Friday, March 29, 2024
11:02 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, September 01, 2014

BabarRehmanShah is on a distinguished road
Default Shall we bear another coup?

Under the current circumstances, when the Constitution Avenue of Federal and Constitution of Pakistan are paralyzed, and there are no symptoms of any tolerance from the political stakeholders involved in this crisis. In your opinion, are there any possibilities of another military coup? Are we in a position to say goodbye to Democracy and Constitution? What will be the fate of Baluchistan and Sindh in case of a revolution? Are there any possibilities of a civil war in case of a revolution?

Kindly, also give your suggestions to resolve this crisis.

Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.
With best regards

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabarRehmanShah View Post
Under the current circumstances, when the Constitution Avenue of Federal and Constitution of Pakistan are paralyzed, and there are no symptoms of any tolerance from the political stakeholders involved in this crisis. In your opinion, are there any possibilities of another military coup?
Not very likely. First, if there was going to be a coup it would probably have happened by now and second, the ISPR's statement last night indicates that the army wants to cement its role in politics without getting into politics! This is exactly in line with what we've been seeing for the past couple months and with what the Wall Street Journal said. The army probably wants a weak government that won't interfere in policy matters that have historically been controlled by the army.

white leopard will become famous soon enoughwhite leopard will become famous soon enough

Army will not interfere and does not have any such intention. But it "will never fall short of meeting national aspirations" .

Most likely Prime Minister will not resign on behalf of a political protest or violent political stance, he is as stubborn as Tahir ul Qadri or Imran Khan, history proves it. Then what will be the outcome of this situation? What will be the end point of this scenario?

assassin007 is on a distinguished road

Definitely not. . . a chance should be given to democracy. Coupe is not a complete solution rather it will create another unwanted issues. let the people decide it in a democratic way. Such as PPP lost it's mandate in last elections, people will through out the current ones too. Let the democracy work for remaining years, challenging it via protests is totally an undemocratic way. Is there any guarantee that if anyone of the leaders protesting here get the chance to rule by snatching it and it will help them to work calmly during there tenure???

EkPakistani is on a distinguished road

well democracy shall not be derailed but this is not democracy, this is oligarchy so i guess coup is not a bad option, army is creating scenario and is waiting for right time to bang.just guessing that people are dying and corps commanders are releasing a solid statement that they will not allow any use of force, so wait and watch,

My question still stands, if in case there is a coup, what will be the fate of Baluchistan and Sind? And also if there is a coup, what are the guarantees that there will be no rebellion in the country?

I am from Mianwali, and its my duty to inform you that Imran Khan promised 50,000 homes in Mianwali during floods, funds were raised throughout the country, but not even a single brick was placed anywhere, also in NAMAL College, there is no free education!

Thank you!

khan00734 is on a distinguished road

Everything is fair in Love, War and Politics ,we shall not deceive ourselves by expecting good from Pakistani politicians what has they done to us and our beloved country i think a foreign aggression could be more better than this current political impasse, this is war of power and public popularity so every one dose not think for beloved homeland, its worldly reputation before committing big size crimes in this way there is no room for tolerance in political atmosphere, Secondly, I am living in a state where democracy has been in intake but its stunning i do not know what democracy gives me how it can make my life easy? and secure my rights this democracy just belong to only big wigs and privileged class as they know how to deprive depress class and make profits from it?

A person even do not have access to least-better organized public hospitals, schools,colleges which already would have been occupied for cream class then what does he care for democracy and monarchy.

I mean to say that each kind of government is to be accepted by poor in Pakistan which at least dispense less justice to them , they would accept as every one know that a very less people in Pakistan know the use of democracy and constitution.

I must agree with you but there are certain things which are debatable. Sir you must consider the fact that anyone including you and me can rise to become a CSP, Politician, Lawyer, General etc, now its our credit and we have to cash it. I think it was Abraham Lincoln who was a shoemaker's son. I heard a quote "The only thing that can save you is you". Its not compulsory that every person belonging to an elite class is only the future of Pakistan. Well our Constitution ensures us "roti, kapra, makan, taleem, bijli, gas etc" but we created an Atomic bomb and in order to maintain it and secure our strategic boundaries, our military needs are consuming 90% of the overall budget. Also corruption, bribery, lawlessness, sectarian problems, terrorism, energy crisis, political instability etc are the major hurdles in the development of the country and rise of the nation. Now demanding the implementation of all the 280 articles of the Constitution of Pakistan is not a fair deal from only a 6.5 years old democracy!
Old Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabarRehmanShah View Post
but we created an Atomic bomb and in order to maintain it and secure our strategic boundaries, our military needs are consuming 90% of the overall budget.
This is a blatant LIE. Please show us the statistics to back up your claim.