CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   A Wrong Move at a Wrong Time. (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/92860-wrong-move-wrong-time.html)

Invincible Tuesday, June 17, 2014 09:29 PM

A Wrong Move at a Wrong Time.

[B]LAHORE: [B][U]Eight people – including two women [/U][/B]– were killed, while 85 others sustained injuries in a clash between the supporters of Dr Tahirul Qadri and the police in Lahore.

The clash started last night when members of the Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) tried to stop the police from removing barriers outside their leader’s house in Model Town Colony and party secretariat. Police baton-charged and shelled the demonstrators for not letting them do their job.

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Indigo"]Has CM (Punjab) gone mad? or has the countdown started for the Sharifs? [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Anila26 Wednesday, June 18, 2014 01:47 AM

It is for sure a wrong move and for this kind of move no time is the right time. Question arises why for removing barriers so much police force has to be there?
well to me this whole situation does not make sense at all. It looks like agenda and i m confused who is involved.

Invincible Wednesday, June 18, 2014 02:08 AM

[QUOTE=Anila26;730989]It is for sure a wrong move and for this kind of move no time is the right time. Question arises why for removing barriers so much police force has to be there?
well to me this whole situation does not make sense at all. It looks like agenda and i m confused who is involved.[/QUOTE]

[B]I don't know why we as a state/nation always take one step forward and a hundred back. Pathetic!
[/B]

Anila26 Wednesday, June 18, 2014 02:47 AM

Its called lack of leadership and trust. Nation is not to be blamed for this.

aadam~ka~beta Wednesday, June 18, 2014 08:32 AM

this is a worst situation... they repeated the mistake ,,,same situation like LAL Masjid..May ALLAH rest the departed souls in peace. ameen.... And keep our country save from such incidents. AMEEN

Insaf Sindhu Wednesday, June 18, 2014 08:49 AM

What could be said about the PG?

FAIRUFF Wednesday, June 18, 2014 09:01 AM

This clash could have been avoided, that brutal act was unnecessary and now when CM has shown his unawareness and setup a judicial commission,lets see and wait for the drop scene of this wrong act.

mhmmdkashif Wednesday, June 18, 2014 09:40 AM

For Sharifs it was perhaps 'a proper move at proper time' :D. It looks like a well calculated step taken by Punjab government, but 'show of force' went out of hands a bit and has caused trouble; but its ok in this country. They have conveyed message to Dr. Qadri and co. that the army 'has got what they wanted', now you guys 'shut up' :D. And perhaps MQM also realized the message very soon and called back their strike.

The real matter of sorrow and grief is how poor peoples' lives are used as 'fuel' in the 'power game' of this country (just like hell whose fuel is human bodies). Perhaps we deserve such political leadership :(. For that everyone is responsible, Qadri, Chaudhry, Shaikh, Sharif etc., each and everyone.

waqas izhar Wednesday, June 18, 2014 10:06 AM

Cyril Almeida wrote in his article that 'Nawaz will undo Nawaz'. Has then the countdown begun, again?

Invincible Wednesday, June 18, 2014 02:46 PM

[B][QUOTE=Anila26;730993]Its called lack of leadership and trust. [B][U]Nation is not to be blamed for this[/U][/B].[/QUOTE]

People of Turkey didn't vote for this Govt.

[QUOTE=mhmmdkashif;731015]For Sharifs it was perhaps 'a proper move at proper time' :D. It looks like a well calculated step taken by Punjab government, but 'show of force' went out of hands a bit and has caused trouble; but its ok in this country. They have conveyed message to Dr. Qadri and co. that the army 'has got what they wanted', now you guys 'shut up' :D. And perhaps MQM also realized the message very soon and called back their strike. [/QUOTE]

I disagree, Infact Dumbo Sharifs have raised the Status of Mr. Qadri by wrecking havoc in Model Town. He has got "Cause" for his movement now.

[QUOTE=mhmmdkashif;731015] The real matter of sorrow and grief is how poor peoples' lives are used as 'fuel' in the 'power game' of this country (just like hell whose fuel is human bodies). Perhaps we deserve such political leadership :(. For that everyone is responsible, Qadri, Chaudhry, Shaikh, Sharif etc., each and everyone.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Makafat-e-amal k Muntazir hain.

[QUOTE=waqas izhar;731022]Cyril Almeida wrote in his article that 'Nawaz will undo Nawaz'. Has then the countdown begun, again?[/QUOTE]

He doesn't have Political acumen since his birth in politics.
[/B]

09:15 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.