Tuesday, April 23, 2024
03:46 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, September 24, 2005

Wazeer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi friends , besides me 9/11 is still a hot issue because of two main reasons
first as my one freind has already mentioned ,the slavery
Second main reason is our media ,if we try to forget they dont let us .
why they do this i dont know but one thing i know that our media is not free of External interferance . nowadays Geo has announced reward money that american goverment will give to those who will inform them about Sadam and his people , what the hell is it , can you explain , Media ........ big reason ......
Old Sunday, September 25, 2005

Whispering Death is on a distinguished road

I wonder if there really is any Al Qaeda still existing? And if it is … is it as big as the ordinary man in the world is made to believe?? Why can’t it be the work of the same people who are telling us these stories ??? the western media shud be ASHAMED!! Why are these people making such a big fuss over this .. even if the iraqis were involved (which I very much doubt) then you American and British bomb them, use heavy artillery on them, use automatic machine guns on them …Haven't you seen the pictures of young iraqis including infants having blown up heads by the disgusting filthy american and british troops?? Maybe americans have gotten used to killing so many “non-whites” they have forgotten that others are also human beings

Well if people with little minds want to be taken to a ride by this , sad day for them is all i can say.

FORGET ABOUT 9/11 !
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice

Salaam,

Sameera: I can forget it.. lekin agar exam mein sawal aagaya tou :P?

Regards,
Adil Memon

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program
G R E N A D E
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Khushal  moderates General ChatMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Appreciation

Khushal has a spectacular aura aboutKhushal has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adil Memon
Salaam,

Sameera: I can forget it.. lekin agar exam mein sawal aagaya tou :P?

Regards,
Adil Memon
Adil,if 9/11 question does comes in the paper,engrave the answer with Quaid-e-Azam's death!I think for Pakistanis atleast 9/11 should be more important because it was this day that we lost one of the greatest leaders of the subcontinent and founder of Pakistan!
*Salutes to Muhammad Ali Jinnah*
Old Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Whispering Death is on a distinguished road

ws Adil - ye tu meine socha hi nai .. lol
Old Saturday, October 01, 2005

tropican is on a distinguished road

9/11 is very common among people and the media exploits the popular emotion to muster greater and greater revenues for itself. Fox News still shows "War on Terror" coverage as if it happened yesterday. Geo still earns alot from airing 9/11-related debates. All these things, in turn, make 9/11 popular among masses. So it is a vicious cycle of sorts.
Old Saturday, October 01, 2005
Banned

THE 1 will become famous soon enough
Default the clash of civilizations...

this is how it begins... as i have mentioned before in one of my posts, the 9/11 issue is a wild card, that USA has been using in order to enter any country they like. There are some muslim intellectuals who are inclined to believe that the US did the right thing in entering Afghanistan and wiping off the Taliban regime, similarly, they also tend to agree to the fact that the US did the right thing in destroying Saddam's tyranny over the Iraqis. Firstly, these intellectuals who are forcefully leading muslim nations all over the world (i'm not ruling out Pakistan either) are not intellects, they are selfish men whos lust for power will never end. What our muslim leaders don't understand is that in the long run, while trying to save their own power in their own nation and not supporting their fellow muslim nations, they are being hit one by one. Today the Pakistanis live on the blood of hundreds of thousands of Afghans who were ruthlessly killed 'by mistake' as the US media puts it... The US, with all its modern artillery bombed several civillians who were attending wedding ceremonies or were simply having a get together, who is going to pay them back? who will bring back their loved ones? and we Pakistanis gladly supported the US attacks by following a cold blooded slogan 'sab say pehlay Pakistan' ........ Believe it or not, the Afghans were living a better life under the Talibans and so were the Iraqis under the regime of Saddam. Today, they have nothing in their lives, the US has been staging polls in Afghanistan for nothing, the media covers the tits and bits of news that a few hundred people here and there are voting for some candidates, the truth is, the land is in chaos, they don't have proper supplies of their life. Similar is the case in Iraq, they don't have electricity, no proper drinking water and fear runs their lives. But then, who cares? think of the fact that Ramadan is approaching, how are are muslim brothers and sisters in Iraq & Afghanistan going to fast? without the necessities of life?

But then, the US deserves to do whatever it likes. Why, it has the whole world of the Christian community to back it up, moreover, our Muslims are so very willing to serve the US's interests, then why should it stop killing innocent unarmed civilians? Bush pronounced 9/11 as the beginning of the Crusades, and he actually meant it. Death to every weak muslim nation in the world. Those who have survived so far, are living on the blood of the muslim ummah...

as far as the 9/11 incident is concerned, every person with little common sense can understand the fact that in a country where modern technology is unbeatable, an airliner flying off the course for 40 minutes could be detected and shot down. If one could not be tracked, then atleast the second one could have been hit before it collided with the WTC. But no, they were not stopped, they were planned to hit. To achieve the several objectives in the outer world, the US intelligencies had to stage something horrible at home that would bring the US govt. support from all over the nation - to attack the terrorists' nations... then all they needed was mere propaganda and then strike. They struck Afghanistan on the grounds that the AL-Qaeda was involved and the Taliban govt. was providing protection to O.B.L who was the mastermind behind 9/11 attacks. Well, to this day, they haven't been able to prove those allegations. Similarly, they couldn't prove that Iraq had any WMDs that would pose a threat to its neighbouring countries. The objectives are clear.

US needed a strong military base in this area to monitor activities of the fast developing asian countries like China & Pakistan (i will skip Bharat as Bharat is an illegitimate child of the US) - now the US has been successful enough to setup a base in Afghanistan. Iraq, has vast oil reserves, and it had Saddam ruling it, who was going against Bush's interests and was posing a threat to Israel, so it had to be raided... a plan left incomplete by senior Bush in 1991 being complete by Bush Junior.

Unless the muslim countries stand up together, and silly slogans like 'sab say pehlay Pakistan' be avoided, the muslim ummah will slowly be weakened like this, each muslim nation is a pillar of the ummah, and if muslim nations don't unite in the near future (which i doubt they ever will), the world will keep witnessing the cold massacre of Muslims in all parts of the world.

Let us all pray for our Muslim brothers all over the world who are facing a rough time, that their problems be solved and their sufferings be eased... nonetheless, we should not forget them in our prayers, our prayers do have an effect if we pray with true hearts...

Last edited by THE 1; Saturday, October 01, 2005 at 04:08 PM.