CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   About Entering in Bureaucracy (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/9337-about-entering-bureaucracy.html)

hellowahab Thursday, May 03, 2007 11:14 AM

About Entering in Bureaucracy

I want to pose a question here.
As we see corrutiopn in every organization here.
What is the level of corruption, while entering in bureaucracy.
The answer to this will be help full for aspirants like me.

aamerkhattak Thursday, May 03, 2007 02:25 PM

if ur gna question FSPC then b very clear there z no such thing........

explain ur topic also so that members can give open views.
thnks
Aamer

Imtiaz Gondal Thursday, May 03, 2007 02:33 PM

corruption

corruption is very much present in every walk of our society. every one wants some favour or demand some reward, we, as a nation are not willing to work according to merit. we think that one who got ahead in competation(competation in any field) did so by force or fraud, we donot have the courage to accept that one who got ahead was better than others.

i want to make a point that we as a nation need to change our mindset only then corruption end.

Muhammad T S Awan Thursday, May 03, 2007 02:46 PM

@ hellowahab: dear as pointed out by Aamer sb, please elaborate your point of view.

@ Gondal: Sir, you are very right in saying that we-as a nation-must change our mindset to end many irregularities including corruption and nepotism etc.

Its we-at individual level to start with-who can bring changes to make Pakistan a prosperous country.

hellowahab Thursday, May 03, 2007 04:42 PM

ok Let me clear my point here a bit.
I want to know if 100 people get qualified in CSS exam
what is the ratio of people who came through fair means.
Please make sure your answer based on real fact not on rumours.

I welcome comments/remarks from senior member having an indepth knowledge about the idiosyncrasies of CSS

Muhammad T S Awan Friday, May 04, 2007 09:18 AM

brother the ratio is 100%.

Imtiaz Gondal Friday, May 04, 2007 10:22 AM

@Tabassum

you are right. the ratio of those who clear css by fare means is 100%.
acoording to my understanding' believe in your efforts and belief in GOD' is the recipe of sucess

Invincible Friday, May 04, 2007 05:19 PM

[B]Agreed,passing ratio is really 100 percent
BUT
Then v few prove their worth by the demonstraion of honesty after being allocated, others become part of this mess of corruption n injustice.[/B]
[B][U]M I right?[/U][/B]

aamerkhattak Saturday, May 05, 2007 03:12 PM

but they r forced by these bloody ppl here n there..........and this system in which one cant get justice at all....................there z lot of favouritism every where that frustate juniors and then they try to just pass time n do stupidities.

Muhammad T S Awan Sunday, May 06, 2007 01:00 PM

@ Aamer; u r very much right... a sincere person is hung up by bloody system and worst people professing said system.... however, in my thinking every person can play his part, at least can try, for making things right . . . . . . .

03:00 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.