Friday, April 19, 2024
01:53 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, June 13, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
My dear and sweetest brother,
I have given technical details already with economic analysis.....now i will tell you some other thing and from entirely another perspective.....

All want increment in the salaries, means they want the salaries to be increased.....

My friends we must seek برکت in our money not کثرت[/COLOR].....If you are earning 15000 a month and you have barkat then these 15000 would be more than enough and if you are earning 300,000 a month and have no barkat then these and even double amount would mean nothing.....this is not a tale or lie, i have empirical evidences.....

Always ask from ALLAH for barkat, be thankful to his blessings and he will double his blessings.....

ALLAH ko apna bna lo aur ALLAh k ban jao to apko kici b aisi chez ki tention nai ho gi.....ager ap meri story sunen to apko yaqeen a jaye ga k mein jo kuch keh rha mein khud uska proof hun, my father is a govt employee of BS 1 and earns only 15000 a month and he is the sole support we have, i'm an MBA, did not do any bank job because of interest, sood k paisy mein barkat nai hoti....but ALLAH ka shukar hy k ALLAh ki her nemat hy humary pass.....apko bus realize krany k liye btaya hy....

aur Hakumat sy koi b ummeden nai rakhni chaye, apko sirf ALLAh sy umeed rakhni chahye jo sub ko rizak deta hy.[/COLOR][/B]
Government ne yeh rasta q nahe adopt kya phr "Barkat" ka? Phr GDP 3.5 hee rehny dyn, kya zarorat hai 7n ka target set krnay ki.

Anas ibn Malik reported: A man said, “O Messenger of Allah, should I tie my camel and trust in Allah, or should I untie her and trust in Allah?” The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Tie her and trust in Allah.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo[t] View Post
Finance Minister, Ishaq Dar has presented the Federal Budget 2013-14 on the floor of the National Assembly.

The Rs 3.5 trillion budget was formally approved by the Federal Cabinet earlier. The focus of the budget was on overcoming the energy crisis, stabilization of the economy, cutting down on non-development expenditures and enhancing productivity through new growth strategies.

What opinion you people would like to give regarding this budget? Is it good enough for public or is it a public enemy budget?

Government has again taken short cut by imposing & increasing indirect taxes. Why the hell they cant tax Agriculture, Stocks and Real Estate sectors? Any idea!

KSE has surged 500 points today & remained overjoyed for not being taxed in recent budget.

I was expecting some sort of aggressive measures from Changed PML (N); Unfortunately mostly ardent expectations prove wrong in this part of the world.

Last edited by Arain007; Thursday, June 13, 2013 at 08:49 PM. Reason: merged

Chintoo2010 will become famous soon enough
Arrow No increase in pay of Govt Servants

Govt servants have been ignored by the Govt in Federal Budget 2013-14. Many people are of the view that salaries of the Government Servants are already on the higher side. Well,i do not think this is the case for everyone. Government Servants have two ways generally for fiscal benefits
1) Annual Increment - Granted on the 1st December annually
2) Adhoc Allowance with Budget.

The Increase in Pay by Increments is very low as far as the Employees in
BS-1 to 15 are concerned. For example Annual Increment for BS-14 is 610, BS-15, Rs 700 and for BS-16, Rs 800/-. With this Annual Increase, a BS-1 to 15 employee can not even purchase an additional 5 Liters Cooking Oil.

Second method of increase in salaries is expected in Budget i.e Revision of Basic Pay Scales and dearness or adhoc allowances as a relief from inflation.

How BS-1 to 15 employee can survive in average salaries for BS-14, Rs 22000 and Rs 25000/- for BS-15 (Normal Salaries of employees who have less than five years service)????

I am amazed how the Government has retained the idea of Laptops and Aashiyana Scheme; beneficiaries of which are always without any merit??

We are already facing severe energy crisis, how laptops are being granted to students for reading e-books on Laptops which require Electricity??? How this step can be justified????

