CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   loadshding (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/91686-loadshding.html)

saimabaloch Thursday, April 24, 2014 11:45 PM

loadshding

dear friends please put light on this topic how to eradicate load shedding from Pakistan..there is 18 hours shortage of electricity in most areas of Pakistan.as common man has become compelled he has no way to get rid from unmeasurable hours of load shedding......

MOCHU Friday, April 25, 2014 12:43 AM

i believe Govt is trying it utmost to fight against it but this menace is getting out of hands..... Govt is working on some short term plans as to find out line losses , getting outstanding payments etc ...Govt also have long term plans as to build dams nd produce electricity from alternative sources....Govt is showing intentions but still i think Govt needs to be hurry on its steps otherwise the day is not far as ppl who r disturbed ll be on roads.... i really pray this problem may be resolved as early as possible

muhammad umer haider Friday, April 25, 2014 02:05 AM

No one arises suddenly in this world so this Crisis gonna take some time.But i am positive about the steps taken by Government in this regard they are tying their level best to finish this issue.

We should also pray to almighty Allah for his mercy.Thanks

RAO RAMEEZ Thursday, May 01, 2014 10:02 AM

[B][SIZE="3"][FONT="Arial"]We should pray to God...Okay...That's fine...Noooo..We should grab the necks of people who are not paying bills,tie them with donkey carts and slip them on the G.T Road...This is the main problem..Bigger then building of dams..
Saima Baloch you said put light on the issue..We can put only Candle light because Tubelight is not available..I am afraid Candle will become more expensive in up coming years..And may be this year we will have Sui Gas load shedding again[/FONT][/SIZE][/B]..:huh:

batoolbaloch Thursday, May 01, 2014 11:06 AM

government should take positive measures to eradicate load-shading we all know that natural resources will be used up soon ,they are being consumed electricity comes from them there are also means to generate power by renewable sources through this method not only we can save natural resources but also we can get rid of this problem

:happy:dear i have just tried to point out main cause of power...........

RAO RAMEEZ Thursday, May 01, 2014 11:20 AM

[B]@ Batool Baloch..Yes this is a good point..But tell me what if Govt installs Windmills or Solar panels..Again people don't pay their bills or taxes or maintenance expenses..Again we will return to the point...Again WAPDA will be at lost..So,again electricity short fall etc...[/B]

abidkhan Thursday, May 01, 2014 11:24 AM

Our government is corrupt they have no mercy in their hearts for the civilians.They are busy in money making there are a lot of other sources to generate power.Poor management system make it more worst.

RAO RAMEEZ Thursday, May 01, 2014 11:30 AM

@ Abid Khan..Our Whole Machinery is corrupt..Starting from a Govt Employee of 3rd grade to 23rd Grade...Not only Govt Institutions but private institutes are corrupt as well...Corruption is another issue..Making policies and implementing them to some extent is another issue...USA has also corruption,cronyism,bribery every thing in their departments but at least they get implementation of their policies,if not 100 percent then at least 70-80 percent..

Suhail Talpur Thursday, May 01, 2014 03:50 PM

How we blame on goverment.we are all know that corruption start from lower level peoples do not use meter system but they use kundi system.that it was not happen only electricity same thing happen in also gas.we are all corrupt from low level to upper level.in upper level they do not properly use our money in govt system.

Ashfaqkhan Thursday, May 01, 2014 04:21 PM

Electircity theft.

Is abid sher ali promoting bigotry among the provinces.

01:10 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.