all parties in government and opposition should join hands together for the solution of above stated problems because these problems are interrelated
Ayesha Chemist (Saturday, June 01, 2013)
Old Friday, May 17, 2013

jahanzaib javaid is on a distinguished road

Quote:

My friend not everyone only the losers are shouting "Dhandli Dhandli".....

A CSP friend of mine had predicted the evening before election day that tomorrow at that time PTI will be doing nothing else but shouting Dhandli Dhandli, and this is precisely what they are doing.....

PTI will only say that elections are free when it wins the election?

The standard of Free and fair election near PTI is only its victory?

What if PML (N) starts shouting that Dhandli has been the reason of their not winning majority seats in KPK?

Ameer Muqam of PML (N) and sardar Mehtab Abbasi were hot favorite to win in their respective halqas of KPK, what if they also say that they lost because of Dhandli by PTI?

My friend such baseless allegations won't bring any fruit, we have surpassed a very crucial stage and now we have to look forward, PTI has the ball in its court, they must deliver in KPK and set an example in front of Punjab and whole Pakistan, next time they can win the whole Pakistan.....
And one more thing, you also advocated CSP officers quite confidently.
Well its quite embarrassing for me to see educated persons like you who are somehow familiar with reality but still they stick to unacceptable condition and continue to justify wrong things.

It today news just a few hours, PMS Sindh has issued notification to failed candidates instead of issuing it to more than 1600 passed candidates. and i think this time winners are shouting and looser are enjoying.

and one more thing, this is not the first time and before that a case has been reported in Baluchistan and also case reported other than that a month ago and there are many other real example. and i am quite sure you have heard one of them.

and if you are more desperate to reply than tell me a answer to these objections and find a miracle way to prove it wrong. and now i say again that its not going to change my mind.

and i want to conclude all this, my point is that bad things and good things happens but we must have the courage to admit what is wrong while advocating the good things. The only thing i want to say that there is some corruption involved in every field of life and its not the way to say just its not possible but we should admit it, identify it, and raise our voice to eliminate it.

Finally, the video proof of Dhandli in NA-125 - by Khawaja SAad Rafiq comes in front of public and can be seen on news channels, youtube and every where. You defended a lot, i know how to deal with persons who dont come to reality unless they see it by their own eyes. I know the video will be available soon, so i waited for proper moment to conclude it and i dont think if its reasonable now, if you continue to argue that their is no dhandli.

And its also a challenge for current government as now all Pakistan is shouting on transparency of election and besides PML-N which is blinded by thirst of power is accepting candidates of all leagues whether PPP or others to increase number strength, so it will also be question, firstly they have violated the mandate and now they are again going to run a mix establishment just like previous one.
Old Saturday, May 18, 2013

Chintoo2010 will become famous soon enough
Arrow

Well the deliverance of Shahbaz has helped PML-N retain and enhance its Vote Bank but that Orthodox Ideological Vote Bank of every party has exhausted in the Urban Areas of Pakistan and that of Rural is also drifting away.

Voter is very sharp now. People of Pakistan are already fed up of the system. Unrest is widespread, even at a road signal, people start criticizing politicians that why have they not built a fly-over yet. Nation is frustrated due to Load-Shedding Jinn and scarcity of Gas and High Prices.

The way PPP, ANP, PML-Q have been thwarted by the people is an eye-opener for everyone. If PML-N doesnot deliver this time again then they will have to settle permanently in Saudi Arabia.

Yes there is Foreign Pressure i.e

1. Saudi Arabia
2. US

Mian Sahib is greatly obliged to above powers and will try to Govern Pakistan in a manner pleasant to KSA & USA.

On the Other hand, IP Gas Pipe Line and Gawadar Port which were deliberately done by PPPP at the end of their regime so as to avoid the foreign pressure and shift the same to upcoming Government, are a great challenge to PML-N.

If PML-N does not deliver this time they are out and next PM might be from PTI.

Biggest challenges are

1 Drone Attacks
2. Load Shedding and Short Fall
3. TTP and Terrorism, Balochistan Issue
4. Continuation of IP-Gas Pipeline
5 Gawadar Port and Sino-Pak Relations
6. Unemployment
7. Water Crisis
8. Sectarianism
9. NATO Supplies and US Exit
10. Relations with GHQ (not the Govt but Nawaz Sharif)
11. Steps to save the skin for next elections
12. Tackling of NAB, FBR, Appointments of Next CJ & COAS, Karachi Issue
13. Education
14. Relations with Iran (such that not to earn displeasure of KSA & USA, UAE)
15. Inclusion of Baloch Nationalists in the mainstream Politics and take them in confidence and save Balochistan from being another Bengal
16. Relations with India and China & Russia

Well, the situation is poised badly for new Government both Externally and Internally i.e

Unrest in Balochistan
Talibans
Drones
Energy & Water Crisis
Crime Rates very high
Society of Pakistan in a state of high degree of unrest
US has encircled us and India is our open enemy. We do not enjoy good terms with Moscow too and US is anti-Pakistan since 2010 or so.

Pakistan is at the lowest ebb as far as the energy crisis is concerned. Factories closed, industries shifted, Load shedding etc etc.
Kala Bagh dam was a solution but has been burried by our political leaders. When we go to Tehran, UAE starts closing its doors for Pakistanis for jobs and KSA gets infuriated and USA....you know well. All these guys do not help us at all at that level, what they do is just helping us increase the capacity of Tarbella and Mangla and do not help building big dams. So neither they help us completely nor let us go to Tehran. So its a challenge.

How new Govt tackles it, only Allah knows.

Now drones.

US has clearly said that they won't stop drones. Will the matter be solved diplomatically????? There is no way that we counter-attack drones via PAF and then face the fate afterwards. That is a big issue.

Although, last 2 year witnessed some good news about Moscow & Islamabad relations but we will have to see the tilt of Nawaz Sharif who is known to on the US side. How Mian Sahib gets on the same page as that of GHQ regarding Pak-Russia relations is another debate (Establishment is tilted to Moscow now, COAS visits to Moscow etc).

US war in Afghanistan is also very tough chapter for New Govt. US is planning to exit from Afghan in 2014, its fallout on Pakistan and our reaction is very important. Will it again be like Cold War?????Leaving Pak again to clean up the mess again.

Military Operations in WANA & other parts of the country to suppress the unrest also demand due consideration.

This is not the bed of roses for new Govt and also we are expecting too much. PML-N or any other Govt does not carry a Alladdin's Lamp that all the issues will be solved immediately.