CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Biggest challenges to new govt. (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/79389-biggest-challenges-new-govt.html)

Abdullah ktk Monday, May 13, 2013 01:43 PM

Biggest challenges to new govt.

NO matter in what circumstances and how these elections held . The main thing is that how the new govt which has a clear mandate in the center and Punjab will put-up with the following challenges.

1- War on terror
2- Relations with US
3- Iran Gas Pipeline project ( as PMLN isnt in favor of it)
4- Energy Crisis
5- Tax revenue

Besides this we can see that Mian brothers prudence and rigid behavoir has created unpleasant relations with Army and Judiciary. Mian Sab will be a business friendly PM, how will he improve tax revenue system???

Abdul Q Monday, May 13, 2013 03:02 PM

New Govt

[QUOTE=Abdullah ktk;597517]NO matter in what circumstances and how these elections held . The main thing is that how the new govt which has a clear mandate in the center and Punjab will put-up with the following challenges.

1- War on terror
2- Relations with US
4- Energy Crisis
5- Tax revenue

Besides this we can see that Mian brothers prudence and rigid behavoir has created unpleasant relations with Army and Judiciary. Mian Sab will be a business friendly PM, how will he improve tax revenue system???[/QUOTE]

Just giving my ideas not intend to indulge in behas:

PML N came up with same strategy as it did in 96 elections so kindly try to remind his policies, candidates, ministers. It would be same.

But the most important would be imposing agricultural tax, they won't increase tax rates but they will definitely widen tax net.

Shehla malik Monday, May 13, 2013 09:27 PM

Arrival of PML (N) once again in government raises several questions regarding future of Pakistan. Besides that as far as concern with the challenges that PML (N) is inherited is nothing new. Each government starts with the same vows but they continue and ends up with same challenges unsolved. However, I do not see significant change in domestic politics. I think they will also adopt strategy issue to issue. There is no clear strategy with them for education, power failure solution, for peace in Pakistan, for unemployment, and offcourse for revenue generation. Same faces are there with the same mindset, infact I forsee more rift among provinces which will be harmful for already fragile integrity of Pakistan.

adeel abdullah Tuesday, May 14, 2013 09:49 PM

i think this is the "do or die" game for mian brothers this time. they have to fullfil their promises which they have done with the people of pakistans during their election compaign, otherwise the PMLN will meet the same fate, like PPP,ANP and PMLQ, in the next elections.
i think mian sahab is much conscious and careful this time. he is trying to board all other parties to run the affairs of state. he is much flexible and showing much prudence this time. however, there are some huge challenges before him to cope with. but one thing is much sure that the new government must have to choose either talibaan or us allaince against war on terror. main sahab have to formulate such strategy to kill the snake without breaking the stick.

VetDoctor Tuesday, May 14, 2013 10:33 PM

The biggest challenge for newly elected Ameer-ul-Momineen is the "revival of economy"

Bilal Hassan Tuesday, May 14, 2013 11:02 PM

[B][COLOR="Blue"]My friends i think we all must look forward.....these opprobrious remarks that some honorable members give, neither manifest their education nor reflect their sagacity..... i do not want to embroil myself in yet another debate here but meretricious position of PTI in KPK will also come to lime light as the time passes, they have got only 1/3rd seats in KPK as well so no clean sweep there even.....

PTI did not win we lost a gem!!!!!......way to go my friends, show some prudence and maturity.....

[/COLOR][/B]

Urma Waqar Wednesday, May 15, 2013 01:16 AM

the first and foremost is the law and order situation which should be at the spearhead of the agenda.

sabahatbhutta Wednesday, May 15, 2013 10:52 AM

[QUOTE=Abdullah ktk;597517]NO matter in what circumstances and how these elections held . The main thing is that how the new govt which has a clear mandate in the center and Punjab will put-up with the following challenges.

1- War on terror
2- Relations with US
4- Energy Crisis
5- Tax revenue

Besides this we can see that Mian brothers prudence and rigid behavoir has created unpleasant relations with Army and Judiciary. Mian Sab will be a business friendly PM, how will he improve tax revenue system???[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"]1- Mian sahab can come up with great temporary solutions to the problem of terrorism because way before elections Taliban had announced that they will not accept any dialogue without getting guarantee from Mian sahab. Moreover as there is already much opposition even inside US on drone policy, Mian sahab will manage to cease drone attacks for a short period.
2- relations with US will not worsen rather will improve at the cost of our so-called integrity. :laugh:
3- Serious reservations on this issue; as it is related to relations with not only US but KSA is also against it. So Mian sahab will certainly oblige his benefactors.
4- Mian Sahab will control it temporarily as is his policy of settling things temporarily. KSA ka Muft Tail buht kaam aye ga. :)
5- I am waiting for the golden moment when Mian sahab will end that Zardari tax he has been promising. :D[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Bilal Hassan;598058][B][COLOR="Blue"]My friends i think we all must look forward.....these opprobrious remarks that some honorable members give, neither manifest their education nor reflect their sagacity..... i do not want to embroil myself in yet another debate here but meretricious position of PTI in KPK will also come to lime light as the time passes, they have got only 1/3rd seats in KPK as well so no clean sweep there even.....

PTI did not win we lost a gem!!!!!......way to go my friends, show some prudence and maturity.....

