Friday, April 19, 2024
05:01 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, June 14, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post

bhai ap Government k mukkalif hain? ager koi kuffar ka rasta ikhtiar kre to ap b kren gy? ....jo mein ny kaha hy uska mtlb ye hy khumen barkat k talabgar hona chahye...The measures they have taken are quite solid and a step towards a solid economy, if they wanted, they could have done many things for window dressing and lipstick and make the people happy.....increment in salaries would mean Demand pull inflation and more gap in fiscal deficit...but they went for serious steps and i hope that this will prove propitious.....
I don't know why are you unnecessarily dragging Islam in this Budget & Battered Economic debate (which revolves around INTEREST)

However, One & Only salient feature of this budget is: If you earn 400K a year, you will pay tax. If you earn 400K a day, you will not.
Atif Supermacy (Friday, June 14, 2013), Hope of success (Monday, June 17, 2013), isha saeed (Friday, June 14, 2013), kiyani (Sunday, June 16, 2013), sabahatbhutta (Friday, June 14, 2013), usman khalid (Friday, June 14, 2013)

Neo[t] will become famous soon enough

Quote:
My dear and sweetest brother,
I have given technical details already with economic analysis.....now i will tell you some other thing and from entirely another perspective.....

All want increment in the salaries, means they want the salaries to be increased.....

My friends we must seek برکت in our money not کثرت[/COLOR].....If you are earning 15000 a month and you have barkat then these 15000 would be more than enough and if you are earning 300,000 a month and have no barkat then these and even double amount would mean nothing.....this is not a tale or lie, i have empirical evidences.....

Always ask from ALLAH for barkat, be thankful to his blessings and he will double his blessings.....

ALLAH ko apna bna lo aur ALLAh k ban jao to apko kici b aisi chez ki tention nai ho gi.....ager ap meri story sunen to apko yaqeen a jaye ga k mein jo kuch keh rha mein khud uska proof hun, my father is a govt employee of BS 1 and earns only 15000 a month and he is the sole support we have, i'm an MBA, did not do any bank job because of interest, sood k paisy mein barkat nai hoti....but ALLAH ka shukar hy k ALLAh ki her nemat hy humary pass.....apko bus realize krany k liye btaya hy....

aur Hakumat sy koi b ummeden nai rakhni chaye, apko sirf ALLAh sy umeed rakhni chahye jo sub ko rizak deta hy.....Kaha suna muaf kren, discussions mein hum kabhi personal b ho jaty hain but ap mere bhai hain aur qabil e ahtram hain..i guess i owe you an apology as i sounded rude perhaps...i'm sorry for everything...[/COLOR][/B]
Dear Bilal, I politely request you not to involve Religion in this matter. It is well known that one cannot earn money by sitting at home all the day. You have to work hard and earn something in a fair way, that's what Islam taught us. Secondly Everyone seems to be very disappointed from the budget because of no increase in salaries.

There is another matter i would like to highlight which no one even discussed here, What about the institutes and main departments of the country which are suffering from huge loss specially PIA and Steel Mill of Pakistan? Government hasn't even provided a single penny to both of these departments as funds. As far as I know about the situation of PIA, It is getting worst day by day. Perhaps, according to a recent interview taken from the present Chairman of this golden department by "THE NEWS", He warned that the national flag carrier might be grounded by December this year if the government failed to release funds for purchasing new planes as the buying deal has already been cancelled.
What is your opinion regarding this main and complicated issue?

Further details about the interview:
http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-New...-says-chairman
isha saeed (Friday, June 14, 2013)
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

The measures they have taken are quite solid and a step towards a solid economy, if they wanted, they could have done many things for window dressing and lipstick and make the people happy.....increment in salaries would mean Demand pull inflation and more gap in fiscal deficit...but they went for serious steps and i hope that this will prove propitious.....
I don't agree that measures taken are solid and they have not done things for window dressing. Distributing useless laptops to students who instead of taking classes spend time in canteen watching videos and songs on laptops, and giving stipend to masters degree holders instead of giving jobs is stupid. They should have increased Direct taxes. Why the farce of flooding economy with indirect taxes? Taxing banking sector means people will cease their money from banks and hence less investment. In my previous post I have stated that we will have to give more sacrifices and thats it. But the sacrifices should be on equal footings. Investors and Landlords should also sacrifice something Its not a bad budget for investors neither good for 90% non-industrialist population.
No increment in salaries means people will be left with less savings as S=I, so less savings mean less investment. Means there will be inflation accompanied with unemployment i.e Stagflation.
Hope of success (Monday, June 17, 2013), Invincible (Friday, June 14, 2013), kiyani (Sunday, June 16, 2013)

afshan badar is on a distinguished road

this is enemy budget......the prime minister said that this budget will be tax free but no its almost tax levied budget.....all the tax policies on luxurious have been exempted nd all lower or middle class are levied by the tax.....a big joke to the people of pakistan.....this is not a budget actually the budget is not presented to the public,public is presneted to budget....the decsion of G.S.T raise to 17% already too much infaltion is faced nd all high prices are now become more high....what a comom person do in coming ramazan????if there are 4 person in a house than all to earn nd eran at high level otherwise they will not able to survive properly ...then think about our population which contain more than 5 members in a house GOD knows better what will happen next....hope for the best still.....nd prepare for the worst......

education which is a main weapon of a nation is toally ignore by the govt dn u urself judge what will happen to the nation who dont even bother to think about education....

Abid khan Achakzai is on a distinguished road

In budget no money for Iran Pakistan gas pipeline or Ishaq dar forgot to mention it or for PMlN it has no importance.
41st CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 131

aminshah101 has a spectacular aura aboutaminshah101 has a spectacular aura aboutaminshah101 has a spectacular aura about

Salaries should have increased by at least 15% and education + health budget should have increased. This is a same old story but this time around, seems even worse .
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by afshan badar View Post
education which is a main weapon of a nation is toally ignore by the govt dn u urself judge what will happen to the nation who dont even bother to think about education....

No no dear they have not ignored education.
They have imposed withholding tax on education sector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abid khan Achakzai View Post
In budget no money for Iran Pakistan gas pipeline or Ishaq dar forgot to mention it or for PMlN it has no importance.
Miann Sahb(read KSA) is against PAK-IRAN gas pipleline.

talalz3 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post

Now I am no PML-N supporter but at least get your facts straight. PML-N has already confirmed that they will be going ahead with the P-I gas pipeline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post

yes but they dont increase the ratio of budget allocation for education....