Friday, March 29, 2024
11:02 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, October 21, 2014

mysterious me will become famous soon enough
Default is china taking us for granted

The foreign policy of super powers is never based on sentiments but, Pakistan and china do an overt show of metaphoric interpretations for our relations. Is it really higher than mountains and sweeter than honey.
Improved relatiions between china and india with former investing heavily in latter's rail road and other infrastructure programmes have resulted in two-way commerce totalling close to $70 billion. Wouldn't it soften the chinese stance on kashmir issue, which is right now in favour of Pakistan.
Also, many believe that china is hijacking Pakistan's resources in guise of freindship. how much weight does this arument hold
Does Pakistan need to revisit its relationship with China in changing scenarios.
Old Wednesday, October 22, 2014

soft rock is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb My Comment ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious me View Post
The foreign policy of super powers is never based on sentiments but, Pakistan and china do an overt show of metaphoric interpretations for our relations. Is it really higher than mountains and sweeter than honey.

Well, I don`t think there is any other super power besides USA at state level at present in action

Plus,A post is there on this forum , probably i have posted i think, check it out, in that post the dark side of the foreign policy only of USA, the super power, has been given a shine to its dark side.

1. Iraq`s WMD case and US attack without Security Council`s approval is
is what shows the element of being sentimental US.

2. Central Asia over all Vs USA..what you think about that.

3. Palestine`s scenario, Israel backed up by USA having unlawful occupation there over the last 35/6 years . Is that what the UN maintains in its charter.

4. Why Hamid Karzai sahab is disliked by most of the citizens of Afghanistan and what bout the declared pre-plan of Taliban(s) for post-US Afghanistan .

5. Iran scenario and the sanctions against Iran ..making mess of the economy of a shia state iran..

See, after a country like Pakistan without flaunting which became "Atomic/nuclear Power"...faced any resistence from USA..obviously not..what you mean by sentimentality when Iran a state who seeks a outlet to become nuclear state..who creates the obstacle they are facing..Is not USA. European Union etc. How can you prove that F.Policy the Super Power(s), (USA), is based on sentimentality, my brother. The approach to foreign policy of USA has been discussed in my that concerned post, emphasizing that there is element of hostility in the foreign policy of USA, making its approach hostile towards its foreign policy.

Many analysts say that the Tragedy of 9/11 came as a gift to west.and since that time onward an uncontrollable turmoil is on..is there any obvious chance of harmony for the world without a diplomatic approach to foreign policies of the states which most have rare proportions of. And American foreign policy is not only for Muslim states which the analyst advertise as clash of civilizations. Or others as global village where the dominant culture is of west mostly having roots from that super power`s culture, which is materialistic, feminine,secular and unbalanced.

Brother , what do you mean by based on hostility, I maintain when the western secular culture and US is trying to overtake the divinity oriented culture of the pure religion of Islam, with lost of hostile element in the foreign policy of USA..and that's the cause why we see turmoil..brother...

The global peace and the call of today`s world for safety and security is not possible without a culture with fragrance of divinity.

Is not the the west trying to find out change for there peace..they want But don`t find out the inlet the need which they are blocking actually...

My brother, Why the singers of USA like Kat Steven become Yosuf Islam(s).

6. And What about Syria, Lebanon and other Muslim countries..why they are target of the US foreign policy....how come, its not the US foreign policy..which has the elements of hostility against the real natural chronic discreteness which the west and US needs but yet they are blind what they really need to give a way to what they need.

Absorb what the reality is, My Brother.

And much after all ,the global scnerio shows like the UNO should instead sign up for the membership of USA ..a country with false approach towards foreign policy, world is in dis-order brother. ..America is hard Super Power.. utilizing hostile approach towards its foreign policy mostly. Is not it ..Answer is yes..If the major part of that foreign policy and been busy in hostility, how can one avoid that such an approach towards foreign policy is wrong/false..I don`t think its makes one stop not to call it having hostile and false approach towards its foreign policy..

Quote:
Improved relatiions between china and india with former investing heavily in latter's rail road and other infrastructure programmes have resulted in two-way commerce totalling close to $70 billion. Wouldn't it soften the chinese stance on kashmir issue, which is right now in favour of Pakistan.
In that post of mine" assuming I am the foreign minister of Pakistan" , India is diplomatic in approach towards its foreign policy mostly, and what the reality is. What about the history of tension between Pak and India relationship and the issue of kashmir an excuse for both countries to stay ignorant and away from letting in peace in the region .

Quote:
Also, many believe that china is hijacking Pakistan's resources in guise of freindship. how much weight does this arument hold
Come up with proof..brother..Avoid what other believe.Make firm ur own belief. and reality based on facts matter..not what people believe without having logical bases for those beliefs.

Quote:
Does Pakistan need to revisit its relationship with China in changing scenarios.
Yes Pakistan needs a regular check on its foreign policy not only towards china but towards all other countries..to keep its foreign policy abreast..Like You updating the window of your PC. Do you update it only, when its corrupted ..Answer is no..Why ? Reason is to stay fresh and tidy when you turn on your PC to put it in action...I think You get what I mean. Similar is the nature of need to Pakistan..If needed they should update foreign policy as per the context. Window of your PC when u update it is non-corrupt condition posses the same files..like that of the Foreign policy of Pakistan..but when a file is corrupt and not up-to the requirement there is a need to repair /modify/improve..like you need certain software for you specific purpose,, my dear..!!!!

