Friday, March 29, 2024
03:13 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, April 08, 2007
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Aarwaa has a spectacular aura aboutAarwaa has a spectacular aura aboutAarwaa has a spectacular aura about
Lightbulb Emancipation of Women

The focus of the present Government has been the " Emancipation of Women " . In this regard, the government amended Hudood Ordinance, introduced Women Protection Bill and Anti-women Pratices Bill. The result of these initiatives by the Government has yet to be seen. Interestingly, what the legislations have failed to do in sixty years of our history , the burqa and gandasa has done within no time.Ironically, the writ of government has been challenged right in the heart of the federal capital by a bunch of burqa clad women with the power of gandasa.The Burqa and gandasa has emancipated women.No doubt, the gandasa of sultan rahi has influenced many. Do not underestimate the power of "gandasa" especially when it is accompanied by "Burqa"." The Role of Gandasa in the Emancipation of Women " is an interesting topic to be included in the English Essay paper of 2008.

Aarwaa

Pakistan is ruled by three As - Army, America and Allah.
34th Commons (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Account and Audit

Nauman will become famous soon enoughNauman will become famous soon enough

The drama of this "Shariat Court" has been staged by the government itself to instill fear in the western powers about the possibility of a Taliban like government in Pakistan.
Out of fear, US and Europe will be obliged to continue support for Musharraf. Otherwise, they may have withdrawn their support for him.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Medal of AppreciationQualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason:

Muskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura aboutMuskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura aboutMuskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarwaa
The focus of the present Government has been the " Do not underestimate the power of "gandasa" especially when it is accompanied by "Burqa"." The Role of Gandasa in the Emancipation of Women " is an interesting topic to be included in the English Essay paper of 2008.
....Agreed.

@ Nauman,

You are exactly right in your analysis.

Regards,

Last edited by Muskan Ghuman; Sunday, April 08, 2007 at 12:58 AM.

Concerned is on a distinguished road

@ Aarwaa
Quote:
the writ of government has been challenged right in the heart of the federal capital by a bunch of burqa clad women with the power of gandasa. The Burqa and gandasa has emancipated women
Sis, do u think its the power of burqa + gandassa or is it the threat of suicide bombing and possible instability in the country. And is gandassa really emancipating women... do u want to emancipate these women or do you want to emancipate women who are weak and innocent. And is this what we mean "emancipation"....

Quote:
especially when it is accompanied by "Burqa"
It seems that sis u don't like burqa at all. Infact, I also don't like women with burqa but I do respect them coz it is present and preferred is Islam. It is not compulsory 100% agreed but we should not think that due to burqa they are spreading terrorism or all the women in burqa are terrorist. The foreign media is already disgracing Islam in ways like this, so we atleast should have a mature thinking and approach. And we should give the foreign media a true depiction of Islam.

No offence intended sister, just wanted to give my views.

@ Nauman
Quote:
The drama of this "Shariat Court" has been staged by the government itself to instill fear in the western powers about the possibility of a Taliban like government in Pakistan.
Out of fear, US and Europe will be obliged to continue support for Musharraf. Otherwise, they may have withdrawn their support for him.
Sir, can u prove ur statements by genuine and factual reasoning.. or just heard from someone.
Sorry if I am a little direct but no offence intended, Just that if u can prove I may also start thinking in that perspective as well.
Old Wednesday, April 11, 2007
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Aarwaa has a spectacular aura aboutAarwaa has a spectacular aura aboutAarwaa has a spectacular aura about
Default ? ? ? ?

@ concerned sis / bro ?

[QUOTE=Concerned]

Quote:
Sis, do u think its the power of burqa + gandassa or is it the threat of suicide bombing and possible instability in the country.
??????
Danda symbolizes force ,power threat whether in the form of terrorism or suicide bombing ... instability is the outcome of the use of that force

Quote:
It seems that sis u don't like burqa at all. Infact, I also don't like women with burqa
Who said i abhor BURQA ? did u guess it all by urself ... awww ur guess is wrong

Aarwaa

Pakistan is ruled by three As - Army, America and Allah.
Old Thursday, April 12, 2007

Concerned is on a distinguished road
Default Appology:

@ Aarwaa
My appologies that I mis-interpreted u. But I only wanted to have a clear picture for all coz many people may get different views from the above. Just wanted to make things clear coz the western media is always also making such comments abut burqa and other stuff like that. I am sorry abut what I thought of ur views abut burqa, but that was what I interpreted or someone else could have interpreted. I am again sorry that I hurt u, but never intended so, I just wanted to have a clear picture for all those who may have read it and mis-interpreted it .. Its good that my interpretation was wrong. I have no problems in accepting my wrong interpretations as far as it gives the right picture.
Well again, I am sorry that I may hurt u, but I think it was my duty to get the views clear as well. Hope u accept my appologies.
Thnx!
Allah hafiz
Best Regards,
Concerned!