Friday, May 24, 2024
09:42 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > KPK Public Service Commission > KPKPMS

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #2331  
Old Monday, July 31, 2023
yasirisrar's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Islamabad
Posts: 2,020
Thanks: 375
Thanked 607 Times in 496 Posts
yasirisrar is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohailkhanecs View Post
Lethargy at its peak on the part of KPPSC. CSS 23 result is going to be announced by 31st even when it was conducted half an year after PMS and with more candidates but KPPSC couldn't announce the result of only 6405 candidates within a span of 10 months. One can't understand what's going on exactly behind the scenes ?
Bus incompetency ke had hai aur kya.
Reply With Quote
  #2332  
Old Monday, July 31, 2023
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 91
Thanks: 59
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
imrankhandashing is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohailkhanecs View Post
Lethargy at its peak on the part of KPPSC. CSS 23 result is going to be announced by 31st even when it was conducted half an year after PMS and with more candidates but KPPSC couldn't announce the result of only 6405 candidates within a span of 10 months. One can't understand what's going on exactly behind the scenes ?
The problem with the behind-the-scene is that it remains behind the scenes, no matter what. The already in-service people who have had similar experiences in the process of selection also don't take any steps to speed it up. After they join, they forget the process. Politicians for obvious reasons will like it to be as it is. The people employed in the commission look powerless.
Reply With Quote
  #2333  
Old Monday, July 31, 2023
yasirisrar's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Islamabad
Posts: 2,020
Thanks: 375
Thanked 607 Times in 496 Posts
yasirisrar is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imrankhandashing View Post
The problem with the behind-the-scene is that it remains behind the scenes, no matter what. The already in-service people who have had similar experiences in the process of selection also don't take any steps to speed it up. After they join, they forget the process. Politicians for obvious reasons will like it to be as it is. The people employed in the commission look powerless.
Dost sahe bat ke. Even ham be kabhe part banay system ka. And particulary kppsc ka tu kuch ghanta ham nay be nai karna
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yasirisrar For This Useful Post:
imrankhandashing (Monday, July 31, 2023)
  #2334  
Old Monday, July 31, 2023
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 91
Thanks: 59
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
imrankhandashing is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasirisrar View Post
Dost sahe bat ke. Even ham be kabhe part banay system ka. And particulary kppsc ka tu kuch ghanta ham nay be nai karna
Actually, it is the departments that need people who are to be selected by the commission. So the departments should rise to the occasion and fix the commission once and for all. just can't understand why they don't.
Reply With Quote
  #2335  
Old Monday, July 31, 2023
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 91
Thanks: 59
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
imrankhandashing is on a distinguished road
Default

Times have changed and nobody can afford to wait more than three years in just being selected. It is ridiculous.
Reply With Quote
  #2336  
Old Monday, July 31, 2023
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 91
Thanks: 59
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
imrankhandashing is on a distinguished road
Default

Times have changed and nobody can afford to wait more than three years in just being selected. It is ridiculous.
Reply With Quote
  #2337  
Old Monday, July 31, 2023
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Not Fixed
Posts: 71
Thanks: 21
Thanked 20 Times in 19 Posts
MYKM is on a distinguished road
Default

As per RTI act kppsc apni meetings k minutes website pe display krta hai. 8th and 9th meetings k minutes website pe upload hoey hain. 10th meeting jo 09th June,2023 ko hoi usky minutes website pe abi tk upload nai hoey. Ksi ka koi link hai tu us me exact date pta chal skti hai result ki.
Reply With Quote
  #2338  
Old Monday, July 31, 2023
yasirisrar's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Islamabad
Posts: 2,020
Thanks: 375
Thanked 607 Times in 496 Posts
yasirisrar is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYKM View Post
As per RTI act kppsc apni meetings k minutes website pe display krta hai. 8th and 9th meetings k minutes website pe upload hoey hain. 10th meeting jo 09th June,2023 ko hoi usky minutes website pe abi tk upload nai hoey. Ksi ka koi link hai tu us me exact date pta chal skti hai result ki.
Yeah link share kar sakty hai previous meetings ka
Reply With Quote
  #2339  
Old Monday, July 31, 2023
yasirisrar's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Islamabad
Posts: 2,020
Thanks: 375
Thanked 607 Times in 496 Posts
yasirisrar is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imrankhandashing View Post
Times have changed and nobody can afford to wait more than three years in just being selected. It is ridiculous.
Agreed. Fpsc general recruitment wali harkaty shuru ke hai kppsc nay pms kay liye
Reply With Quote
  #2340  
Old Monday, July 31, 2023
yasirisrar's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Islamabad
Posts: 2,020
Thanks: 375
Thanked 607 Times in 496 Posts
yasirisrar is on a distinguished road
Default

This is amazing. With RTI, one can find out the minutes of the meeting of kppsc. Here is the link fellas

https://www.kppsc.gov.pk/rti
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PPSC one Paper Preparation Material all in one Monk Past Papers 22 Friday, July 17, 2020 10:57 PM
MCQ's with Answer for the post of Assistant in Ministry of Foreign Affairs mirza5 Jobs Announcements 0 Thursday, March 30, 2017 12:25 PM
current affairs notes Aqazaansari Current Affairs 3 Wednesday, September 09, 2015 10:55 AM
Advertisement Last Island Journalism & Mass Communication 1 Monday, March 05, 2007 04:44 PM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.