[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"]Come on man! leave this PTI phobia. In this thread we are discussing about the forth-coming challenges to the upcoming federal government. Give your arguments. :)[/SIZE]

Bilal Hassan Wednesday, May 15, 2013 12:42 PM

[QUOTE=sabahatbhutta;598182]1- Mian sahab can come up with great temporary solutions to the problem of terrorism because way before elections Taliban had announced that they will not accept any dialogue without getting guarantee from Mian sahab. Moreover as there is already much opposition even inside US on drone policy, Mian sahab will manage to cease drone attacks for a short period.
2- relations with US will not worsen rather will improve at the cost of our so-called integrity.
3- Serious reservations on this issue; as it is related to relations with not only US but KSA is also against it. So Mian sahab will certainly oblige his benefactors.
4- Mian Sahab will control it temporarily as is his policy of settling things temporarily. KSA ka Muft Tail buht kaam aye ga.
5- I am waiting for the golden moment when Mian sahab will end that Zardari tax he has been promising.[/QUOTE]
[B][COLOR="Blue"]
But i guess you are having PML N phobia, temporary solutions.....:D
My dear friend in this world nothing is permanent, even you yourself are not permanent.....

if you want to say that Nawaz Sharif will make such arrangements about electricity that make the electricity an entity such as Air or water then my friend you are gonna be disappointed......If he produces the electricity with Thermal resources then the per unit cost will rise that will go against his promise of providing cheap and continuous supply of electricity......definitely he will install Hydal or any renewable energy resource that will keep the per unit cost low......and in doing so the infrastructure installed will be of permanent basis....but if you think that he will do any such thing that will keep providing electricity till the doom's day, then you are just living in fool's errand.....:roll get out of it......[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="Blue"]
You want to say that Nawaz Sharif will kick Americans and still nothing bad will be done to Pakistan itself, then my friend you are living in Utopia, [B][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]American president Richard Nixon In his Book Seize the Moment writes that in this world where America is the only super power the world will live in the world order set by us.....[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]...Japan, South Korea, Kuwait and many central Asian republics with better economies have American military presence on their soil, Pakistan is not at least gonna have any such thing thing that can put the siveregnty at stake......[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="Blue"][B]
Iran-Pak gas Pipeline has no future, partly because of foreign pressure and partly because of High cost of that gas.....[/B][/COLOR]
[B][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]
Moral: If one is neutral, then he/she must be sanguine about the future, if not neutral then it can't be helped.........and one must also be practical...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[QUOTE=sabahatbhutta;598182]
[SIZE="3"]Come on man! leave this PTI phobia. In this thread we are discussing about the forth-coming challenges to the upcoming federal government. Give your arguments. :)[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[B][COLOR="Blue"]
well Sabahat i don't have any such phobia, i have no stake in either party's cards, if you say then i leave it :)[/COLOR][/B]

sabahatbhutta Wednesday, May 15, 2013 01:02 PM

[QUOTE=Bilal Hassan;598222][B][COLOR="Blue"]
But i guess you are having PML N phobia, temporary solutions.....:D
My dear friend in this world nothing is permanent, even you yourself are not permanent.....[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"]Yes indeed you and me are not permanent but this country of ours must live till the dooms day amen. For this we need permanent solutions not temporary. :)[/SIZE]

if you want to say that Nawaz Sharif will make such arrangements about electricity that make the electricity an entity such as Air or water then my friend you are gonna be disappointed......If he produces the electricity with Thermal resources then the per unit cost will rise that will go against his promise of providing cheap and continuous supply of electricity......definitely he will install Hydal or any renewable energy resource that will keep the per unit cost low......and in doing so the infrastructure installed will be of permanent basis....but if you think that he will do any such thing that will keep providing electricity till the doom's day, then you are just living in fool's errand.....:roll get out of it......[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"]don't assume dear what i want to say.. just concentrate on what i have said :laugh: I will not mind if he make arrangements for electricity provision till doom's day :) If he installs long term power units it would be very appreciated.
[/SIZE]

[B][COLOR="Blue"]
You want to say that Nawaz Sharif will kick Americans and still nothing bad will be done to Pakistan itself, then my friend you are living in Utopia, [B][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]American president Richard Nixon In his Book Seize the Moment writes that in this world where America is the only super power the world will live in the world order set by us.....[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]...Japan, South Korea, Kuwait and many central Asian republics with better economies have American military presence on their soil, Pakistan is not at least gonna have any such thing thing that can put the siveregnty at stake......[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"]Again please don't assume what I want to say. :) I am very optimistic that Mian Sahab will tackle this drone issue and relations with US will better. why are you pessimistic about it?:ohmy:[/SIZE]

[COLOR="Blue"][B]
Iran-Pak gas Pipeline has no future, partly because of foreign pressure and partly because of High cost of that gas.....[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"]That is what I exactly did mean. :)[/SIZE]

[B][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]
Moral: If one is neutral, then he/she must be sanguine about the future, if not neutral then it can't be helped.........and one must also be practical...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"]yes I endorse your point of view. :)[/SIZE]

[B][COLOR="Blue"]
well Sabahat i don't have any such phobia, i have no stake in either party's cards, if you say then i leave it :)[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"]Brother that statement of mine was on lighter note. :) Don't leave anything at all. :) [/SIZE]

01:06 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.