CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Where is Pakistan? (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/79400-where-pakistan.html)

Shehla malik Monday, May 13, 2013 09:37 PM

Where is Pakistan?

Punjabis voted to Punjabi, Sindhis chose sindhi, and Pathans went for pathan...it made me thought where is Pakistan? If after 64 years of the creation of Pakistan we have not become Paksitani, then when will it happen? It seems, next five years will also be the period of rifts among provinces which is harmful for federation.

Syeda Bukhari Monday, May 13, 2013 10:04 PM

[QUOTE=Shehla malik;597699]Punjabis voted to Punjabi, Sindhis chose sindhi, and Pathans went for pathan...it made me thought where is Pakistan? If after 64 years of the creation of Pakistan we have not become Paksitani, then when will it happen? It seems, next five years will also be the period of rifts among provinces which is harmful for federation.[/QUOTE]

Aab Punjab main punajbi, sindh main sindhi aur KPK main pathan hi rehte hain na :) PTI rawalpindi main bhi jeeti, Mianwali main bhi jeeti Islamabad main bhi jeeti teenon main pathan nahi punjabi rehte hain. PML(N) baluchistan main jeeti wahan pathan rehte hain etc. Dear think positive don't think this way and pray for our beloved country that may she get out of all problems and may she be among the successful nations of the world. There might be rift but that is how a country evolves, problems hoty hain to unke against measures liye jaaty hain na :) Mushkilaat say hi weakness ko point out kia jata hai aur phir unka hal socha jata hai unko correct kia jata hai, aap dua kren kay yeh evolution ka process humen betterment ki taraf lay jaye aur hum in mushkilaat say usi tarah chamakty hue nikalen jaise sona kundan ban kar dehakti aag say nikalta hai.
Regards!

Patriot Pakistani Monday, May 13, 2013 10:36 PM

[QUOTE=Syeda Bukhari;597712]Aab Punjab main punajbi, sindh main sindhi aur KPK main pathan hi rehte hain na :) PTI rawalpindi main bhi jeeti, Mianwali main bhi jeeti Islamabad main bhi jeeti teenon main pathan nahi punjabi rehte hain. PML(N) baluchistan main jeeti wahan pathan rehte hain etc. Dear think positive don't think this way and pray for our beloved country that may she get out of all problems and may she be among the successful nations of the world. There might be rift but that is how a country evolves, problems hoty hain to unke against measures liye jaaty hain na :) Mushkilaat say hi weakness ko point out kia jata hai aur phir unka hal socha jata hai unko correct kia jata hai, aap dua kren kay yeh evolution ka process humen betterment ki taraf lay jaye aur hum in mushkilaat say usi tarah chamakty hue nikalen jaise sona kundan ban kar dehakti aag say nikalta hai.
Regards![/QUOTE]

Syeda Bukhari i appreciate you.Optimistic people like you are the need of the time..InshAllah Pakistan will soon evolve a mature country out of these problems.

VetDoctor Monday, May 13, 2013 11:04 PM

I think we as a nation should tolerate each other, which is not the case at times. Our youth is emotional which is positive sign but these emotions should be within certain limits. almost all the candidates who didn't win the elections have grievances against others but 100% free and fair elections are not possible in a country like Pakistan, if the elections are 80% fair then all stakeholders should accept the results.
I request to all the youngsters to calm down and give a chance to the newly elected govt. They should wait for some time and if these elected MPs deliver to a maximum level then there is no need to protest. We are not concerned with personalities ,we want to make Pakistan prosperous and developed country.
I am a PTI supporter and the election results were shocking for me but first of all i am a Pakistani and i will support all those who can contribute at least something for the betterment for Pakistan.
Pakistan Zindabad

LonLy Tuesday, May 14, 2013 04:46 AM

its quite natural miss Malik :) .. people feel secure among their own people.May Allah open our doors and lead us to the right path, AAMEEN

Fareed Channa Tuesday, May 14, 2013 06:13 AM

You are absouletyl right, if the Peoples of Pakistan are not one nation, so how can they achieve the Success? One of the My Great teachers Sir Imran Abbasi said that, this Pakistani nation can not bring any revolution because they don't have the Characteristics of those nations which have brought Revolution in the History. After 65 yeears of Independence still we people are thinking about the Cast & communities so this shows that, this nation need much time to be mature like othter Successful nations of the World.

sabahatbhutta Tuesday, May 14, 2013 10:37 AM

[SIZE="3"]Dear our history is evident that by not giving due recognition and respect to ethnicity we have made it a curse for ourselves. Had the Punjabi establishment given rights to Bengalis, Sindhis, Balochs and Saraikis there would not have been this deficit of trust. Give me the answer why some areas have been deliberately kept backward? Why the monopoly of one ethnic group is not obstructed? I am not at all against any ethnic group. but I am strongly against the monopoly of one upon others. This is the country where a Sindhi CJP was humiliated but no one stood for him while a Punjabi CJP's ouster invoked massive long march in A province. We are all pakistani no one should act upon ethnic and provincial stimulations but love for ethnicity is natural. You can not deny it. In our society while knotting oneself in marital relation we prefer the caste to be same. Punjabis marry Punjabis, Sindhi marry Sindhis, Pakhtuns marry pakhtuns, Balochs marry Balochs, Sraikis marry Sraikis; whether they be of same calibre or not(except few cases). How can you expect us to put aside our ethnic identities. National interest does not minus ethnic interests. national interest comprises of multitude of interests whether those are individual, ethnic, provincial etc.[/SIZE]

usmanamjad87 Tuesday, May 14, 2013 08:39 PM

Reason is backwardness in education. Education don't mean formal education. I mean there is closeness in minds of people, the political scenario of Pakistan is same since creation of Pakistan. Situation will not change until ethnic harmony is not built and people are taught what actually is rite and whats wrong. I wish that this govt work day and night for education and national unity.

alihashmatkhoso Wednesday, May 15, 2013 01:02 AM

[B][SIZE="3"]this election brought many doubts . it divided country in four ethnic groups pertaining to the matter of vote, which had not seen earlier in our histories. 2nd to SABHAHTBUTTA and SHELA were was pakistan?
further how a party can rule over federation which has got seats from only one province.... more-ever election commission admitted that they failed in conducting free and fare election... [/SIZE][/B]

Urma Waqar Wednesday, May 15, 2013 01:12 AM

A common citizen of Pakistan, be it Mahajir, Punjabi, Sindhi , Balochi , Pathan and so on more or less think on the same note i.e. to make their lives better economically under any any government. Only a clan of people with their evil designs want to divide and rule over them.

12:51 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.