CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Heartwrehncing Army Public School Incident (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/97802-heartwrehncing-army-public-school-incident.html)

Aariz Ahmad Tuesday, December 16, 2014 02:26 PM

Heartwrehncing Army Public School Incident

With immense sorrow and pain I say the 104 children have been martyred in Army Public School, Peshawar. Ina Lillihey Wa illahe Rajioun :(

These barbarians should be killed at sight. I request army chief to take as strict action as possible.

This incident is extremely painful :( :( :(

sincere khan Tuesday, December 16, 2014 02:52 PM

Vampire killed children

Up to 84 children have been killed in a Taliban attack on an army-run school in the Pakistani city of Peshawar,
The Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) claimed responsibility for the attack.
It comes as the Pakistani military wages a major offensive against Taliban and other militants in the tribal area of North Waziristan.

sincere khan Tuesday, December 16, 2014 06:41 PM

A worst Day, Dark Day, Black Day for all. the attackers were Monster. How many people they want to kill. We are ready, come and Kill us.

hafiz mubashar Tuesday, December 16, 2014 06:54 PM

[B]"When your child passes away,you bury him in your heart,s/he only dies the day you die too."[/B] _Pushto saying.
This is in the memory of our children, martyred and injured in Peshawar today. Heart-bleeding incident.

Invincible Tuesday, December 16, 2014 06:54 PM

[B]Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

My heart goes out to the families of the victims of this terrible tragedy. In the English language there are orphans and widows, but there is no word for the parents who loses a child.[/B]

Gypsified Tuesday, December 16, 2014 08:29 PM

Do let me know when mulla Tariq Jameel or any other peddler of religion releases videos wailing about this incident and singling out the TTP. (Or that lunatic Imran Khan, for that matter.)

sincere khan Tuesday, December 16, 2014 09:00 PM

[QUOTE=Gypsified;790403]Do let me know when mulla Tariq Jameel or any other peddler of religion releases videos wailing about this incident and singling out the TTP. (Or that lunatic Imran Khan, for that matter.)[/QUOTE]

Dear they were not muslim and human. Don't blamed any one

Irtika Tuesday, December 16, 2014 09:07 PM

Really sad incident, I want to hear Go taliban Go from IK.

sadafazam Tuesday, December 16, 2014 10:10 PM

Inna lillahe wa inna ilaehe raji'un
[I][SIZE="1"]("Surely we belong to Allah and to Him shall we return")[/SIZE][/I]

May Allah give patience to the affected families. Ameen

This barbarity is too inhumane to be condemned in words.Will Orya maqbul jaan and taliban khan still be the same, real shame!!

Gypsified Tuesday, December 16, 2014 10:24 PM

[QUOTE]Dear they were not muslim and human. Don't blamed any one[/QUOTE]

Right, they were (non-Muslim) aliens from Mars.

04:49 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.