Monday, October 18, 2021
09:23 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > KPK Public Service Commission > KPKPMS

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #11  
Old Friday, December 29, 2017
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 39
Thanks: 2
Thanked 20 Times in 13 Posts
Waqasashk is on a distinguished road
Default

Last time as apparent from the shared mcqs, the screening test was associated with Rote learning. One can not simply tell when did PTI members resigned from N.A? This mcq will be there this time around though... History questions pertaining to the occurence of events at specific time and date will be the difficult ones to tackle.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old Friday, December 29, 2017
Saira khattak's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Wuthering Heights
Posts: 297
Thanks: 127
Thanked 127 Times in 87 Posts
Saira khattak is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waqasashk View Post
Last time as apparent from the shared mcqs, the screening test was associated with Rote learning. One can not simply tell when did PTI members resigned from N.A? This mcq will be there this time around though... History questions pertaining to the occurence of events at specific time and date will be the difficult ones to tackle.
I don,t understand why they ask for specific dates etc when it is so difficult to remember.I mean they can ask for month or year but date..
__________________
" Don't let the tame ones tell you how to live."
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old Friday, December 29, 2017
Saira khattak's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Wuthering Heights
Posts: 297
Thanks: 127
Thanked 127 Times in 87 Posts
Saira khattak is on a distinguished road
Question

I don,t know how to share link etc here on this forum?
__________________
" Don't let the tame ones tell you how to live."
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old Friday, December 29, 2017
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 39
Thanks: 2
Thanked 20 Times in 13 Posts
Waqasashk is on a distinguished road
Default

One must avoid/skip mcqs based on dates etc if not sure. For sharing links there's a Globe in your message box, just click it and copy paste the links onto it.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Waqasashk For This Useful Post:
Saira khattak (Saturday, December 30, 2017)
  #15  
Old Friday, December 29, 2017
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: KPK
Posts: 59
Thanks: 68
Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts
AFIA KHANN is on a distinguished road
Default

Here are some of the MCQS of last year's Screening test.
I could only find 62 of them from different sources /threads, Sorry if there is any mistake or repetition.

PMS SCREENING TEST
(MCQS -2016)

01. How many verses revealed in first wahi?
02. Battle of Furqan is called to?
03. Which tribe broken the treaty of hudabiya
04. In which battle the muslim women participated and done nursing of wounded Sahabies?
05. Hazrat Umer R.A belonged to which tribe.
06. Who was the Ameer in first hajj.
07. When fast became faraz?
08. Which Surah of the Quran describes the heads of utilization of Zakat?
09. What is the Nisab of Zakat in camels?
10. Toxic material swallowed through food is, excreted by
11. Who was appointed to write down the wahi?
12. Wearing hajj libas is called?
13. What is meant by ijma?
14. What is the analogy of ijtihad.
15. Who said jihad is not only done with arms, but protecting someone from harsh words is also jihad.
16. Glycolysis produce.
17. What we do to make sea water drinkable.
18. If the thermometer is placed down the fan then the tempreture?
19. the science of heavenly bodies is called?
20. Why the blood looks red?
21. When the red blood cell is kept in water………
22. Which one is the physical change
23. Diabetes is caused by the dysfunction of?
24. Mobile phone uses which kind of waves?
25. Why the radio signals are clear during night time?
26. Color blind cannot differentiate?
27. What is Stevenson screen?
28. MILF is the abbreviation of?
29. The body for global issues?
30. Which country do not do nuclear test despite the resources.
31. Arak nuclear power plant is in which country?
32. Founder of british empire in subcontinent?
33. Who was the Prime minister of UK at the time of independence?
34. What is green beret?
35. Hizbullah leader name?
36. Current president of India?
37. First president of India?
38. 5 barrages on which river?
39. Who presented the Karachi report in 1950?
40. By whom efforts Jinnah joined muslim league?
41. Who said that I will prefer to die outside but not prefer to die in slave Hindustan.
42. In 4th OIC meeting Zia ul haq requsted for which country to resume membership?
43. When 14 points were presented?
44. Who presented the Pakistan flag on 11 august 1947.
45. When British hand over hangkong to china?
46. Bursting of RBC in water is?
47. Which tehreek was stopped after Chauri Chaura incident?
48. UN general assembly adopted CTBT on?
49. Egg shell is made of?
50. “pay through the nose” English idiom.
51. India launched operation eagle against which country?
52. Who converted EIC into regional power ?
53. The first Ameer of the Hajj ?
1. 54.Which can be also termed illegtimate( Mohtasib, Mubah, Makruh e Tanzhili or Makruh -e -Tehrimi)
55. Rainbow is due to
56. Diabities is malfunctioning of
57. Currency that do not match with its country SWEDEN
58. South africans are also known
59. Study of heavenly bodies is?
60. Universal recipient blood type is
61. Why the weight of pressure cooker is of comparatively less in weight ?
62. Leader of Last Sarrya?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AFIA KHANN For This Useful Post:
sarmadkhattak (Sunday, December 31, 2017)
  #16  
Old Friday, December 29, 2017
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 39
Thanks: 2
Thanked 20 Times in 13 Posts
Waqasashk is on a distinguished road
Default

