CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Balochistan Province and role of Agencies (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/80907-balochistan-province-role-agencies.html)

Yasir Ali Bhatti Wednesday, June 19, 2013 03:09 AM

Balochistan Province and role of Agencies

Balochistan was the land of peace before the govt General Pervaiz Musharaf and huge area by land. Actaully what are tha facotors behind this current scenerio. who is trying to make this land worst and creating more and more problems for the people of Balochistan. I spent 4 years in Quetta and I really love my that time. I cant forget how beautiful weather and how rich culture people live there. I know many baloch friends I am sure this kind of activities are not done by them. I want your views friends what do you think who is behind this picture. I can't explain my views once bomb blast happend at BUITEMS and later SBK women University.

Arooje Nasir Wednesday, June 19, 2013 01:38 PM

Malala Yousaff Zai is alive but 14 Malala Gave heir lives in sucide blast at SBK WOMEN UNIVERSITY...... those who are injured facing severe injuries and need help.. Malala was shifted to UK for treatment but these innocents are not offered any help for treatment from government.. why???

Lashkary Jahanui is responsible for dis sucide atack and it is all bcoz of FC and armed forces who made dis incident o happen... and
still no measures are taken to provide security to SBK and BUITM university....
Balochistan will face more women issues after dis incident...
SBK is the only women university where girls from whole Balochistan come and live in hostels to study but not girls of balochistan have no option and they are again left in storm of 'JAHALAt'

why government not taking any actions......
actions speak louder than words.. don't forget this

sadozai Thursday, June 20, 2013 02:57 AM

- Baluchistan, richest and biggest province, has been treated like a colony not like a part of Pakistan.

- Establishment want to govern Baluchistan like other part of the country and doing so they show huge disgrace towards the values and culture of the people of the land. (let the people govern according to their own wishes)

- Its now an open secret that when army directly indulged in the affairs of the province from that very juncture Baluchistan started deviating from the federation.

- The biggest mistake in recent history of the province was the operation of Dera Bugti and Khulo. (When Establishment acted than Baloch reacted)

- moreover the motive of FC and agency are just to make money and fan the pity issues.(I would like to ask few innocent and simple question:
can common man roam the Quetta city, having hundrads of FC and law enforcement agencies so called securtiy check posts, with 9mm, No, but how the terrorists equipped with modern weapon enter into the University and the Hospital and created havoc?
Other very simple question can two terrorists, one of terrorist killed initially, make whole BMC hospital hostage for 4 hrs?
(dear Baluchistan has became just money making factory for the agencies and FC. they have nothing to do with the miseries of the people rather FC checkpoints are made only to disgrace respected people and make them realize that people of Baluchistan are 2nd class citizen of Pakistan.

I would suggest security agencies to revisit their master and salve policy regarding Baluchistan otherwise the dream of national integrity could hardly be realized.

Joseph Baloch Monday, June 24, 2013 11:37 PM

[QUOTE=Yasir Ali Bhatti;614788]Balochistan was the land of peace before the govt General Pervaiz Musharaf and huge area by land. Actaully what are tha facotors behind this current scenerio. who is trying to make this land worst and creating more and more problems for the people of Balochistan. I spent 4 years in Quetta and I really love my that time. I cant forget how beautiful weather and how rich culture people live there. I know many baloch friends I am sure this kind of activities are not done by them. I want your views friends what do you think who is behind this picture. I can't explain my views once bomb blast happend at BUITEMS and later SBK women University.[/QUOTE]
Definitely Balochistan is one those region which has a complete set of tradition. Quetta is really a beautiful city..continue

Asadibrahim Tuesday, June 25, 2013 01:05 AM

All the men inolved in just make me clear, what do you people think, militry will gain by genocide of balochs ?

11:17 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.