If you travel only 10-15 KMs from big cities towards rural areas and visit any Govt School, you would easily come to know the justification of these laptops yourself. Even today, child of a poor villager who is attending schools is compelled to do house hold and other Zamindari-related works of the teachers in school time from harvesting crops to get the animals out for grazing. In the evening, he has to do the same thing in his own home to help his parents. Still today, he has no quality education, he is provided with Ghost Teachers and even Ghost Schools. The son of poor villager has to be a very bright student to cross such hurdles to reach any Govt college of a city. I assure you, very few of these reach upto that level and complete graduation. These students use lead pencils and then rub their whole copies to re-use them again (I have seen myself). In these circumstances, how does the step of distributing Laptops to graduates in cities become justified???? Is this not violation of Article 25 of the Constitution of Pakistan???????

I hope the Government takes steps to address the core issues. Distribution of Laptops attracts Media, earns publicity, soft corners in the hearts of receivers of these laptops and most importantly SLOGAN for the party, but by God it is not the remedy of the core issue. I am not against the guys who get these laptops, they may be very genius and also deserving but the point that this money is perhaps needed somewhere else.

Government has targeted us with Political Drone by denying any increase in pays. How can we manage our budget when GST has increased to 17%, everything on the rise and sky scraping prices.

Govt needs to re-consider this aspect. We are already living hand to mouth.
This Budget is Business friendly. Mr PM needs to realize that Govt Servants are not traitors and are also the citizens of this Country. They also belong to Pakistan and come under Constituency of the PM. What he thinks, should we request Mann-Mohan Singh for increase in salaries, why is he so adamant to Govt servants. In every Govt of PML-N, Civil Servants have been targetted and made to live with a meager pay. Servants are the most regular tax-payers, Sir.........you have forgot. In its animosity with servants, Govt did not only deny any increase in their pay but also has taken away a heavy part of their pay in the form of Income Tax.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chintoo2010 For This Useful Post:
VetDoctor (Thursday, June 13, 2013), zazu (Wednesday, June 19, 2013)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,265 Times in 674 Posts
VetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to all

Quote:
I have given technical details already with economic analysis.....now i will tell you some other thing and from entirely another perspective.....

All want increment in the salaries, means they want the salaries to be increased.....

My friends we must seek برکت in our money not کثرت[/COLOR].....If you are earning 15000 a month and you have barkat then these 15000 would be more than enough and if you are earning 300,000 a month and have no barkat then these and even double amount would mean nothing.....this is not a tale or lie, i have empirical evidences.....

Always ask from ALLAH for barkat, be thankful to his blessings and he will double his blessings.....

ALLAH ko apna bna lo aur ALLAh k ban jao to apko kici b aisi chez ki tention nai ho gi.....ager ap meri story sunen to apko yaqeen a jaye ga k mein jo kuch keh rha mein khud uska proof hun, my father is a govt employee of BS 1 and earns only 15000 a month and he is the sole support we have, i'm an MBA, did not do any bank job because of interest, sood k paisy mein barkat nai hoti....but ALLAH ka shukar hy k ALLAh ki her nemat hy humary pass.....apko bus realize krany k liye btaya hy....

aur Hakumat sy koi b ummeden nai rakhni chaye, apko sirf ALLAh sy umeed rakhni chahye jo sub ko rizak deta hy.....Kaha suna muaf kren, discussions mein hum kabhi personal b ho jaty hain but ap mere bhai hain aur qabil e ahtram hain..i guess i owe you an apology as i sounded rude perhaps...i'm sorry for everything...[/COLOR][/B]
Bro, No need to sorry, i didn't mind that at all. Just Chill
May ALLAH bless you and your family
The Following User Says Thank You to VetDoctor For This Useful Post:
isha saeed (Thursday, June 13, 2013)

isha saeed has a spectacular aura aboutisha saeed has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

aur Hakumat sy koi b ummeden nai rakhni chaye, apko sirf ALLAh sy umeed rakhni chahye jo sub ko rizak deta hy.....Kaha suna muaf kren, discussions mein hum kabhi personal b ho jaty hain but ap mere bhai hain aur qabil e ahtram hain..i guess i owe you an apology as i sounded rude perhaps...i'm sorry for everything...[/COLOR][/B]
Bilal bhai I salute you and your respectable father.
bhot sy logo ky pass bhot paisa hota hai even every thing available to lead a luxuriant life but skoon ni hota dua kia kry ALLAH pak sub ko halal rizak dy and halal rizak main barakat farmay amin.
jaha tak Vetdoctor sahib ki baat hai unka haq hai ky Govt sy demand kry for increment.
May ALLAH bless you and your family.
The Following User Says Thank You to isha saeed For This Useful Post:
Bilal Hassan (Thursday, June 13, 2013)