Add the remaining ones serial wise to complete the set.
1. India’s operation eagle was directed against(Pakistan, Srilanka, Sikhs)
2. Gaddu, Chasma …… barrages are built on the River (Indus, Jehlum, Chenab)
3. 14 Points were enunciated at the conference of
4. “I want to die in an independent state, not in a slave country”. These words were uttered by?
5. At the fourth OIC Summit, General Zia Ul Haq requested for the readmission of which country?
6. Who presented the National Flag of Pakistan to the constituent Assembly for approval on 11th August, 1947?
7. Who was the first President of India?
8. Simon Commission is also known as?
9. The objective of the Cabinet Mission was?
10. Sir Creek Question?
11. Doctrine of Lapse is associated with Lord?
12. Who was the Goveror of Benaras at the time of Hindi Urdu Controversy?
13. Which movement was abolished after the incident of Chauri Chaura in 1922
14. Chenab Formula was presented by?
15. Who was the British Prime Minister at the time of Independence of Pakistan?
16. Who was the founder of the British Empire in the subcontinent?
17. Who persuaded Quaid Azam to join Muslim League in 1913?
18. Who made East India Company a regional power from a trading company?
19. India has built Kishenganga Dam on the river?
20. In 1950, who sent report to the UN about the Karachi Agreement between Pakistan and India?
21. Which Tribe violated the Pact of Madina in the battle of Trench?
22. Hajj Mabroor means?
23. Injunction of utilization of Zakat is in which Surah?
24. Hazrat Muhammad SAW was born three thousand years before which Prophet?
25. Which act is called Illegitimate?
26. Who was the first Ameeri Hajj in 9 AH?
27. Soum was made obligatory in which Hijri?
28. “Jehad is not only done with arms, but protecting someone from harsh words is also jihad.” Who uttered these words?
29. Wearing of Hajj Dress is called?
30. Hazrat Umar Farooq (R.A) belonged to which tribe?
31. What order is given to women for Tahqeef?
32. Hazrat Khadija had all the sons of the Holy Prophet except
33. The Holy Prophet commanded which Sahabi to write the wahi of Quran?
34. Number of Ayats in the first Wahi of the Holy Quran are?
35. The word Ijtehad literally means?
36. Analogy is
37. When did the Muslim women first participated in the battle to cure the wounded soldiers and give water to the injured ones?
38. Zakat is mandatory on how many camels?
39. Which Battle is also referred to as the battle of Furqan?
40. Name of the last Saria was?
41. What we do to make the Sea water suitable for drinking?
42. Rainbow occurs because of the phenomena of
43. Radio reception at night is clear because of?
44. Toxic material swallowed through food is excreted by?
45. Stevenson’s screen is used for?
46. Ageing in human beings is the result of disappearanced of which glands?
47. Diabetes results due to the disorder of?
48. A person sitting under the fan feels cool. if thermometer is put under the fan. what will be its reading?
49. Mineral that are required in large amount in the food are called?
50. Red Blood cells look red because of?
51. Study of heavenly bodies is called.
52. Mobile Phone sends and receive messages with the help of which waves
53. A color blind person cannot differentiate between Red and
54. When we place even a small thing on a pressure cooker, the pressure increases because of?
55. Which Blood Group is Universal Recipient?
56. Physical Change is (When current is passed thru an acidic solution, a rod becomes black on exposure to air)
57. Glycolysis is the process of respiration
58. Bursting of Red Blood Cells in water
59. Egg shell is made up of?
60. Steam is more severe to burn than boiled water because of?
61. CTBT was adopted by UN General Assembly on?
62. Premier of China?
63. Which country left nuclear capability after acquiring independence?
64. Pick the one which is not matching (Swedish Crona)
65. South Africans are called Proteas
66. In which country the monarchy revolves among the 9 states?
67. Britian gave Hong Kong to China on?
68. Portugal gave Macau to China on?
69. The Congress of USA is situated at? Capital Hills
70. Number of states in India are 29
71. Kigali is the capital of
72. MILF stands for?
73. Global Crises- Global Responsibilities is the motto of
74. Green Berets Force
75. Skpoji is the capital of
76. Arak Nuclear Plant is
77. The Leader of Hizbullah is
78. President of India is Parnab Mukerjee
79. Why Atlantic ocean is important for the ships?
80. The function of the UN Security Council is?
81. Pass through the nose
82. Weather the storm
83. By Leaps and Bounds
84. No love lost between
85. Drive something home to somebody
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Waqasashk For This Useful Post:
AFIA KHANN (Friday, December 29, 2017), GorKhatri (Thursday, January 18, 2018), sarmadkhattak (Sunday, December 31, 2017)
  #17  
Old Friday, December 29, 2017
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Husman is on a distinguished road
Default Optional Subject Selection

