Thursday, April 25, 2024
04:13 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, June 08, 2007

aadarsh is on a distinguished road

you are right brother...it is very worse situation; lets think how to come out of it???
35th Common

zorromehr is on a distinguished road

i think every time any one out of us open up such a topic we tend to get into strict shariah based concept while replying to that thread....ofcourse every muslim would like shariah to be enforced in Pakistan BUT since i find little chance of it being implemented atleast in the near future so just stick to what women can do in the prevalent circumstances ....the topic is does hijab causes hurdle in women success ??? ...speaking in isolationist state and from performance point of view it does not (not talking about women who take part in sport activities).....BUT since we have to take into view societal attitude as well hence it does cause hurdle as elaborated in the previous posts ..so there are two alternative available to women :

leave the job and languish in poverty = bigger evil as even holy prophet said that poverty could lead to shirk

keep their employment and try to limit the vices accruing from it within a limit

hence better choose the lesser evil ...
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 186th

555 will become famous soon enough

@zorromehr

Women in village are already working hard to make both ends meet.The problem is with the middle class as the upper class is least bothered about hijab or religious ethics.Now, why don't the women of this class choose profession which suits them more.Almost ninety percent of our professionally eduacted girls do not enter into the professional field and those who join it , leave after their marriages.If they can survive after tehir marriages by leaving their jobs, why not before marriage?A well-educated girl always marries a well-educated man, and i don't feel that a well-educated person can remain too impoverished to feed his wife and let his wife or children die out of hunger or poverty.And, those who become CSPs , would they die of hunger if they do not become CSPs(females).Highly educated girls are never from a poor family or they don't have a poor spouse.

Yes' females must join departments which are most suitable for them.They are not ,neccessarily, for police or multinatioanls which demand their specific dressings.Women are working in almost every department in the developed countries but at the expense of their delicacy.Bread-earning is not the responsibility of females, why do they want to be the bread-earners of their family?

s khan mohmand is on a distinguished road

salam

dears urs justification is quite reasonable. but what i want to share with u people that today i read out the daily JHANG newspaper and i was reading the page which concrened with religious issues. people send thier issues and religious schlors reply them in the light of holy Quran and Sunnah.

one man snet letter about the Hijab of femle his Question was......

what is the order of Sharia regarding Hijab...i read that according to the Suria Noor if a women cover her face, both hands and foots then thier is no sin. does Hjib is obligatory on Muslim Women ? (this was the question which asked )

Answer: (scholor reply to the above question)
if thier is no oreder of covering the face then what was the purpose of Hijab? does the covering (hijab) of dress is the main purpose? all other parts of the body has been qalready coverd by the dress(clothes). so, the main purpose of HIJab is to avoid conflict( fitna) between the male and female.

my dear friends now its up to u people that what abve statement teach us......?

regards
Old Saturday, June 09, 2007
35th Common

555 who are we to tell women what job they should do and which they should not ? the jobs at the multi nationals are the most challenging ones and demand a lot of expertise .no women should be barred from joining em merely on the pretext of this false concept of sexual harrasment...i mean we are not living in medieval ages ..infact women who work in villages are more prone to sexual harrasment since they dont know bout their rights and are illeterate...

secondly dear women constitue 52 percent of paki pop...by barring them from doing worthwhile jobs we are negating reality and thus stagnating our economic prosperity...yes women are allowed to have the luxury of not being the bread earner of their family but as i said plz be realistic while passing out judgements....with the high rate of inflation and ever rising cost of living the male companion alone cant fulfill all the financial demands of his family ....and the other reason is the long term eco prosperity of our country...

ur logic that most women dont dont join multi nat etc or leave em after getting married is right BUT VERY UNFORTUNATE SINCE THIS IS DUE TO FAMILY PRESSURE AND GENERALLY NOT BY THEIR OWN CONSENT..its high time we give the women their right to choose what they want n not merely succumb to jamia hafsa brigade thesis

again i end IF ONE IS FACED WITH TWO EVILS ie poverty vs abandoning part of hijab ITS BETTER TO CHOOSE THE LESSER EVIL ...again plz be realistic and stop living in a utopian world

asma chaudhary is on a distinguished road

assalamualikum,

@zorromehr
by lesser sin u mean to say that females has to stop taking hijaab to earn a peice of bread???

i am not getting one thing that Allah Taala has clearly given the orders oh hijaab then why r we people discussing the issue of taking hijaab or not ?? sorry for being so blunt and rude but i think there should not be any confusion in taking hijaab... the problems is yes hijaab is a hurdle in women's life but how can we face these hurdles..?? this is not the solution k yeh daykha ajey k kahan gunaah kam hay wahan chalay jaao...

