Thursday, April 18, 2024
11:20 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, July 11, 2013

Jamila fatima is on a distinguished road
Default every child in Pakistan gets an education

What steps should the government and private sector take to ensure that every child in Pakistan gets an education?
Irtika (Thursday, July 18, 2013)
Old Thursday, July 11, 2013

Ahmedmalik is on a distinguished road

In my opinion this is evolutionary processes neither govt nor private sector can do this.We are getting education because our parents afford this but how a child can get education which their parent not in a condition to afford it. So the bAsic neccisity is Economic reform which lead to uprising the living standard of Peoples. Second problem is this in pakistan Educated person Also act as an illetrate. Matric student not able to read a paragraph of english fluently. we study Tenses from 3rd class to gradudation. Here CSS written Qualified is a Dacoit and ACCA Qualifier is a Involved in Robbery. this System is not a creative system in Foreign universities their aim is to produce creators which Creats oppurtunities for those who have not such chance but the springs of this systems result a Gradudate can still an unemployed. so Two things is Primary and all others are Secondary
Economic stability and Educational Quality standard.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ahmedmalik For This Useful Post:
aniqa hashmi (Monday, July 29, 2013), isha saeed (Thursday, July 18, 2013), majidrana (Wednesday, August 14, 2013), QudsiaBano (Thursday, May 25, 2017), xishee (Monday, July 29, 2013)
Old Thursday, July 18, 2013
***CAPTAIN HOPE***
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the rough

So what about the institutions like sadiq public school , aithcison , pattaro . They rank topmost in Asia . And still their students are not producing the required results .

Last edited by Amna; Thursday, July 18, 2013 at 01:44 PM. Reason: spellings
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muhammad Ali Chaudhry For This Useful Post:
majidrana (Wednesday, August 14, 2013), QudsiaBano (Thursday, May 25, 2017)

Ahmedmalik is on a distinguished road

They give result as Majority of their students are doing well in fields but the target of topic is Governement schools where teachers are also uncompetent. the lack of resources and nothng for Inspiration dampen spirits of many intelligent students. This system demise and the need of the time is the System which produce Student who able to compete the modern world. You know last year punjab governemt Pass each student in 6th and 8th class board Exams. the testing is so poor that become the major reason for this system failure.if one knows that if he cant study conceptly and Thoroughly he never pass and teacher also aware that if he cant teach better the result will also
poor. There should be tight matriculation system that one how pass he become habitual of doing hardwork.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ahmedmalik For This Useful Post:
Irtika (Thursday, July 18, 2013), majidrana (Wednesday, August 14, 2013)

Malik Ubaidullah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmedmalik View Post
In my opinion this is evolutionary processes neither govt nor private sector can do this.We are getting education because our parents afford this but how a child can get education which their parent not in a condition to afford it. So the bAsic neccisity is Economic reform which lead to uprising the living standard of Peoples. Second problem is this in pakistan Educated person Also act as an illetrate. Matric student not able to read a paragraph of english fluently. we study Tenses from 3rd class to gradudation. Here CSS written Qualified is a Dacoit and ACCA Qualifier is a Involved in Robbery. this System is not a creative system in Foreign universities their aim is to produce creators which Creats oppurtunities for those who have not such chance but the springs of this systems result a Gradudate can still an unemployed. so Two things is Primary and all others are Secondary
Economic stability and Educational Quality standard.
It is an evolutionary process but it is state's responsibilty to provide for basic education to its citizens regardless of anyone's affordibility. But that is also true if a family is ecnomically stable it wont send thier children to labor to suplement famiy's income. This is not, however, the only reason of illetracy in pakistan, unawareness is prevalent in public regarding education. I have seen many well off families putting thier children to work becuase they believe education cant get them a job but skills can.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malik Ubaidullah For This Useful Post:
Irtika (Thursday, July 18, 2013), majidrana (Wednesday, August 14, 2013)

Irtika will become famous soon enoughIrtika will become famous soon enough
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamila fatima View Post
What steps should the government and private sector take to ensure that every child in Pakistan gets an education?
Jamila i really want to thank u for this useful topic that u have put for discussion...!!
It is the only education which can solve our various problems. And for this we have to make sure that our every child gets education. Which is really really a big dream and sounds next to impossible in our country, where schools are blown up, where parents do nt send their child.
Now lets come to the topic. For making sure that every child goes to school we can not just depend on the govt. or private sector. Here all stakeholder have to play their due role. And following are few suggestions in this regard.
1) First govt. should play its due role, because only govt can do wonders. It need to enhance its schools upto international level if not then at least upto good private schools. Most of the children are poor and they can only afford the govt. schools but here the situation is worse. Parents dnt trust govt. schools because these schools do not provide quality education. Govt. should use all the strategies like giving stupid that all child who work(because of supporting their family could get education with some incentives).
2) All parents should be motivated to send their children schools and their should be a fine for not sending their children schools.
3) Madrassas should be checked and they should be upgraded upto school that millions of funds which come as a chiraty would not be wasted in spreading the hatered.
4) Private sectors also need to play their due role. they should provide education to needy student free, and they should make concessions to poor students.
5) Motivation is very important and for this media should play its role. Media should not just spread the rumours and news. It should with various strategies motivate masses that education is must.
6) More allocation of GDP to education sector.
7) Irridication of corruption from education. This is the biggest problem. We dnt get our due share because various pockets are filled because reaching our due right to us.