Dear Seniors,

I have opt below subjects.
1. IR
2. History of USA
3. Pashto
4. Business Administration

Now I am confused while opting two or one more subject. Please suggest subject which can cover easily and can get more marks.

Looking for valuable suggestions.

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old Friday, December 29, 2017
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: KPK
Posts: 59
Thanks: 68
Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts
AFIA KHANN is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waqasashk View Post
Add the remaining ones serial wise to complete the set.
1. India’s operation eagle was directed against(Pakistan, Srilanka, Sikhs)
2. Gaddu, Chasma …… barrages are built on the River (Indus, Jehlum, Chenab)
3. 14 Points were enunciated at the conference of
4. “I want to die in an independent state, not in a slave country”. These words were uttered by?
5. At the fourth OIC Summit, General Zia Ul Haq requested for the readmission of which country?
6. Who presented the National Flag of Pakistan to the constituent Assembly for approval on 11th August, 1947?
7. Who was the first President of India?
8. Simon Commission is also known as?
9. The objective of the Cabinet Mission was?
10. Sir Creek Question?
11. Doctrine of Lapse is associated with Lord?
12. Who was the Goveror of Benaras at the time of Hindi Urdu Controversy?
13. Which movement was abolished after the incident of Chauri Chaura in 1922
14. Chenab Formula was presented by?
15. Who was the British Prime Minister at the time of Independence of Pakistan?
16. Who was the founder of the British Empire in the subcontinent?
17. Who persuaded Quaid Azam to join Muslim League in 1913?
18. Who made East India Company a regional power from a trading company?
19. India has built Kishenganga Dam on the river?
20. In 1950, who sent report to the UN about the Karachi Agreement between Pakistan and India?
21. Which Tribe violated the Pact of Madina in the battle of Trench?
22. Hajj Mabroor means?
23. Injunction of utilization of Zakat is in which Surah?
24. Hazrat Muhammad SAW was born three thousand years before which Prophet?
25. Which act is called Illegitimate?
26. Who was the first Ameeri Hajj in 9 AH?
27. Soum was made obligatory in which Hijri?
28. “Jehad is not only done with arms, but protecting someone from harsh words is also jihad.” Who uttered these words?
29. Wearing of Hajj Dress is called?
30. Hazrat Umar Farooq (R.A) belonged to which tribe?
31. What order is given to women for Tahqeef?
32. Hazrat Khadija had all the sons of the Holy Prophet except
33. The Holy Prophet commanded which Sahabi to write the wahi of Quran?
34. Number of Ayats in the first Wahi of the Holy Quran are?
35. The word Ijtehad literally means?
36. Analogy is
37. When did the Muslim women first participated in the battle to cure the wounded soldiers and give water to the injured ones?
38. Zakat is mandatory on how many camels?
39. Which Battle is also referred to as the battle of Furqan?
40. Name of the last Saria was?
41. What we do to make the Sea water suitable for drinking?
42. Rainbow occurs because of the phenomena of
43. Radio reception at night is clear because of?
44. Toxic material swallowed through food is excreted by?
45. Stevenson’s screen is used for?
46. Ageing in human beings is the result of disappearanced of which glands?
