Saturday, April 20, 2024
12:47 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Umer Khayam Nizamani is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nida Malik Alvi View Post
Hey every one there ………receive my blessing for your day first
I think my words would take much time of you guys but there I am going to discuss some matter regarding current political situation in our country ……..firstly I am clearing one thing that I am not supporting any political party neither I am blindly loving any political person …………why should we discuss these politics the basic question is this ……for me we should know about persons who made polices there in our assembly and it affect lives of us directly… let us take example of recent rise in electricity prices …….there is rise per unit but whose life is going to affected by it ….is it made NAWAZ SHAREEF OR TAHIR UR QADRI OR ZARDARI …or XYZ…….. Nopes it is going to disturb a common man including us…..so every Pakistani “s duty is to discuss politics or polices……AND ONE MORE THING that these people whether our president or Imran khan these people are not SIENTS or HOLY MAN or PROPHET (astagfhirullah )that discussion or saying any wrong thing about then would be a sin for us ……..In fact it is how pathetic that Pakistani nation has time to discuss and comment on Bolly wood and Hollywood news but not to conclude who is making us fool… Let me clear one thing that up to some extend these all people are hypocrites …none of them is completely a truth worthy ….but in this time of crisis (actually we are in crisis since beginning of Pakistan ..we by blessing of Allah Pak achieved a Separate home land but up till now we are not a free nation ….and directly saying so far away from REAL FREDOM …….)…..we need a SLANCE which could show a path to that Pakistan where EVERY MAN HAS EQUAL RIGHTS IN EVERY MATTER ….A democratic country that is
GOVERNMENT OF PEOPLE BY PEOPLE AND FOR PEOPLE ….
Let me told my story…….. When I was 16 from that time I listen to Imran khan ….listen to each and every agenda ,speech , action taken by imran khan and was deliberately waiting to be 18 so that could be eligible for vote casting …….mine friends made fun of me that I am in love with Imran khan and when last year it ELECTIONS 2013 held my dream came true and literally speaking I urged my whole street mates and as much friends and family members to go and cast vote for PTI ….and I know I am not single girl……..many people did this but what was result …..we were expecting IK new prime minister and Nawaz which was reported by American media 3 days before elections to be next prime minister….FROM THAT DAY I FOUND HERE VOTES OF PAKISTANI ARE NOT DECIDING NEXT PRIME MINISTER INFACT IT IS PRE JUDGED ….is it a freedom,,,,,,
Let this story is gone …… I know it’s hard these days to trust information, to trust personalities and to trust opinions and agendas. There is only one gauge or criteria to see what and who is on the right path and that is to LOOK INTO THE PAST. Whose past is cleaner and more truthful?
1) Nawaz Sharif
2) Shahbaz Sharif
3) Asif Zardari
4) Imran Khan
need open discussion ......
In my humble opinion you're miserably wrong in saying it was pre-judged and blah blah, Elections are not about personality or popularity, elections are fought and won on local issues moreover for someone who wishes to be PM (IK) won 0 seats from Balochistan and around 4 in Sindh. He needs to do better in these two provinces as well in Punjab if he wishes to become PM.
The cleanest of politicians i find is Siraj Ul Haq, but the issue is I am not going to vote for him or never will reasons being his policy on terrorism and Jamiat being establishment's B-team. Despite these, he has good past and i wouldn't say he's corrupt or hold dubious personality. The choice is yours, either you support a honest but fool leader or someone whose a bit dishonest but clever. I myself will go for later one.
The Following User Says Thank You to Umer Khayam Nizamani For This Useful Post:
khurram aziz (Friday, September 26, 2014)

R3b3l is on a distinguished road

Imran Khan ofcourse, every one knows that. He is honest, brave, straightforward, visionary, equipped with leadership skills and sincere with the public. In support of my arguments i will like to mention World cup 1992, march to south waziristan, drones attacks stoppage, wikileaks report, Shaukat Khanam hospital, Numl university, Shaukat khanam again in Peshawar.

bakhtawar bhutto is on a distinguished road

Assalam alaikm first to all .... certainly we have seen the rein of zardari sahab as well as Nawaz sharif's but as for as past is concern no one is clean and truthful but this time we should give wand of government to Imran khan and experience better future and let PTI come
Banned