Regards Brother...

Regards Brother..
Old Friday, October 24, 2014

Buddha has a spectacular aura aboutBuddha has a spectacular aura aboutBuddha has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
China's relationship with Pakistan is strictly business. Sweeter than honey and higher than Himalayas are only fairy tales. It wants an ally in the region for strategic reasons owing to its tensions with India.
Pakistan sure can revisit its relationship with China but addition of another uncooperative rather offensive neighbour would not be a good sign. We already have strained relations with 3 of our 4 neighbours.
Do you know what is China's stance on Kashmir? It is already softened and tilts toward favouring India. China has captured Aksai-Chin and UN plebiscite cannot happen unless military presence by China is withdrawn from there to represent the region as it was at the time of passing of the UN resolution.
China's policy favors the issue to be resolved bilaterally, and that is also India's stance not Pakistan's!
He that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow (Ecclesiastes 1:18)
The Following User Says Thank You to Buddha For This Useful Post:
mysterious me (Friday, October 24, 2014)

usmanwrites is on a distinguished road

The cheap Chinese products have flooded our markets and in turn wiped out our domestic industry. Pak and China are not in love with each other rather they are in need of each other and it seems China has benefited more from this relation owing to their diplomatic skills.The impact of their manipulation or diplomacy can be guaged from the fact that majority in Pakistan look towards China as a saviour although the ground realities are exactly contrary to that.we could've exploited the dissent among China and India to our own interest by pitching more astute and dynamic diplomatic skills!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to usmanwrites For This Useful Post:
Asif3531 (Friday, October 24, 2014), mysterious me (Friday, October 24, 2014), Riaz Solangi (Friday, October 24, 2014)

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
China's relationship with Pakistan is strictly business.

yes , we see the colour of bus relationship dominant between the two countries..tho not strictly...factor arms needs some focus too..

Quote:
Sweeter than honey and higher than Himalayas are only fairy tales(u r right its fantasy, Pak-China relationship is not a love story, i would say:p ).
Quote:
It wants an ally in the region for strategic reasons owing to its tensions with India.

Pakistan and China both needs a counter balance to USA & India...And the frame of most affairs between quad-lateral relationship

Quote:
Pakistan sure can revisit its relationship with China but addition of another uncooperative rather offensive neighbour would not be a good sign.

confusing ,if you can explain please???

Quote:
We already have strained relations with 3 of our 4 neighbours.
Pakistan needs more diplomatic glace-over its foreign policy to alleviate the strain you talking about, , Pakistan needs to be more strenuous itself, and that capability has almost no concern with china. As you said..

Quote:
Do you know what is China's stance on Kashmir? It is already softened and tilts toward favoring India.
its obvious no country has to accept or have way to inlet any implications from a second state, when it has to do maintain relationship with a third country..like china-India relationship should not be taken as bad sign for Pakistan. Pakistani itself needs more ability in foreign affairs with almost all other countries..a safe way ahead for Pakistani safe politics, If we consider Sino-india relationship not good sign for Pakistan, why not Pakistan develop its relationships with India. Problems have always been for solution, not for making the worse more..

Quote:
China has captured Aksai-Chin and UN plebiscite cannot happen unless military presence by China is withdrawn from there to represent the region as it was at the time of passing of the UN resolution.
China's policy favors the issue to be resolved bilaterally, and that is also India's stance not Pakistan's!
vital point in here is that china is potential super power, some more soft-sino-signs i would say should make their way in world`s politics......,

note:focus on the motives and reasons of "China siezed Aksai-Chin"

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by soft rock View Post
yes , we see the colour of bus relationship dominant between the two countries..tho not strictly...factor arms needs some focus too..

Pakistan and China both needs a counter balance to USA & India...And the frame of most affairs between quad-lateral relationship

confusing ,if you can explain please???

Pakistan needs more diplomatic glace-over its foreign policy to alleviate the strain you talking about, , Pakistan needs to be more strenuous itself, and that capability has almost no concern with china. As you said..

its obvious no country has to accept or have way to inlet any implications from a second state, when it has to do maintain relationship with a third country..like china-India relationship should not be taken as bad sign for Pakistan. Pakistani itself needs more ability in foreign affairs with almost all other countries..a safe way ahead for Pakistani safe politics, If we consider Sino-india relationship not good sign for Pakistan, why not Pakistan develop its relationships with India. Problems have always been for solution, not for making the worse more..

vital point in here is that china is potential super power, some more sino-signs i would say should make their way in world`s politics......, focus on the motives and reasons of "China siezed Aksai-Chin"

Regards
Doesn't make any sense .what you were trying to say????

Tariq Haroon is on a distinguished road

i think both countries have their own interests
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

sincere khan will become famous soon enough

Dear, china is Nothing against Usa. Usa is a big market for Chines Products if USa Stop Importing their products then china will become more Poor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincer khan View Post
Dear, china is Nothing against Usa. Usa is a big market for Chines Products if USa Stop Importing their products then china will become more Poor
Although both countries are interdependent on economic front yet considerable amount of dissent is observed in their political arena.US arms enemies of China and is circling China through Asia-Pacific policy, China knows it and that's why it is investing heavily in it's defence capabilities.

Default My Dear..

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmanwrites View Post
Doesn't make any sense .what you were trying to say????
Is this "Fighting Forum" or "Conversations Forum"

And develop your sense then it will work.Thanks.