Thursday, March 28, 2024
05:26 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, August 17, 2014

Khanum is on a distinguished road
Default Civil Disobedience: What does IK plan for Pakistan ?

I have no idea what IK just meant by this. But I'm sure he was inspired by Japan's current civil disobedience wave. What do you guys think, what will happen now? Are you going to be a part of this disobedience?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

smileoftears is on a distinguished road

i am also a supporter of PTI but this time i must say that he is completely out of senses. he and his party is still a part of parliament then how can ask for civil disobedience. he is demanding dissolution of assembly but not ready to take risk by resigning from assembly
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smileoftears For This Useful Post:
Diplomatic (Saturday, August 30, 2014), maryam masood (Thursday, August 21, 2014)

Khanum is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileoftears View Post
i am also a supporter of PTI but this time i must say that he is completely out of senses. he and his party is still a part of parliament then how can ask for civil disobedience. he is demanding dissolution of assembly but not ready to take risk by resigning from assembly
Whoever advised him for this, must be playing double agent.

Old Monday, August 18, 2014

smileoftears is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanum View Post
Whoever advised him for this, must be playing double agent.

might be a person like sheikh rasheed but how can he say this in the presence of mature political leaders like shah mehmood qureshi, javed hashmi, qasuri etc. just can't digest

Punhal is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Ik - ego

I think no one is going to follow this civil disobedience. Which is completely an stupid idea.... Imran Khan's Azaadi is dangerous if his followers cross red zones... At that time may be we evident some kind of panic...

IK has understood that his MARCH is not going to be successful. In these conditions he is accepting all kinds of ideas from people like Shaikh Rasheed due to his ego....

Aaqib Javed is on a distinguished road

Quote:
might be a person like sheikh rasheed but how can he say this in the presence of mature political leaders like shah mehmood qureshi, javed hashmi, qasuri etc. just can't digest
Call for CD is just a pressure building tactic from IK and it is better than crossing the red zone that might result in clashes and violence. He is actually acting mature here IMO.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aaqib Javed For This Useful Post:
Anila26 (Monday, August 18, 2014), Nida Rana (Monday, August 18, 2014)

Subhan Ahmad is on a distinguished road

I had the same opinion that it is a stupid and immature move but then the civil disobedience move was explained by some senior person on express news which changed my mind. Actually the move out smarted many.
Imran Khan is in a situation that he had to make some move to keep his protesters motivated. The crowd could have gotten frustrated and demotivated if they saw no significant progress or decisions made.
Imran Khan could take his protesters towards the parliament or cross the red zone but that would be a high risk move since he made commitment not to cross them or be violent.
Imran Khan and his party member could also have resigned from KPK but again that was a very risky move. So he on the other hand declared civil disobedience movement against the government and gave a deadline to march towards the parliament house after two days if his demands are not met. This puts economic pressure on the government since the government is dealing with many IMF and other loans and economics issues. This also gives Imran khan to hold his protesters for two more days maybe to give more time to start a dialogue with the government which actually worked. But since the move was too clever and was not given proper justification by I.K, the was too clever for most of the people to understand. So, Imran Khan is loosing his political reputation because of that. But personally the idea was brilliant and we can keep a note of that..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Subhan Ahmad For This Useful Post:
Anila26 (Monday, August 18, 2014), Roshnain Swati (Thursday, August 21, 2014)

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
These are mature politicians? Bro Javed Hashmi is little more than a political worker with lots of bravado, but not much sense and Shah Mehmood is a peer who's in politics just because the people of his area always vote for him, don't confuse old with mature. These people may be old politicians, but they have no political acumen.

Aliinaa is on a distinguished road

"Imran Khan has played cleverly. Civil disobedience is a very popular and alarming concept in West and Pakistanis don't even know what does it mean. By announcing a symbolic Civil Disobedience movement he means to attract west and other world powers. Now all international newspapers/media will flash this news. And Nawaz Sharif will not be able to bear the pressure. It's a pressure building tactic." Moeed Pirzada

...nothing more to say.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aliinaa For This Useful Post:
Anila26 (Monday, August 18, 2014), Sara Hamid (Saturday, August 23, 2014)

themansoorshaikh is on a distinguished road

Apparently, their is no harm in IK's declaring civil disobedience. Civil disobedience is a phenomena which means to go against the law and regulations of the country which are against your beliefs. Now IK was from the inception of PML-N's government was opposed to the outcome of the election. It does not switch the circumstances if one just give the name to the situation. And IK is an intelligent far sighted politician, who had to spoon feed his supporters with aspirations.