sikander kalhoro will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakhtawar bhutto View Post
Assalam alaikm first to all .... certainly we have seen the rein of zardari sahab as well as Nawaz sharif's but as for as past is concern no one is clean and truthful but this time we should give wand of government to Imran khan and experience better future and let PTI come
Your are saying this as if government is a process of opportunity that everyone should use. The one who has strong mandate, strong public back and ardent posture is only able to reign. Vehement rhetoric and fierce sermons, like IK is bent on doing, can never dominate the former.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sikander kalhoro For This Useful Post:
bakhtawar bhutto (Thursday, September 25, 2014), Umer Khayam Nizamani (Wednesday, September 24, 2014)
Old Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Yousuf Shah Khagga is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nida Malik Alvi View Post
Hey every one there ………receive my blessing for your day first
I think my words would take much time of you guys but there I am going to discuss some matter regarding current political situation in our country ……..firstly I am clearing one thing that I am not supporting any political party neither I am blindly loving any political person …………why should we discuss these politics the basic question is this ……for me we should know about persons who made polices there in our assembly and it affect lives of us directly… let us take example of recent rise in electricity prices …….there is rise per unit but whose life is going to affected by it ….is it made NAWAZ SHAREEF OR TAHIR UR QADRI OR ZARDARI …or XYZ…….. Nopes it is going to disturb a common man including us…..so every Pakistani “s duty is to discuss politics or polices……AND ONE MORE THING that these people whether our president or Imran khan these people are not SIENTS or HOLY MAN or PROPHET (astagfhirullah )that discussion or saying any wrong thing about then would be a sin for us ……..In fact it is how pathetic that Pakistani nation has time to discuss and comment on Bolly wood and Hollywood news but not to conclude who is making us fool… Let me clear one thing that up to some extend these all people are hypocrites …none of them is completely a truth worthy ….but in this time of crisis (actually we are in crisis since beginning of Pakistan ..we by blessing of Allah Pak achieved a Separate home land but up till now we are not a free nation ….and directly saying so far away from REAL FREDOM …….)…..we need a SLANCE which could show a path to that Pakistan where EVERY MAN HAS EQUAL RIGHTS IN EVERY MATTER ….A democratic country that is
GOVERNMENT OF PEOPLE BY PEOPLE AND FOR PEOPLE ….
Let me told my story…….. When I was 16 from that time I listen to Imran khan ….listen to each and every agenda ,speech , action taken by imran khan and was deliberately waiting to be 18 so that could be eligible for vote casting …….mine friends made fun of me that I am in love with Imran khan and when last year it ELECTIONS 2013 held my dream came true and literally speaking I urged my whole street mates and as much friends and family members to go and cast vote for PTI ….and I know I am not single girl……..many people did this but what was result …..we were expecting IK new prime minister and Nawaz which was reported by American media 3 days before elections to be next prime minister….FROM THAT DAY I FOUND HERE VOTES OF PAKISTANI ARE NOT DECIDING NEXT PRIME MINISTER INFACT IT IS PRE JUDGED ….is it a freedom,,,,,,
Let this story is gone …… I know it’s hard these days to trust information, to trust personalities and to trust opinions and agendas. There is only one gauge or criteria to see what and who is on the right path and that is to LOOK INTO THE PAST. Whose past is cleaner and more truthful?
1) Nawaz Sharif
2) Shahbaz Sharif
3) Asif Zardari
4) Imran Khan
need open discussion ......
Nice post
Here I realized two things
First you say its not political post but you wrote whole paragraph for one party.
I and also my whole family and most friends vote for pti in previous election.
But I want to say one thing according to your thread that no one here with truth full past.
Ik as you want to show in post, truth full because he never governs Pakistan.
All look different before and after election.
Here a similar example
An English woman marry 100 men.
After this she concluded that
All boy friends are different but all husband same.

Think about it.
Its also reality in Pakistan politics.
All politicians are different but all PM are same
bakhtawar bhutto (Thursday, September 25, 2014)
Old Friday, September 26, 2014

Nida Malik Alvi is on a distinguished road

yeah i admit i was supporting IK and he was my first political leader too but i am confused right now i donot know whether to appreciate and support imran khan or go against him
but as the thread was to discuss about past so IK has clear past but donot whether he will be good for future of pakistan or not
but also i donot want to see bilwal zardari or hamza sharif as next prime minister ........donot know what to comment any more .......
Old Sunday, September 28, 2014

rehmanuddin is on a distinguished road

the thing is that we have to elect our PM from the present political parties and commonsense says that we should select the one which is better as compared to others...he should be honest, sincere, free of corruption charges etc
now if we look at present political parties we can see that IK is the best option available. though i am not satisfied with the performance of PTI govt in KP, but it is far better than previous govts. secondly, i see the sit-in in islamabad from a different angle. i know pak is suffering economic loss due to it but it as has done onething which was never happened before i-e the discourse about election reforms, biometric system, rigging investigations has started and if only five out of these six demands are accepted it will be a great service to the country and economic losses suffered would be worth it.
Old Monday, September 29, 2014

£nthusiast is on a distinguished road

we have already seen the governance of PPP and PMN.... now its time to bring a change... it is known to everyone that IK is honest and sincere with the people so this would be a better choice for us to support IK..... better than to bring back those parties who did nothing for Pakistan just fulfill their desires
Old Monday, September 29, 2014
Banned

sikander kalhoro will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by £nthusiast View Post
we have already seen the governance of PPP and PMN.... now its time to bring a change... it is known to everyone that IK is honest and sincere with the people so this would be a better choice for us to support IK..... better than to bring back those parties who did nothing for Pakistan just fulfill their desires
In politics, especially in Pakistan, all are honest before being elected. After that they themselves forget what promises they committed. Politics is a game of power here, everyone does ostentation and then forget.