Thursday, April 25, 2024
12:10 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, August 10, 2014
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 3111

Ranjha M S is a jewel in the roughRanjha M S is a jewel in the roughRanjha M S is a jewel in the roughRanjha M S is a jewel in the rough
Default Azadi march to join Inqalab march: Prospects for PTI

Tahir -Ul Qadri has decided to board the train of PTI's Azadi march and now will join PTI on its route to Islamabad. Apparently, Tahir-Ul Qadri's announcement has added to the woes of already beleagured Sharif's govt. However, it can also prove a difficult alliance for Imran Khan for declared goals of both PTI and PAT are poles apart. Former wants to topple the govt paving way for mid term polls while latter wants a whole new system, total change through revolution. How you people see this move in wake of recent reluctance of PTI to join hand with PTI keeping in view the divergent declared objectives of both the camps?
Old Sunday, August 10, 2014

ali emraan will become famous soon enough

In my view there are a few possibilities;

1] Govt may overcome the chaos by sheer use of force
2] When the march is on its way, the govt. machinery becomes dysfunctional,and MILITARY refuses to rescue the govt. and ultimately the sitting leadership flees abroad.
3] A famous assassination may spark unrest to uncontrollable mode.and, the
substitute leadership of the victim party may take the lead in this scenario.
.....frankly speaking, the chances of toppling the govt. after this alliance
(PTI+PAT) are more than 50%.
Ranjha M S (Monday, August 11, 2014)
Old Monday, August 11, 2014

Anila26 is on a distinguished road

But PTI refuses to join hands with PAT, and I look this with positive perspective because Qadri is now being extremist.
The Following User Says Thank You to Anila26 For This Useful Post:
Ranjha M S (Monday, August 11, 2014)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 3111

Ranjha M S is a jewel in the roughRanjha M S is a jewel in the roughRanjha M S is a jewel in the roughRanjha M S is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali emraan View Post
In my view there are a few possibilities;

1] Govt may overcome the chaos by sheer use of force
2] When the march is on its way, the govt. machinery becomes dysfunctional,and MILITARY refuses to rescue the govt. and ultimately the sitting leadership flees abroad.
3] A famous assassination may spark unrest to uncontrollable mode.and, the
substitute leadership of the victim party may take the lead in this scenario.
.....frankly speaking, the chances of toppling the govt. after this alliance
(PTI+PAT) are more than 50%.
I can't see any of above possibility being materialized, though I may wrong. I feel security establishment will play its decisive role and will ask the PTI and PMLN to meet midway, accept some and concede some without any regime change
The Following User Says Thank You to Ranjha M S For This Useful Post:
ali emraan (Monday, August 11, 2014)

AAawan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anila26 View Post
But PTI refuses to join hands with PAT, and I look this with positive perspective because Qadri is now being extremist.
To add something with your kind permission!

In my opinion Shaeikh+Q-league+PAT are sinking boats and Imran Khan is rising star (Sun), so IK sould keep distance from such people.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AAawan For This Useful Post:
ali emraan (Monday, August 11, 2014), Anila26 (Monday, August 11, 2014), Ranjha M S (Monday, August 11, 2014)

mysterious me will become famous soon enough
Default prospects for Pakistan should be the question

I am hoping to see the rise of planet apes in Pakistan's capital cum amusement park of Qadri's employees, on independence day.

prospects for PTI are bright anyway but prospects for Pakistan are dim. regretfully they all are doing this for personal interests, that also on 14th august.
A sacred date for whole nation must not be politicised.

Last edited by mysterious me; Monday, August 11, 2014 at 01:22 AM. Reason: missed some points
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mysterious me For This Useful Post:
Ajaz Lone (Wednesday, August 13, 2014), ali emraan (Monday, August 11, 2014), Ranjha M S (Monday, August 11, 2014)

Anila26 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAawan View Post

In my opinion Shaeikh+Q-league+PAT are sinking boats and Imran Khan is rising star (Sun), so IK sould keep distance from such people.
Yes, I second you. Qadri has no good intentions what so ever, he is just exploiting the current situation and presumably to lead this Azadi march to a debacle.
The Following User Says Thank You to Anila26 For This Useful Post:
Ajaz Lone (Wednesday, August 13, 2014)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anila26 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AAawan View Post

PTI welcomes Qadri decision to march on Aug 14.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1124471/pti...14-azadi-march

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranjha M S View Post
Tahir -Ul Qadri has decided to board the train of PTI's Azadi march and now will join PTI on its route to Islamabad. Apparently, Tahir-Ul Qadri's announcement has added to the woes of already beleagured Sharif's govt. However, it can also prove a difficult alliance for Imran Khan for declared goals of both PTI and PAT are poles apart. Former wants to topple the govt paving way for mid term polls while latter wants a whole new system, total change through revolution. How you people see this move in wake of recent reluctance of PTI to join hand with PTI keeping in view the divergent declared objectives of both the camps?
A well informed person has shared this information on Social Media:-

To be or not to be ; that is the Question ----- Talked to two persons close to Shehbaz Sharif -- Khadem e Alla did never imagine that the killings of 14 PAT workers and non-registration of their FIR will aggravate to that extend, that both NS & SS started feeling a fear that TUQ and now together with IK can topple their government. COAS General Raheel has called the meeting of Corps Comds tomorrow ( Monday) , obviously Military will discuss the present turmoil and law & order issues too , besides other professional matters. The problem is that PML-N leadership wants to arrest TUQ , but intelligence agencies clearly warned that if SS may try to arrest TUQ , a multiplied backlash is imminent , which will not be controlled or handled by Sharifs-- But at the same time , if Punjab government fails to arrest TUO , then the writ of the government and its credibility will be at stake - I foresee that, if the situation gets worst on 14th Aug Long March- Pak Army , probably. will intervene to stop the direct clashes between masses and the rulers. What will be the possible measures or suggestions, in this regard-- the next 24 hours and IK's press conference ( Monday) will show certain indicators.

Last edited by Amna; Tuesday, August 12, 2014 at 06:08 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Invincible For This Useful Post:
ali emraan (Monday, August 11, 2014), rayma qaiser (Tuesday, August 12, 2014)

hasnain zafar is on a distinguished road

There is no sense in conducting Azadi march or revolution, on the day of independence!. These selfish people are doing it for their sakes, leaving the people of Islamabad and of other cities, on the mercy of their stupid, illiterate and barbarian mureeds, party workers!. The whole nation has been held hostage by these paid-actors. I am not a supporter of PML-N, but bringing a change or toppling government, at this crucial time will serve no good purpose. The thing to ponder upon is; when police will be saving its skin, who will be responsible for the safety of Islambadians?. When Mr. Tahir-ul-Qadir announces that, whosoever returns before commencement of the revolution shall be martyred, then what is the guarantee that this maniac will not order his stupid mureeds, at a later stage to hang all those, who are not participating in the protest!?.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hasnain zafar For This Useful Post:
Ajaz Lone (Wednesday, August 13, 2014), ali emraan (Monday, August 11, 2014), aneeqawaheed (Thursday, August 14, 2014), Ranjha M S (Monday, August 11, 2014)

Xcalibre is on a distinguished road

Qadri has announced to start the inqlab march from august,14.Mr. Khan said pti welcomed qadri decision to take off the march at the same time but denied of any alliance till yet. In my opinion govt 'll topple after big struggle and probably khan need to give resignation from NA and sit for many days in the capital to achieve its goal.