CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Operation Zarb e Azb: North Waziristan (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/92825-operation-zarb-e-azb-north-waziristan.html)

FAIRUFF Sunday, June 15, 2014 09:25 PM

Operation Zarb e Azb: North Waziristan

Finally, the Government has taken the extreme step by ordering Army to launch a comprehensive operation against militants in North Waziristan. According to information Minister, all might would be used to eliminate terrorists and Army as well as Ministers are quite hopefull about the success of this mission. I consider it a good decision, how you percieve it.i

hammad syed Sunday, June 15, 2014 09:50 PM

Yes seems a good step but still raises a question if reaches its logical end and militants are era dictated from their very roots but what if it does not bring the results being thought of..??? What does call for the next ?

FAIRUFF Sunday, June 15, 2014 10:00 PM

Recall the time, when swat and adjacent areas were serving as the miltant's hideouts and military operation forced them to leave those areas and peace was restored. So, the question is not about failing the operation, question is about IDPs, this will be a huge challenge for the incumbent government.

Alexkahn Sunday, June 15, 2014 10:21 PM

I think it was the only sane option left.The militants were buying themselves time under the pretext of talks.Militancy was becoming mainstream and the Taliban stance was gaining justification as some components of the society were even demanding to let them establish their offices-a prudent leader was even talking of giving them Ministry of Religious affairs. :unsure:
With such circumstances at hands and the Militants not refraining from their vicious attacks both on civilians and military personnel, I perceive operation to be the best possible way out.

Buddha Sunday, June 15, 2014 10:24 PM

A rather late but good decision! Should purge the entire region of the militants

Hideous Ahsen Sunday, June 15, 2014 11:00 PM

Well, looking forward for the day taliban problem will eradicate from atleast Pakistan. So many things are compromised for it like over strictness at military checkpoints even for us having military background.

But the question is, will Pakistan develop and prosper itself after taliban's extinction? And were they doing before taliban came right under Pakistani govt's nose?

But what ever, what ever be the answer, I love my motherland.

Hideous Ahsen :ninja:

mhmmdkashif Sunday, June 15, 2014 11:09 PM

[QUOTE=FAIRUFF;730451]According to information Minister, all might would be used to eliminate terrorists[/QUOTE]

I have sincere doubts about this statement, let's just hope they do what the say :)

TALHASARWAR Sunday, June 15, 2014 11:14 PM

Handsomely done

A good initiative taken by the government against the militant groups. At last now will I'll come to know that who is in reality fostering terrorists in pakistan.

mhmmdkashif Sunday, June 15, 2014 11:19 PM

The only might they (the government) have is military, they don't have any economic and political might which would guarantee a lasting success.

TALHASARWAR Sunday, June 15, 2014 11:33 PM

they ain't doing anything except fanning the embers of discontent everywhere in the country.

Without having military support the future of this government looks so bleak

08:24 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.