Saturday, April 20, 2024
04:33 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Aliyah is on a distinguished road
Default Assume you are the foreign minister of Pakistan.

what would be your policies for Afghanistan and Afghan nationals in Pakistan. how would you warrant the policies.

mention your approach In the start of your reply.
Approaches: (a) Hostile (b) Friendly (c) diplomatic as earlier
Old Wednesday, October 15, 2014

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliyah View Post
what would be your policies for Afghanistan and Afghan nationals in Pakistan. how would you warrant the policies.

Definitely Hostile. Afghans never welcomed us in any worst case scenario but only added insult to the injury when it comes to Muslims of sub-continent...They never helped us in any case. But in their predicament they always have to signify Pakistan as "Majburistan" (Usually Quoted by Guantanamobe Prisoners) and start immigrating here thus increasing problems to Pakistan. Talibanization is another case...etc etc...Not only FATA but also see the condition of Karachi now a days..
Old Thursday, October 16, 2014

mir mazher is on a distinguished road
Default do what you want..

i think it should be friendly first , first government has to give time to go out of country those who are living illegally , after that we must take strong action and then we should do anything to save our country for al qaida tailban and so on..
we must think now on it because you have one big challenge of DAISH they said we will do our acttivites in pakistan china india and afghanstan
The Following User Says Thank You to mir mazher For This Useful Post:
Aliyah (Thursday, October 16, 2014)
Old Friday, October 17, 2014

mir mazher is on a distinguished road

your welcome aliyah

soft rock is on a distinguished road
Default Assuming I am the foreign minister of Pakistan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliyah View Post

A) Analyzing Hostile Approach Towards Foreign Policy

The essence of making policies is to flexibly put the affairs (domestic or foreign) on the track of harmony , success and prosperity incorporating the humanity on to less or more extent affected by it. Here from the flexible harmony I mean the ability to accommodate changes giving you the sense of Independence.Though no country can be perfectly Independent...Every country is dependent but the degree to which it has independence depends also on to take care of your foreign policy to optimum taste of foreign policy, the taste for which a foreign policy is naturally.

*Moving on with the demand of the topic about Foreign Policy*
If a country like USA is restricting the aforesaid essence of its foreign policies , limiting the essence to their own benefits only..it ll never seem to work for them all along in the long run. Violation of human rights is a major component in the foreign policy of USA , based on the filing up their own benefits..which are not benefits for them in reality because it has set USA on a gloomy track if not the dark one....Enough seem benefits to the rulers, but its on the surface from inside they are hollow..a real citizen of USA can tell reality . if s/he is really honest with himself and his country..and we have seen most of the citizens of USA are doing it..All I mean is that foreign policy of USA is not actually benefiting the USA...to the extent their foreign policy should have that taste ..and the proof is that USA has less benefited itself than it has done harm to itself...
I ask a few questions in here concerning the foreign policy of USA which has enough hostile elements.

..Q1. WHY USA withdrawal of troop from Afghanistan after a blatant failure obvious from the speeches of Barack Obama...in his simple words "we cant afford a long war in Afghanistan"...??? Approach in here needed the one which would benefit the USA rather than vice versa..but all that went finally "against the wishes of USA"...is because of the false approach of USA towards its foreign policies...Being a super power does not mean only to grab all what it can..but the approach USA adopts towards its foreign policy has weakened the USA...and proof is those words of Obama."We cant afford a long war in Afghanistan"
Here a question raises why the potential of USA must be judged based only on the scenario of Afghanistan..see if USA can not afford what it has been doing in one country (Afghanistan) how it can have the same potential against any other country.Many questions raises here but all due to great extent the culprit foreign policies of USA has.Most of perceptive people understand it after some real study and real observation.

Q2. Why the taxpayers of the USA have major share in the saving the crippled economy of USA..obviously other factors which need to add a real boast to the economy of USA are not that much functional..as the taxes are. Though its hard to think even about the joy USA lacks of life, taxpayers can only do that.

