CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   US's xpected attack on Iran.. (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/7940-uss-xpected-attack-iran.html)

Sonia Rajpal Wednesday, February 14, 2007 04:34 PM

US's xpected attack on Iran..

US is agian preparing for a war...its plan of attack on Iran is becoming stronger
what do u ppl think is it an eleventh hour for Pakistan to think about it;
can Iran's war could be a last minute of favour of US for Pakistan?as Pakistan is favouring in his foreign policy to the iran's view
plz give your comments....

amjad777 Wednesday, February 14, 2007 06:46 PM

In the current senario I think US will not do that. See the statements of Rusia in that context. Iran is also playing its cards intelligently, they allowed IAEA to fix cameras at underground nuclear research center. So US will be challanged in that case too. Internal situation of Iran is also different then Afghanistan and Iraq, because they are unite and every individual of Iran is against US and no political party will favour US in Iran.

There are other options with US, like they can ask Israil to attack Iran's nuclear plants. This is an option that needs to be considered. I think Iran is well aware of this, thats why they tried to developed missile system that can target Israil easily, so Israil will also think many times before launching attack.

Russia's economy is stabilized a bit and they will to regain their power back. Although they don't have that much in economic field still has permanent seat at UN. China will also be against this so as EU because of its geo strategic location and economic interests.

I think recent visit of President Musharraf to Iran will also have impact on that. Pakistan will not favour US in that case. Why?? Because of current issues with Afghan at one side and other with India are already there. So Pakistan will never want to have tension on Iran border. It will be a disaster for Pakistan as well.

Some more facts and comments are also there, CSS forum members please comment.............................................

thanks

Nedian Thursday, February 15, 2007 12:30 AM

Well, the issue of Attacking Iran is getting wider currency now a days. The Washington has already sent its Naval ships along with plane carriers in the Gulf, and has also appointed new naval chief to control the command in the gulf. However, president Bush has also never denied the fact of Attacks and said that all the options are on the table.

But, it is unlikely that Washington will attack the Iran, because its indulgence in Iraq and Afghanistan has already saturated its financial resources as well as its army in the region on one hand, and on the other, Iran has mettle to reply America’s Pre-Emptive strikes.

Recently, Iran has tested its new missile systems, and two missiles Fajar-I and Fajar-II, have enough range to penetrate into Israel as well as in Gulf. However, Iran cannot be considered as threat unless it will co-operate. As yesterday the chief negotiator Ali larjani has made it clear that Iran has no intention to become a threat to its neighbors and not even to Israel, and he further said that we are ready to discuss the matter diplomatically.

Therefore, after such statements of showing flexibility from Iran’s side and American misery in draconian situation in Iraq and Afghanistan, we can say that it will be difficult for Washington to think an attack over Iran.

As for as attack’s implications on Pakistan is concerned u must follow this link :phone

[url]http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/7656-recent-visits-mr-president.html[/url]

Regards

Nedian

I M Possible Thursday, February 15, 2007 09:59 AM

I agree with u guys. U have reightly said that US won't attack Iran. There are many rationales but the very reason behind the issue is that Iran always denied to be US ally. US wanted it to go with it but it failed to get it any time.

Now Uran is working on its Nuclear Power. This will help their country out. Ahmadinjad is a strong leader, his people are also united. They are supporting him in many ways.

US is trying to make aquiantances with Iran because it has got the point that Iran won't agree with US. US is on the other hand also trying to put he blame of supplying weapons to SHias in Iraq but iwt will surely fail on this ground as well.

Upcoming issues and news will better judge the intentions of US.

Reghards,

04:58 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.