Allah Taala ko tou pehlay say idea tha k yeh sara time bhi aana hay ummat per,sooo still HE didnt say that at that time females stop taking hijaab...

@s khan mohmand
sir one school of thought has this concept that covering face is not the part of hijaaab,but they have different interpretations of those aayaat os surah-e-noor,but i think covering face is a part of hijaab. and maulaana maudoodi has explained it really in a good manner.

jazakALLAH khair
regards
Asma

s khan mohmand is on a distinguished road

yes ASMA im agree with you but

as according to the my brother @zorromehr who is talking abut realistic approach. so can he elabrate is this point that what his meant by Realistic.

but why should we Muslims create problem for our Muslim Sisters during interactions with each other..........why problems creating for the females during thier efforts for earning their breads...........

its something which will never reach to an end.........

but ASma have already mentioned tht Teaching of Islam has clealry demarcated and ellaborated about Hijab so then why should we feel reluctant to do so .................

regards
35th Common

miss asma i tink u must have heard about the happening in caliph omar era when he abolished chopping of hand as a punishment of robbery....that was done taking in view the current circumstances at that point...yes i do mean to say that women should stop wearing hijab for a piece of bread especially since if wearing of hijab takes them into deep never ending cycle of poverty...and this is the realist attitude that i am advocating
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 186th

555 will become famous soon enough

@zorromehar
If knwing ones rights is enough to avoid sexual harassment and exploitaion by the opposite sex, why is the rape rate and sexual harassment ratio at peak in the USA?Even in their army, the women having prominent ranks have faced sexual abuse.I agree with asma regarding the islamic techaings.Allah Almighty knows what is happening and what will happen in the future and thus defined the limitations for every age to come, for males and females.Nuns are respected highly for their dress but muslim women are barred from wearing it in the multi-nationals.And we are ready to accept their restrictions are advocating no-hijab.Islam has disallowed mixed-gatherings.Who dies of hunger or poverty allah knows better.If someone is advocating no-hijab for the fear of poverty, is europe or america devoid of poverty as their women are least bothered to wear a proper dress?

The USSR disintegrated and its foreign exchange's largest contribution is from women-trade and prostitution, but still they are facing problems regarding their economy and poverty.According to your assertion, the USSR must be the richest country as their women are completely involved in economic activity.In china,everyone is involved in work but still,they are not free of poverty.

Dear mods! there is no attention to offend anyone, but i had to quote such arguments.I hope it would be tolerated.Thanks
35th Common

dear 555 ur arguments are mere emotional and not logical....

u said "is europe or america devoid of poverty as their women are least bothered to wear a proper dress?" first of all i am not advocating skirts and bikinis for paki women so ur term proper dress is vague...secondly poverty in absolute terms cant be eliminated from any society however comparatively speaking theri per capita income is much too higher than ours ...

u said "Allah Almighty knows what is happening and what will happen in the future and thus defined the limitations for every age to come, for males and femalesAllah" there are certain commandments which a muslim must obey irrespective of the time he lives in since they are absolute in nature eg offering five prayers a day ..but some commandments have to be analysed taking in view the socio economic situation of that time i have already quoted caliph umar example ..another example is the present capitalistic society we are living in if in such a society there is a widow who doesnt have any source of income except a meagre pension left over by her husband she has no choice but to deposit it in a interest lending bank ....same is the case with hijab if a women have to choose btw two evils (already stated )

u said "According to your assertion, the USSR must be the richest country as their women are completely involved in economic activity.In china,everyone is involved in work but still,they are not free of poverty." ..firstly ussr is a state controlled economy to a very high degree therefore it is not thriving the way it should be ...for china not developing the way it should tis the high birth rate among its population ..plz study their population ratio and then compare it with pak ...

u said "Who dies of hunger or poverty allah knows better." typical self stylled mullah like assertion who are used to saying " oh God plz put insects(keeraZ) in the rifles of indians" ..totally devoid of reality ...dua kai sath dawa bhi chaiyee