47. Diabetes results due to the disorder of?
48. A person sitting under the fan feels cool. if thermometer is put under the fan. what will be its reading?
49. Mineral that are required in large amount in the food are called?
50. Red Blood cells look red because of?
51. Study of heavenly bodies is called.
52. Mobile Phone sends and receive messages with the help of which waves
53. A color blind person cannot differentiate between Red and
54. When we place even a small thing on a pressure cooker, the pressure increases because of?
55. Which Blood Group is Universal Recipient?
56. Physical Change is (When current is passed thru an acidic solution, a rod becomes black on exposure to air)
57. Glycolysis is the process of respiration
58. Bursting of Red Blood Cells in water
59. Egg shell is made up of?
60. Steam is more severe to burn than boiled water because of?
61. CTBT was adopted by UN General Assembly on?
62. Premier of China?
63. Which country left nuclear capability after acquiring independence?
64. Pick the one which is not matching (Swedish Crona)
65. South Africans are called Proteas
66. In which country the monarchy revolves among the 9 states?
67. Britian gave Hong Kong to China on?
68. Portugal gave Macau to China on?
69. The Congress of USA is situated at? Capital Hills
70. Number of states in India are 29
71. Kigali is the capital of
72. MILF stands for?
73. Global Crises- Global Responsibilities is the motto of
74. Green Berets Force
75. Skpoji is the capital of
76. Arak Nuclear Plant is
77. The Leader of Hizbullah is
78. President of India is Parnab Mukerjee
79. Why Atlantic ocean is important for the ships?
80. The function of the UN Security Council is?
81. Pass through the nose
82. Weather the storm
83. By Leaps and Bounds
84. No love lost between
85. Drive something home to somebody
Good work .. Lets start solving them
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old Friday, December 29, 2017
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: KPK
Posts: 59
Thanks: 68
Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts
AFIA KHANN is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husman View Post
Dear Seniors,

I have opt below subjects.
1. IR
2. History of USA
3. Pashto
4. Business Administration

Now I am confused while opting two or one more subject. Please suggest subject which can cover easily and can get more marks.

Looking for valuable suggestions.

Thanks
Select a subject keeping your interest and background in mind.
No subject is easy but yes some are easy to cover( less syllabus) and good scoring wise.
You should first tell seniors about your academic background and area of interest..so they can better guide you.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old Saturday, December 30, 2017
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 39
Thanks: 2
Thanked 20 Times in 13 Posts
Waqasashk is on a distinguished road
Default

You should opt Muslim law.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Articles by Nadeem F. Paracha Cute Badshah Dawn 201 Monday, July 15, 2019 12:41 PM
Syllabi for Consolidated Advertisement No.01/2014 Of FPSC 2014 Bablii Anti Narcotics Force (ANF) 3 Wednesday, February 26, 2014 02:25 PM
Lets Start Preparation of DHL's MTO Test.. rohailriaz Other Examinations 6 Wednesday, February 27, 2013 02:14 PM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.