All we need is the sincere efforts. We have not the problems of funds, what we lack is will power. We have enough funds, because even world is with us when it comes to education. The problem is the proper usuage of fund. What we lack is the care for others. We do just what is good for us, with few exceptions, everyone is selfish from politicians to general public.
alihashmatkhoso (Thursday, July 18, 2013), majidrana (Wednesday, August 14, 2013), sapphireg (Friday, August 30, 2013)
***CAPTAIN HOPE***
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the rough

Well well well , i cannot understand that what we people are upto. I have studied from Sadiq . At that time it was one of the prestigious institution . Now a days it may be having good ranking too . But question is this that with me every one nearly was a son of a politician , landlord or a bussinessman . Their aim was not to be educated to get a degree and make it z proffessional one . But theh just santed to clear subjects of fsc , because their parents wanred them to do this . After fsc or after taking degree they are now just mamaging their bussiness and lans . And secondly , every one used to pass exams even having marks less than 33 percent as it is upto school to send admissions to the board , so they used to send every ones admission . There were cocurricular activities , everything was like that is availaible in foreign institutions. But i cannot see the difference between govt school students and sps student . Even when i came to uet lahore . There i didnt found more than 3 students of aitchison and sadiq . So question is that in Pakistan the mind and thinking of everyone from upperclass to lower class commonly is same . They donot want to get educated. Moreover that difference of class you see in colleges , it is dissapointing . The time till which my freinds didnot came to know that my father is a beareucrat,it doesnot seem like they were going to take me and many others as one of them . So, every school , every college has got its own and different problems here . From govt to pulic , it is a same thing.
Irtika (Thursday, July 18, 2013), isha saeed (Thursday, July 18, 2013), majidrana (Wednesday, August 14, 2013), Malik Ubaidullah (Friday, July 19, 2013), QudsiaBano (Thursday, May 25, 2017)

very special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Ali Chaudhry View Post
Well well well , i cannot understand that what we people are upto. I have studied from Sadiq . At that time it was one of the prestigious institution . Now a days it may be having good ranking too . But question is this that with me every one nearly was a son of a politician , landlord or a bussinessman . Their aim was not to be educated to get a degree and make it z proffessional one . But theh just santed to clear subjects of fsc , because their parents wanred them to do this . After fsc or after taking degree they are now just mamaging their bussiness and lans . And secondly , every one used to pass exams even having marks less than 33 percent as it is upto school to send admissions to the board , so they used to send every ones admission . There were cocurricular activities , everything was like that is availaible in foreign institutions. But i cannot see the difference between govt school students and sps student . Even when i came to uet lahore . There i didnt found more than 3 students of aitchison and sadiq . So question is that in Pakistan the mind and thinking of everyone from upperclass to lower class commonly is same . They donot want to get educated. Moreover that difference of class you see in colleges , it is dissapointing . The time till which my freinds didnot came to know that my father is a beareucrat,it doesnot seem like they were going to take me and many others as one of them . So, every school , every college has got its own and different problems here . From govt to pulic , it is a same thing.
sir what you want to say? good institutions are not giving quality education?

ans to the topic
i know my students who dont like to go to school? even i personally managed their expenses but after some days they left school.
so
the basic problem is not the economic condition of people, (at some cases it may be)
1 student will
2 parents will
3 unitary system of education
4 govt role
***CAPTAIN HOPE***

Actually , it is everyones responsibility to play an effective role in the education scenario. Student,teacher,institution,government,parents everyone is a stakeholder and is the cause of this failure.
majidrana (Wednesday, August 14, 2013), QudsiaBano (Thursday, May 25, 2017)

Wajahat Ali Rajput is on a distinguished road

I think a uniform system of Education must be introduced in the whole country. As of today, students of a single province are far far ahead of the students of other provinces. The system of newly adopted 'high standard' expensive education has morally disturbed the middle class students, and they are dumped into the well of sentimental grave. The educational institutes at free of cost (government institutions) are performing at their worst, and the students studying in those institutions can never be as competent in the curricular as well as extra curricular activities as the students of Private institutions would be. This massacre has caused a severe plague to the education of Pakistan as a whole, and the majority of the students are at the disadvantage. This deplorable situation has been the root cause of many other social and moral problems too. The only way of creating a successful educational system in Pakistan is the introduction of Uniform System of Education in the complete unit, that would, i hope, resolve most of the problems while each and every child of this country would be able to get a good education as well.
Irtika (Friday, July 19, 2013), majidrana (Wednesday, August 14, 2013), QudsiaBano (Thursday, May 25, 2017)