Thanked 1,265 Times in 674 Posts
VetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by isha saeed View Post

jaha tak Vetdoctor sahib ki baat hai unka haq hai ky Govt sy demand kry for increment.
May ALLAH bless you and your family.
I can't demand, i have just protested on behalf of all govt employees because keeping in the rate of inflation in the country, its very strange decision on the part of govt but as Bilal bhai said that we should ask from ALLAH for barkat, be thankful to His blessings and He will double his blessings.
anyways the discussion was about Federal Budget 2013-14 and salaries is only a small portion of budget, so now we should discuss other aspects of the budget.

Defence budget has been increased by 10%, kia yeh justified hai ?
The Following User Says Thank You to VetDoctor For This Useful Post:

isha saeed has a spectacular aura aboutisha saeed has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by VetDoctor View Post
I can't demand, i have just protested on behalf of all govt employees because keeping in the rate of inflation in the country, its very strange decision on the part of govt but as Bilal bhai said that we should ask from ALLAH for barkat, be thankful to His blessings and He will double his blessings.
anyways the discussion was about Federal Budget 2013-14 and salaries is only a small portion of budget, so now we should discuss other aspects of the budget.

Defence budget has been increased by 10%, kia yeh justified hai ?
Brother you are right.
Many govt employees shocked because it is the fist gift of govt.
inflation increasing day by day and I am not sure but I heard that fuel rate also increased?

Raja Gujral is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I didn't want to reply . But this message was extremely shocking and misguiding people, so I was compelled to reply.

Ye kia falsfa hay janab ! Allah ny government ko zimadari di hy logo ki welfare ki.
Hazrat Umar(r.a) ny kaha tha k agar darya e farat k kinaray aik kutta b bhooka mar jaye to us ki pooch Umar se ho gi. . That's why western countries are doing welfare.

Ap to pml n k is qadar dildada hain k ab Islam ki aar lay kr defend krna start kr dia.
jo chahay ap ka husn e crishma saz kray.

Ap ka matlab hai kal kisi k ghar bijli, gas b na aye or ap farmain gay k ALLAH se mango k wo ye cheezain asman se utary. . .

Ap mujy aik govt servant ka budget bna kr bta dain. agar bachay ki fee 2000 hay to wo barkat se 500 nai ho gi. Don't try to make people fool. Logo k pas zehar khanay ko pesay nai or ap yaha khutbaat day rahay hain sabr k.

Don't try to exploit people by using religion. Be pragmatic. . or ap ny jo economics ki theories btayi hain , un se logo ka pait nai bharta molana bilal sahb. Allah tab he deta hay jab koshish ki jaye. warna ghar mai man o salwa utar dia jata. . .

Vet doctor raised valid points.Now, they are talking about internships. What they did in punjab internship program, is well known by all the youth. Fraudulent and biggest exploiters , both shareefs(by name) . .
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Raja Gujral For This Useful Post:
Invincible (Thursday, June 13, 2013), isha saeed (Thursday, June 13, 2013), kiyani (Sunday, June 16, 2013)
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja Gujral View Post
I didn't want to reply . But this message was extremely shocking and misguiding people, so I was compelled to reply.

Ye kia falsfa hay janab ! Allah ny government ko zimadari di hy logo ki welfare ki.
Hazrat Umar(r.a) ny kaha tha k agar darya e farat k kinaray aik kutta b bhooka mar jaye to us ki pooch Umar se ho gi. . That's why western countries are doing welfare.

Ap to pml n k is qadar dildada hain k ab Islam ki aar lay kr defend krna start kr dia.
jo chahay ap ka husn e crishma saz kray.

Ap ka matlab hai kal kisi k ghar bijli, gas b na aye or ap farmain gay k ALLAH se mango k wo ye cheezain asman se utary. . .