Q3. why the people of USA are target of more and more taxes ..though most people can easily afford the taxes there.. but not all.. and the proof is the fact that the ratio of unemployment in USA in escalating.

There are countless things need to be mentioned in here..but it would mean adding more to the false foreign policy of USA..as USA is already doing that itself.

If a so-called super power is not safe with a foreign policy having elementally hostile approach towards foreign policy ..i don`t think that a budding country like Pakistan can be on the safe side if it adopted the same approach or at least traces of such kind of approach towards its foreign policy. I believe, No one can prove that the foreign policy of USA can guarantee a flexible harmony, and way towards success and prosperity on somehow permanent basis.So I as foreign minister would not adopt a hostile approach towards foreign policy at all for Pakistan.

B) Analyzing Friendly Approach Towards Foreign Policy

Well..Anyone well focused on the term "friendly" will easily comprehend that being friendly is obviously implying towards less flexibility and more harmony. If we cite the example of foreign policy of China toward Pakistan which is friendly to great extent..I would say that this approach to foreign policy is showing less flexibility and more harmony between the two countries.
Its a Natural fact that no two individuals are alike, which presentS dissimilarities at personal level..same is the case at state level where two individual countries can not be alike...there always exists a huge difference between any two person or two states. When there is difference its dead sure that these differences are violating the essence of foreign policy...not providing flexible harmony. From flexible harmony i mean being ready to all sorts of challenges and being adaptable as I said earlier.When you are friendly, naturally you are dependent to less or more extent.When you are dependent it means your independence is not in animation to the extent you could call yourself an independent person or country..There is always need to be friend with someone ..because you need friends but with realizing the actual spirit of getting friendly with someone at personal or country level ..you can not be a real friend unless friendship must be as such which could keep you flexibly in harmony and could make you feel that you are really independent state..So in here i would say the essence of friendship in the context of foreign policy can only be attained when you are diplomatic in approach to it.Being diplomatic means you are able to have changes when you need it .Being diplomatic can make you friendly but being friendly only can nit not make diplomatic..Because here is the risk to violate what independence really means.
[/COLOR]
[/I]
C) Analyzing Diplomatic Approach to Foreign Policy.
[/I]

India is diplomatic in foreign policy and a real potential super power if it could deal with its domestic problems in a sound manner. Being diplomatic besides giving you the opportunity to have some real friends gives you a real sense of independence..though the domestic problems of India in not making India what you could call a really independent state..but no country is perfect in independence. I would rather say that India needs to be more diplomatic in its approach towards foreign policy.. I am not in favor of prejudicial India in foreign policy towards Pakistan, where both the countries has experienced conflicts many times back in history. All I mean I don`t deserve any blame based on talking about India or speaking about any other country partially, as minds are prejudicial mostly..
And as the topic we are talking about is to speak reality, "Assume you are the foreign minister of Pakistan." ..so putting India in the right context i don`t think is any evil, what India deserves i don`t think can make me non-patriotic ..Topic of this thread readily shows come forward with reality..which i not deniable atleast for this thread .In order to prove what approach we really need for foreign policy is only and only to be diplomatic.Though the foreign policy of Pakistan has much flexibility but i don`t think to the extent India has.

Now we don't know and can not understand what are hidden policies of each but I prefer "Diplomatic Approach Towards Foreign Policy And I would warrant it as such If I were A Foreign Minister" Because this kind of policy is the only approach which can give you "Flexible Harmony, A sense of Success and Prosperity for the future.
[/I]
Regards All.[/COLOR]
Aliyah (Saturday, October 18, 2014)

soft rock is on a distinguished road
Default explaining a sentence of part (B)

When there is difference its dead sure that these differences are violating the essence of foreign policy...not providing flexible harmony.<<unless taken into account when adopting Diplomatic approach towards foreign policy with dedication...otherwise