Friday, March 29, 2024
10:58 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, September 11, 2005

Afshan is on a distinguished road
Question Why is 9/11 still a hot issue?

Salaam to all,
I am thinking about it today as i heard news on Geo that we r sorry for the 9/11 incident. Still all the world is feeling sorry for that why? USA took its revenge from Iraq and Afghanistan.
This is really regretful that we never remember our national accidents next year but we are still remembering 9/11. We will not remember the date of Ghotki accident. We also don't remember the bomb attacks in mosques of karachi and their dates. But we will remember 9/11 and 7/7.
Plz explain me why is it so.
Allah Hafiz
G R E N A D E
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Khushal  moderates General ChatMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Appreciation

Khushal has a spectacular aura aboutKhushal has a spectacular aura about

9/11 & 7/7 are still a Hot issue in Media all over the world because more than 6,000 <Innocent> Americans lost there lives in 9/11 ,and several hundereds in the 7/7 incident, and according to a defination,"A Human is a person who lives in the United States of America & Great Britian"!!!
So it clears the matters up,Humans only live in America and Great Britian,so we have to remember the dates!

Last edited by Khushal; Sunday, September 11, 2005 at 10:22 PM.

Capricorn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afshan
Salaam to all,
I am thinking about it today as i heard news on Geo that we r sorry for the 9/11 incident. Still all the world is feeling sorry for that why? USA took its revenge from Iraq and Afghanistan.
This is really regretful that we never remember our national accidents next year but we are still remembering 9/11. We will not remember the date of Ghotki accident. We also don't remember the bomb attacks in mosques of karachi and their dates. But we will remember 9/11 and 7/7.
Plz explain me why is it so.
Allah Hafiz
We are still a slave society. Even after getting independence we look towards West with an awe. Why should Pakistan be sorry for 9/11 or 7/7? There is no reason. As you have pointed out that US has taken its revenge already, illegally and immorally I must say, why still the stage of drama set up?
Another reason that could possibly be true is that they have a strategy to keep the world posted on what concerns them. We dont. Like we have never named any such incident in a way that we remember it. Terminology in the modern world makes a huge difference. With the mention of 9/11 the site of Trade Towers crumbling comes to our vision almost vividly while the mention of Ghotki incident rarely would.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khushal
9/11 & 7/7 are still a Hot issue in Media all over the world because more than 6,000 <Innocent> Americans lost there lives in 9/11 ,and several hundereds in the 7/7 incident, and according to a defination,"A Human is a person who lives in the United States of America & Great Britian"!!!
So it clears the matters up,Humans only live in America and Great Britian,so we have to remember the dates!
Several hundreds in 7/7? I think the death toll was under 100.

Last edited by marwatone; Wednesday, May 27, 2009 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
G R E N A D E
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Khushal  moderates General ChatMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Appreciation

Sorry i might be wrong,infact i am wrong,But its just that i dont give it a damn wether who dies in UK or US,my country is more important to me!

Capricorn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khushal
Sorry i might be wrong,infact i am wrong,But its just that i dont give it a damn wether who dies in UK or US,my country is more important to me!
I myself give a damn to it but statistics? No.
G R E N A D E

Well,when 7/7 incident occured,i was on some personal<important> mission,and i heard of it after some weeks so i din really cared about the statistics as the death toll was low,when its high i care then only.
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice

Salaam,

@ Afshan:
I watched the TV all the evening but didn't find anyone sorry for what the terrorists did. Generally, a good human will condemn such acts... and thats what was being done on the TV.

You would have gotten a better understanding if you saw the TALK Show with Meer on ARYONE World.

9/11 and 7/7 are international issues having enormous importance in comparison to Ghotki Train Incident. So we are more concerned and curious about them! (Media plays the role here)

Regards,
Adil Memon

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program
Old Monday, September 12, 2005

Zeeshan Khan is on a distinguished road
Default Because

Salam Afshan and to rest of the members,
I believe that 9/11 is still a hot issue because nearly 4000 americains Died and if u look at the past Americians are the most valuable people on the planet thats what they think. The point is that If an Americian Pet Dog dies its the Breaking News: MEDIA IS THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON
Thats way this incident is not for gotton yet and will not be forgotton for next Ten years I believe.
Zeeshan Khan.
Old Monday, September 12, 2005

zubiazam is on a distinguished road

it isnt very complex to understand the importance of 911. its not just about avenging the death of americans or british.the actions of the old allies in the wake of the sept 11 attacks are going to shape the muslim world of tommorow.as much as it has to do with terrorism,this atleast is what the media frenzy states"war on terror",we should not forget the oil game going on.much has been written and said about how america has been brought in this war due to the oil problem.then there are the rumors of israel being behind all this.for the muslim ummah i believe it has proven to be a crisis-call to wake up from the slumber.although the puppet regimes mostly ve happily joined in the "war of terror".some optimists have declared it as americas final pathway leading to their downfall as a superpower.i am sure many more events will unfold in the name of sept 11.as long as the american forces remain in iraq and afghanistan,there are few chances of its imp going down.as far as the american nation is concerned,they ve their hands full with katrina for now.

regards......
Old Tuesday, September 13, 2005
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice

Salaam,

Zubiazam: The muslim world has arose to your call. Bush is being unpopular everywhere. The people of the very own country hate him. The politicians hate him. Middle East hates him. He is being hated in the Central Asia also. China is rising as a power to cut her card.

Spengler has alluded to the rise and fall of civilizations in his philosophies. He holds 1000 years as the time of survival of a civilization. The civilization of America started something around 10th Century and it has gone through its survival period.

Its economy is shattered to pieces now. The downfall of America is inevitable now. Just give it some time...

Regards,
Adil Memon

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program