Ap mujy aik govt servant ka budget bna kr bta dain. agar bachay ki fee 2000 hay to wo barkat se 500 nai ho gi. Don't try to make people fool. Logo k pas zehar khanay ko pesay nai or ap yaha khutbaat day rahay hain sabr k.

Don't try to exploit people by using religion. Be pragmatic. . or ap ny jo economics ki theories btayi hain , un se logo ka pait nai bharta molana bilal sahb. Allah tab he deta hay jab koshish ki jaye. warna ghar mai man o salwa utar dia jata. . .

Vet doctor raised valid points.Now, they are talking about internships. What they did in punjab internship program, is well known by all the youth. Fraudulent and biggest exploiters , both shareefs(by name) . .
I knew that someone would utter these very words, my friend what i said is not a wrong philosophy as its not my own.....
These people you are referring to are the selected souls? you have eman like these sahabas? If Umar was ruling then he was ruling over Sahabas.....Do you have deeds and sacrifcies like Sahaba?

In the Battle of Ditch Sahaba asked Holy Prohpet that Ya Rasool Ullah we are very hungry, and showed him the stones they were fasting on their stomachs, Hazoor SAW showed his own stomach which was supported by Two stones while Sahabas were having one......This is is the story of those who are best creatures of this world.....Do you ever have such deprivations?

Ager meri Economics ki theories sy logo ka paet nai bharta to bhai yaha govt k pass b jadoo ki charri nai hy k ghumay aur sub k paet bharh jaen.....ALLAH ny pehly her kici ka rizk likha aur phir usy duniya mein bhejha....ager kici ko shak hy to wo apne Eman ki mazbooti ka jaiza ly.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
Government ne yeh rasta q nahe adopt kya phr "Barkat" ka? Phr GDP 3.5 hee rehny dyn, kya zarorat hai 7n ka target set krnay ki.

Anas ibn Malik reported: A man said, “O Messenger of Allah, should I tie my camel and trust in Allah, or should I untie her and trust in Allah?” The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Tie her and trust in Allah.”

bhai ap Government k mukkalif hain? ager koi kuffar ka rasta ikhtiar kre to ap b kren gy? ....jo mein ny kaha hy uska mtlb ye hy khumen barkat k talabgar hona chahye...The measures they have taken are quite solid and a step towards a solid economy, if they wanted, they could have done many things for window dressing and lipstick and make the people happy.....increment in salaries would mean Demand pull inflation and more gap in fiscal deficit...but they went for serious steps and i hope that this will prove propitious.....
The Following User Says Thank You to Bilal Hassan For This Useful Post:

Furquan592 is on a distinguished road

With available resources and time,you can call it a good budget, though it has some defects. 1.155b have been allocated for PSDC which will kick start the sluggish economy and will generate employment in various sectors. To banish energy shortage, Rs. 225b have been allotted. 59b have been retained for enhancement and boosting the water projects.31b Rs. have been allocate to re erect Railways on its feet. 40b would be saved through freezing the discretionary funds of the ministers while expenses of the P.M house would be curtailed by 40%.

Salaries of the government servants have not been increased,for ,they cause inflation due to more circulation of money on one side and increase the deficit on other side. Consequently, govt would have to beg loan which is not in interest of our motherland. Same is true in the case of subsidies. Many Taxes have been levied to attain the target of deficit 6.3%.

It will be herculean task for PMLN to axe inflation to proposed target of 9.5% for, increase in GST and decrease in subsidies will flame the inflation. If govt still want to condense the inflation, it would have to lower down the cost of production somehow.
Old Friday, June 14, 2013

sohaibk is on a distinguished road

just to say how a poor can survive in this scenario?????????now if by this we will get electercity than how can a poor pay out its bill??????From where he get money to fulfill his necessaties????????........Yar hosh k nakhon lo agr deficit e pora krna tha to elite pay tax lgate bechara gareeb to pahlay e mara hwa ha ab to us k pas kafan k pasay b nae ha...
The Following User Says Thank You to sohaibk For This Useful Post:
isha saeed (Friday, June 14, 2013)